Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oakly took the bracer and examined it, the markings becoming clear as he recalled the knowledge that was just given to him, "Its a weapons summoning bracer, lets me summon a weapon from a hidden storage that Sun probably has, or my Dad." He said waving his hand over it realsing his energy as he was taught, suddenly a kuni poofed into his hand from the bracer. Oakly twirled it around, "A practically endless supply of weapons, sweetness. So, now that we know our target, whats next?" He asked tossing the kuni up and forming a handsign sending the kuni poofing away.

"Like I said, we'll discuss with him at dinner about the lockbox. I have a feeling Akephalos sent us here to find a person rather than an object. I think Shade's horn could be one of the keys to the lock." Venom said.

Killjoy shrugged "eh it all looks fine...but" Killjoy took Hazel's staff "it's not fierce, not threatening...look." she twirled the staff with extreme speed, side to side, behind and front. All around. "It's about instilling fear into your opponent, a little flash goes a long way. Though when you show flash, you must set into the kill." She said slamming the staff into a training dummy before kicking and flipping backwards, as she did so, she quickly stabilized and launched the staff making the tip hit the head causing it to break off, Killjoy caught the staff when it bounced back. "If your opponent doesn't scare easily, then you can NOT let them know you are skilled, make yourself look weak, let their arrogance be your advantage." She tossed the staff back to Hazel let's see the ferocity of your swings give me what you just showed me but with the intent to kill."

Hazel went through the motions of what Killjoy had taught her, her swings becoming more and more accurate with intent to kill becoming clear as she swung the staff behind her decapitating the heads of two dummies behind her, she then spun around and pretend to throw the staff but instead hit one of the dummy heads sending fastballing towards the benches. The dummy head was caught instantly in the palm of a tall and heavily armored Knight, his eblem matchings the elite royal guardsmen stature. He clenched his fist shattering the dummy head instantly, his strong blue gaze glaring at the two ladies training. Behind him 46 other just like him stood with high discipline awaiting their commanders order. Hazel was a little surprised, "Its the Royal Guards Ronin division, last I heard they were in Saddle Arabia, they must have just gotten back. Thats their Commander, Captain Stryker, he's supposed to have a defense impenetrable to anything. Rumor has it he trapped a bad Ursa Major in his shield for a whole week on end till it turned good. Im not an expert on magic but thats gotta require some skill." She said lowing her staff. Tavi went over to Stryker and they began to talk, Stryker glanced over at Killjoy with a brief flash of anger but it went away as Tavi went on. He then nodded to Tavi an aproached the two girls training, he stood a massive 6'10" looming over them with powerful blue eyes, "You're Killjoy?" He asked in a deep and hardened tone.

Oakly put his hands behind his head and walked on through the streets, "Place is beautiful and peaceful too, cant imagine why anyone would want to attack this place."

Killjoy just looked up at Stryker "that's correct." she nodded to Hazel to keep going through her swings. She looked back at Stryker "and what seems to be the trouble...big man?" she asked.

Stryker narrowed his eyes down at her, "If Miss Octavia hadn't explained why you were here, I would cut you down to nothing. It seems having friends in high places does save lives. For your sake, dont break the Princesses heart, it'll be the last thing you ever do." He told her sternly before turning around and signaling for the other Ronin to head out.

"I think you would find that to be the other way around big guy...but you're right...it does save lives..." Killjoy replied implying about Stryker, she grinned before chuckling as she too turned away to observe Hazel.

Killjoy smirked "when you have someone big and slow, the best way to take them down is by being as quick and agile as you can possibly be. Keep moving and don't let them get a hit in. Stryker's armor is nice and all but all protection has its kinks. like the back of his knees where armor cannot be placed because in doing so you wouldn't be able to walk, same with the spot on the arms, Neck area would be the obvious bit it isn't where you wanna strike first, the neck area...about 95% of the time is covered in chainmail, though since you can use a spear, the chainmail is useless." she explained "if we were to fight, I'd go for the least amount of armor, like his fingers to disarm him, or go for the tendons around the arm pit make the things go limp. my biggest priority would be to hinder his movement and disarm." she then thought for a moment "though he would have the advantage in a sparring match, he could beat me in non lethal fighting if he wore that armor."

Killjoy shook her head "what a waste, you should be taught how to fight everyone kind of opponent, even the most unlikely. Everything is about to change for you Hazel, you'll be the best fighter in all of the Empire."

"They say that the brother of King Bloodline decimated the city because a traitor to the Order murdered him. Must have been horrifying." Venom said, imagining the entire city wiped out in seconds to what it was now.

((Need you in Star Wars, Kill.))

Killjoy nodded "Lets work on your footwork, it smooth but needs tweeking, it's predictable, lets change that."

((you can like cut it off here, and when we get back to this, the training will be complete and Hazel will be getting sent off to get Oakly and Venom, idk maybe timeskip or something.))

((Actually its only been about five since he took his first soul, and his last being just a day after, so really theres still two days in which Killjoy can kill him. Oakly and Venom are wrapping up The Darknesses return, so really we're just waiting on Killjoy to kill Nergal.))

Archived