Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"Enough talk. Let's end these worms!" Graves said raising his blades.

Silverthorn stopped and blushed slightly, quickly rubbing the back of her head. She shook it off and kept working on his wound, removing the arrowhead and closing the gap. "That's...this isn't a good time to talk about this Azure."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black formed two ice swords prepareing for their attack.

Azure smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "I know..... I just wanted to tell you that I've kinda always had a cru-" Time seemed to slow down as a shard of rock zipped through Azures forehead and out the back, his eyes flew wide open in shock. Crimson stood with his fists pointed at them, he had kicked up a rock and smashed it perfectly sending a single shard striaght through Azures head. Black turned slowly, his eyes widening in horror. Azures hand fell from Silverthorns shoulder and flopped lifelessly to the ground as Azures eyes closed shut. Crimson grinned with accomplishment, "Sends the right message dont ya think?" He said standing up straight and looking at Graves.

Silverthorn was frozen in horror as she held Azure's body. "No.....Azure! No!" She said as her eyes teared up. "I....I had a crush on you too....." Kane gritted his teeth when he saw his friend die and glared at the two. Graves smiled evilly. "Awwww, Crimson, you hurt their feelings."

Crimson scoffed, "In time that wont be the only pain they'll feel. Come on, the message has been delivered, He wants us back for the Official Initiation, and I dont want to keep them waiting." He said darkly before turning around letting his cloak swish like the wind. Black fell to his knees too horrifyed to move, "Azure....... "

Obito opened his purple left eye which gleamed through the darkness that surrounded him, "Slipknot, the message has been sent, gather the rest of them and give them the cloaks, once the other two are back we will begin the initiation. The birth of the Shinokage starts tonight."

Silverthorn leaned her head on Autumn's shoulder as she aoftly wept. Autumn held her tightly and gently stroked her hair. Kane knelt by Azure and gently shut his eyes. "They'll pay for this."

Black walked over to Azures body and knelt beside it, he took out a three pronged kuni from Azures belt and sighed, "Trax is'nt going to like this," He looked away tearing up, "We supposed to go on a contract together..... Dammit why him, he was only 18 he had his whole life ahead of him still." Black bit on his knuckles to keep from lashing out.

Kane picked Azure up and put him over his shoulders. "No point is staying here I guess. We need to get back." He said. Autumn helped Silverthorn up as she tried to compose herself.

Soul came out of the entrance and saw them with Azure's body. "What the hell happened?" He asked in shock, angered that one of their brothers was killed. Silverthorn cried again and leaned on Autumn for support.

"The Shadow- No, they were Shadow Hunters, now their called Shinokage now. Theres been a change in Leadership. The whole stolen contract was a trap to send us a message, they knew we'd come to investigate. We were ambushed by two very skilled members, they.... They just killed him... Just to send a goddamn message!" Black explained angrily, he paused to calm down. Trax walked and froze instantly upon seeing Azures body, Black looked down not able to look Trax in the eyes, "Im sorry Kannari, I couldn't-... Im sorry..." Blacks voice trembled as he spoke. Trax stepped towards Kane as he was holding Azures lifelss body, his right blue eye was empty of emotion, he laid a hand on Azures head. "This Shinokage, who is their new Leader?" Traxs voice was stone cold, Black looked up confused, "Kennar-"

"I asked you a question Student, answer the Question I asked." Trax cut him off with a more stern tone, Black was shaking as he looked at Traxs face, his left eye that was supposedly damaged glowed a bright blue underneath the black wrapping over the left eye. Black could feel a fear he had never felt before, "Th-they didnt say...." He trembled out not being able to look away until Trax looked back to Azure. Black collapsed to his knees panting heavily. Trax placed his hand over Azures eyes, "Take him to Medics so they can prepare the funeral." He turned around looking Soul dead in the eyes, "After the Canterlot mission, We're paying Slipknot and his new friend a visit. Be prepared if things get..... Violent." He whisked off letting his Prophet robe swish in the air before he went back into the Sanctuary.

((FYI "Kennari" means Teacher in Icelandic))

Soul nodded in agreement and looked back to Kane. "He had a strong soul, the Darkness surely found favor with him and kept him from the void." Kane sighed. "I just can't beleive I couldn't do anything for him."

