Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Copy that))

Oakly flew till he found the edge of this forest, he found a tree with a large branch and sat Hazel up against it, he looked out over the horizon. "I hope you know what your doing Venom."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My faithful servants....return to the sanctuary.....regroup with your brothers before you continue on." Akephalos said in their minds. Venom sighed in relief. "Good. I'm about to die of exhaustion."

"Adding kindle to the fire buddy, she cant follow if I do a sonic burst, just hold tight." Oakly said as he started to pull up higher into the sky, he got to a good height then dived into a freefall, "Hang on!"

"Dont worry, I watched Rainbow Dash do this before, I got this....... I hope...." Oakly winced as he closed his wings making them speed up faster as they raced towards the ground. At the last possible second, Oakly opened his wings and pulled up hard, he then flappd his wings in a big gust. Oakly and Venom shot forward, the sonic boom silenced the world around them for a split second, a wave of sound spread out wide slicing through the trees like a hot knife through butter. Oakly felt his skin being rushed by the wind as they flew faster than sound.

"YEAH ABOUT THAT, I HAVENT GOT THAT PART DOWN YET!" Oakly yelled out before he lost his balance and they tumbled over mid air crashing into the canopy of the trees below.

Hazel watched them go down as she hoped from tree to tree, "Idiots."

Killjoy finally opened her eyes, but she realized that she was in a different spot, the murder of her adopted brother still fresh in her mind. She got up and stretched. She saw Hazel in the distance hopping through the trees and decided to follow.

Oakly jumped and spun as fast as he could.

"No." Hazel said guessing what he was about to do, "No no no!"

Oakly stopped and spread out his wings fast blowing a strong blast of wind towards Hazel, she held up her arms but was carries back crashing through the brush. Oakly flew by Venom and picked him up then burst off into the sky, "Yeah shes gonna kill me for that."

"Sorry buddy, next I will." Oakly said with a grin as they flew further away. 

Hazel sat up from a pile of sticks and branches, "Oh that little critten just signed his own death warrant."

Killjoy sat on a branch above Hazel "do want me to help you become the bringer of death you want to be? I can teach how, train you to be a skilled fighter. The academy would have no choice but put you in the highest class in just a few months of my help." She said looking down at Hazel with her one eye gleaming in the light as the rest of her body were in the shadows. "Or you we can pick up where we left off, and let me get them."

"We should get back to the sanctuary before he go out looking for things again. I think we could both use some time off our feet before we keep going." Venom said as they flew.

Hazel snorted, "Please, I was the student-teacher for the highest classes. I got blind sided is all, damn Venom and his bloody potions. As for your offer, ..... when do we start?"

"Right." Oakly flapped harder and they zoomed through the trees.

Archived