Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((It's kinda complicated, but it involves Trax, Killjoy, Nergal, Chaosweaver, and the Darkness/Akephalos. I kinda want it to be a big reveal that's going to take a mile long post. But I don't think it will interfere too much.))

((Yeah))

Hours later they were being seated at a large rectangular table, Shade sat at the end, behind him stood two menacing looking Bat pony Legionaries. To Shades left and right sat his advisor and top general, both looked more than able to defend themselves quite well. Oakly and Venom were seated opposite of each other, Venom was next to the General and Oakly was next to the Advisor. Beyond them sat some of the Kings lesser generals and nobles, fewer in numbers because of The Great Loss. Oakly suddenly had a feeling that if Shade didnt agree, their odds of kidnapping were extremely slim. The dinner bell rang and several bat pony mares brought out silver platters of good food, they began laying them on the table and heading back for more. "So tell me boys, what was your plan if I disagreed?" Shade asked out of the blue, Oakly had a roll half way in his mouth when he froze, he looked wide eyed at Venom.

Venom looked at Oakly and then back to Shade. "Well sir, to be honest, we weren't planning on you disagreeing." He picked up a fork and began to eat. "I know it seems like crazy cultist stuff that you don't want a part in, but this is something that could change the world as we know it."

Shade sipped from his glass and set it down gently, "Change can be a dangerous thing, it can either change for the good, or the worst. But often those who do not accept the change, are left behind." Oakly continued to eat but still had his eyes locked on Shade conspicuously. Shade smiled, "Alright, I'll come with you." Oakly about choked on his food but swallowed it down in a big gulp, "How did you?-" Shade chuckled, "We're Bat Ponies, we can hear everything."

"Bloodline was a strong and noble man, best King since his father. But for reasons unknown he never agreed with an alliance with the Bloodmoon Order, wasnt until I figured out his brother Lord Shadowed Heart was apart of them that I understood the Kings reasoning. In truth Blood harbored no hate against his brother, even when the Kingdom despised him because of his birth. You see, Lord Shadow was born on the night of a Bloodmoon, therefore he was born with the cursed Red Sharingan eyes. In our culture this a horrible event and those children are killed before their eyes awaken. Shadow learned this and using his awakened eyes he escaped with his life. King Blood is his polar opposite, he was born on a Blue Moon night, giving him the Blue Sharingan eyes. Unlike his older brother, Blood was loved by all and was thought as the protector of Vampireece. Sadly he passed away after a Shadow Hunter took his life, Lord Shadow arrived just in time to see his brother die, and that set Shadow to massacreing my people." Shade explained to them, Oakly spit out his drink, "You mean Shadow was the one who did that?" Shade nodded before continuing to eat again.

Venom raised an eyebrow. "He attacked his own people rather than track down his brother's murderer? Why?" he asked. "I don't question whatever judgement he may have had, but it just seems rather counterproductive if you ask me, even for a member of an Order such as this."

Shade shook his head, "To this day I still dont know. After Shadow had nearly erased our existence, he came to me and told me one thing. 'Your King now, rebuild and start anew, be ready for my new world.' ... Afterwards he just vanished, I can't imagine what he has planned, have you talked to him?" Oakly shook his head, "He left the order shortly after that, Black mentioned he was distant after he returned. Apparently when my dad was rescuing Azure, Kane and two others, Shadow came and did something to his left eye, its why he wears the cloth over it now." Shade nodded in understanding, "I see, Well, shall get going then?" He said clapping his hands, suddenly the wall behind him opened up to the outside and an enormous black bat landed swiftly inside. It turned around and bent down, "Figured it'd be a faster way than walking?" Oakly was about to spit out his drink again but the Advisor quickly held a knife to his throat looking at him with an annoyed glare, Oakly slowly swallowed it back nervously.

Oakly got up and hurried over to climb on and escape the Advisors wrath, Shade jumped on and took hold of the reigns giving a nod to his table of delegates, "Oh this little guy? He's only an adolescent, his father wouldn't fit through the wall." He told them, Oakly was wide eyed in surprise, the secrets this race has were practically infinite.

Within Tavi's house, Rose stood over Trax, she lit up her hand with magic and waved it over Traxs head. Suddenly a shadowy screen appeared above, "Show what happened," she whispered. The screen flickered then displayed Traxs fight with Nergal. Roses eyes moved around as she watched. She watched as Trax summoned forth his perfect Susanò and had Nergal on the ropes, but time had run out for Trax, and she shivered as she watched Nergal take his soul. Rose kneeled down, "You almost had him, but you're still new to your Sharingan, heck you shouldn't have been able to summon a perfect Susanò. You abilities never cease to amaze me my love." She bent down and kissed him.

• 9 months later...

((Yeah, and Shades magic is supposed to be a key to that box right? Up until just before Nergal is defeated, is when the Shinokage takes place.))

After a short flight through the skies, Shade swung the Giant Bat around as they neared the Bloodmoons hideout, "Are we sure I am the 'key', for this Box?"

((Yeah, to be honest, even after reading through again I've still forgotten a lot of things, so bear with me. Since we lost Killjoy I'm changing the prophecy to Oakly and Venom defeating Neegal since they're the ones bringing him into the world.))

"I sure hope so. We don't have a lot of time before Nergal makes another move." Venom said as they landed. "We have to find Kane quickly." He said entering the lair.

Shade and Oakly followed in after him, Black had just taken a drink when he saw them pass by and nearly spit out his mouthful of brandy, "Hey whoa whats the... Is that who I think it is?" He asked noticing Shade with a royal crown on, "No time to explain now, wheres Kane?" Oakly asked hurridly. Black shrugged, "Havent seen him, probably with Autumn someone doing who knows what."

"Somebody called?" Kane said walking out of a room. Venom immediately ran up to him. "The lockbox! Where is it?!" He said loudly. "Whoa, calm down kid. It's still here. Why?" Kane asked looking at Shade. "Who's this?"

Kane quickly nodded with respect to Shade before leading them to a secluded room. Kane removed a sheet covering the lockbox with the key Oakly and Venom found recently in the keyhole. "The key you found unlocked one of the locks, and it took forever but we deciphered the codes for the rest of it. All that remains is this strange hole that looks like a horn could fit in it. You think you're the one who can open it?"

Archived