"Your fallen brother....I have kept him from the void." A whisper said in Trax's mind. "Those who blaspheme my name.....make them suffer."

Killjoy was walking down the hall towards the commotion, she heard the knews and went to go see. She then saw Trax zip down and quickly passed her. Killjoy looked back and growled "killed another one..." She said looking forward and kept walking.

Trax rushed into the Prophet quarters shutting the doors behind him and fell to his knees hitting his fists onto the floor, a couple tear drops fell from his chin, he yelled punching the ground releasing a burst of darkness that shrouded the whole room. He stood up trying slow his breathing and settle the rage that flared insidr him. First his best friend up and leaves without an explanation, their sanctuary was destroyed, and now his youngest student which he watched grow up sincr he was 10. Seeing that he couldn't rid of the rage he felt mentally, he threw off everything down to his pants and got out the wooden dummy and began going through his lesson that he taught Azure and Black.

Killjoy walked out and looked at Azure. She was questioning the integrity of the Order and was no wondering why she was even staying. Killjoy gritted her teeth and walked back in as she headed into her room and sat down on her bed. She lit up her pipe as she slipped into thought. Killjoy finally got up and grabbed her bags and started to pack "and shall the darkness d@mn me for my actions, I can no longer follow a prophet that can only get us killed." She mumbled as she stuffed her things into a bag. "I'm done..."

((Lol well she has all the reason to leave. In her eyes, Trax has done nothing but fail epically. "Like we need ya anyways" the last words of many leaders lol))

((Her very existence was a trial by fire. She isn't going to tolerate failure in such epic proportions. I mean the sanctuary fell and many assassins died and now another assassin dies under Trax's orders. That's a VERY big trial, Trax will have to redeem himself to Killjoy if she is to follow him loyally.))

((Is Killjoy god? Killjoy isnt the strongest in the Order, if she wants to leave and abandon her brothers and sisters because of things that were out of anyones hands, she can happily take that quiting selfish ass of hers and leave. She knows the world ain't sunshine and daisys, so she was all Beck and call for Chaosweaver but can't respect simple chain of command and the divine choice of the Darkness. If shes in the Order, best respect they let in to serve the Darkness, otherwise why did she join in the first place?))

((Trax Trax Trax. She's quitting because she finds Trax unworthy to serve the darkness and refuses to serve under someone who just gets his Order killed. you have a point in saying it was out of anyone's hands, but realistically no one will see it like that. I'm a realist Trax, the Order is supposed to rely on the leader. If this was real life, everyone would lose faith in their leader. So to put things into REAL terms. The leader must rely on his followers to be loyal, so redemption is needed. Killjoy is the best assassin at least I think if Mephisto died. Trax will suffer dearly if he loses her. Think of these things realistically. whether you like it or not, Trax now has to pay dearly for his failures, not just to Killjoy, but to everyone else who had faith in the Prophet.))

((What the **** do you think hes trying to do now!!!' The Plan on Canterlot and the Violent visit to Obito and Slipknot!!! Hes puting all his time into these plans shes quiting before he can even do anything at all. She never gave him a chance at all to redeem himself, and Trax could school circles around Killjoy even before he became Prophet....... Are we good for skipping to Azures burning funeral then to the assualt on Canterlot then The Shinokage get a harsh visitation))

((no Trax can't, we pretty much put the scale on fighting prowess at the beginning, Trax was under Killjoy until he became prophet, sorry bud, Trax lucked out when he got the power of Darkness. Anyway, she'll be observing the assault, so she'll basically decide for herself if it's worth the trouble..))

((Wtf i agreed to no such thing! I assumed that our Top OC's were Trax, Killjoy, and Soul. They were on par with eachother unless another character was placed above them like Blast was in Together we stand. I thought for sure that was like the unspoken rule.))

((Okay i admit I overstepped my boundaries. All I am asking for now Killjoy, is to have those three on parr with eachother, only because he was given the rank of prophet, which I had nothing to do with btw, that Trax has a lil edge in this RP because hes the Prophet. I am apologizing now for any rude comments, gestures, and mistakes, and take full responsibility for my actions.))

Archived