Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Venom shrugged. "I don't know. Could be anywhere from a few minutes to a few days, though lately I've been making it to knock them out for longer periods of time. She'll probably wake up in a day or so." He said as he kept descending the stairs.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But if she is awake, we may be in trouble." Venom added as the chamber began to open up.

Nergal stood inside a dark room as the souls of Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Shining Armor, Trax and Slipknot spun around him. "So much power...yet it's not enough. Maybe I should go after Rose again, then I could have some fun with her." He said with a smirk.

((I kinda dropped Rose off the radar so I could play the Shinokage after the Nergal fiasco.))

"True point, we'll cross that bridge when we get there, for now lets focus on the mission at hand. What are we looking for exactly?" Oakly asked glancing around seeing strange large needles stuck in the wall.

((I know, it was just filler.))

Venom shrugged. "I'm not sure, we weren't really told." He said as they descended lower into the cave. Soon they reached a massive underground temple. "Wow....pretty nice place to imprison a god." He said as he walked forward some more.

They reached a large opening in the floor of the subterranean temple where a dark swirling portal was. Venom peered into it with awe. "Nergal must have come from here...." He said. Suddenly there were hellish growls as shadow creatures emerged from the portal and began to surround Oakly and Venom. Venom drew his swords and got into a defensive position.

"You'd think an all powerful God wouldn't need them, they could do it themselves." Venom added as he cut down a charging shadow creature before stabbing another. "Guess Nergal is starting to catch wind of our mission."

Venom slashed another creature as he saw a hallway nearby, and in the distance he saw something sparkle. "This way!" He said as he decapitated another creature and sprinted down the hallway.

Oakly slashed his way around and took off with a gust of his wings blowing back the shadowy creatures, "That wont stall them for long, what do you see?" He asked as he flew next to Venom.

"I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling it is important." He called back to Oakly as he sprinted further down the hallway. "Whatever it is we have to press on." He said again as he stabbed a shadow creature.

Venom lit his horn and took off down the hallway, teleporting Oakly with him. Once they reached a secure chamber, he collapsed the doorways to stop the incoming shadow creatures. "Well, that will at least slow them down." He said panting as he looked toward the gleaming object in the room. It was a glowing white helmet sitting upon a pedestal.

"It would seem like that. I don't know what they-" Venom began as he reached for the helmet, but as soon a s he touched it, it immediately shattered into pieces. "Ahhhh......." Venom said awkwardly.

One of the shards rose in the air and began to glow. Suddenly it turned into a key. "That's more like it." Venom said as he grabbed the key in his magic. "Let's get out of here!" He said as he lit his horn and teleported them out just as the the shadow creatures broke through. They were outside the pit at the top of the stairs where Hazel was still unconscious.

"Go ahead and fly her out of here, I'll catch up with you later. I'm sure Akephalos will tell us where to go next soon." Venom said as he looked at his poison making supplies.

Archived