Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"Gladly....." Oakly walked up to Brown and grabbed him by his collar, Brown was wide eyed in fear, "Wait wait wait Come on man You cant do this..... She was aking for it bro." This set Oakly off into a blinding rage, Oakly grolwed as he began rapidly stabbing Brown in the stomach then slashed open his throat, blood splattered across his face. Hazel put both hands over mouth, her eyes wide with terror, the crowed began frantically running away. One of the board members flew down tackling Oakly to the ground and quickly subduing him. Another used her magic and binded Venom in an inescapable body wrap leaving only his head free. The head Board Member landed in the center of the arena and looked around in shame, "Take them to the lock up tower, Grudge day is officialy no more."

2 hours later they were in a cell, they were just informed that the other two friends died from Venoms poison, which was odd since he wasnt allowed any. Oakly leaned against the cell wall looking through the bars outside, "You heard it too right?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venom was pacing around, still shocked by what happened. "Yeah....I did hear it. Some dark voice calling to us." He said, confusion and fear in his voice.

A dark prescence suddenly filled Trax's body, as if it were telling him to go to Canterlot. "You're offspring...in my child as well." The voice of the Darkness said in his head.

"Theres a reason it spoke to us," Oakly said as he examined the window bars, "Can you melt these bars? We cant wait for the Board to decide what to do with us, we've made our choices, so lets make of what we have with them."

Trax looked around confused, "Offspring? But I have no children Your Grace, who do you speak of? We head for Canterlot now to display out strength."

"You do have a child.....it was lost from you long ago....one who opposes my will bore it for you...." The voice responded.

Venom lit his horn and a tile in the cell came lose. Underneath it was a poison he had created and hid. "I knew this would come in handy." He said as he pouring it out on the bars. They soon disintegrated and he ripped them off with his magic. "Let's go."

Trax thought for a moment, "I dont recall...." He paused as a servant came in, "Prophet, the Death Knights await you." He bowed respectivly before headind back out. Trax nodded, "If what you say is true my Lord, then guide him here, for now I must make it clear why your darkness is not to be trifled with." He said before heading to meet with his Death Knights.

Oakly nodded and climbed out spread his wings to hover in wait for Venom, "We dont have time to collect our gear, where ever this voice wants us to go, We can bet we'll have a fresh start."

"We are ready, Prophet." Moonshield said, as he, Mephisto, Soul and Jolee were all prepared to move out.

Venom climbed out the window and landed on a ledge a few feet below. He lit his horn and teleported the two a few feet from the prison.

Oakly looked back at the school, "My mothers gonna kill me when she learns of this, not to mention Hazels wrath for leaving her behind. But this life isnt for her, I just hope she can move on and become better." He turned and stared out into the vast landscape before them, "Welp, we better find out what that voice wanted, it spoke to us for a reason right?"

Trax nodded to them and initiated his teleportation technique.

An hour later the party had started, the Princesses were standing by their thrones shaking the hands of the guests, Tavi and Echo were being marveled on by others for their courageous victory. Trax stood at the bar casually taking careful sips from his wine glass, he glanced around nonchalantly making eye contact with the others.

Venom stopped and gulped. "I've....I've heard stories that....voices like that come from the Darkness, a dark God who recruits new members to the....the Bloodmoon Order." He said in fear.

Moon was at another bar while Mephisto stood by the entrance. Soul was on a balcony looking down on the scene smoking a cigarette. Jolee was walking through the crowd. They all nodded to Trax.

Oakly gritted his teeth with worry, he had heard the stories and rumors, "Which means we dont have a choice, our lives depend on finding them..... What have we gotten oursleves into Venom?"

Traxs attention was grabbed as Tavi went to the bar beside him, he kept ready in case she recognized him. Tavi sighed as she got her drink, she looked at the man beside her and sensed she'd met him before but couldn't place it, "So handsome, what brings you to the party? The wify a gold digger?" She asked jokingly. Trax raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Actually Im unmarried and alone, true love has been a reclusive flower yet to bloom for me. And business purposes have brought me here tonight." He told her politely. Tavi raised her eye brow at learning he was fair game, "I can drink to that." She said as they tapped their glasses before drinking. They got to talking more, he learned she had a son who was currently attending the Nightwatch academy and that the father had died before he was born. "Im sorry to hear of his departure, he must have been quite the man to catch your eyes." Trax said making small talk as he noticed the Princesses getting ready to make their speech. Tavi looked to the side deep in her memories of her past, "Yeah, he was something else. But like I told him once before long ago, only the most beautiful flowers are picked first." She was drowned out as the crowd began to clap and applaud the princesses. Trax couldnt catch what she said but she nodded her goodbye as she moved away as Celestia began her speech. Trax finished his glass and set it down then cracked his fingers taking a deep breath, he took off his eyepatch signaling for the others to take their places.

"What is your will princess?" A voice sounded behind Luna. Luna just turned her eyes "nothing yet, did you do what I asked?" She asked in a hushed tone. "Yes your highness."

In a dark room located somewhere in the castle, five silencers of the Order lay dead in a pool of blood.

((I know only the death knights are supposed to be there but please just go with it.))

The four Death Knights moved to the center of the room, prepared to immediately spring into action. On the way there, Jolee sensed something and went into a room that was out of the way and saw the dead silencers. "Oh no...."

Celestia started to end off her speech by congratulating Tavi and Echo who stood near the front, as she finished the crowed clapped and clapped but as it died down only one clap echoed around the room. People backed up as Trax walked through the crowd clapping nonchalantly, his formal wear burned off revealing his cloak and gear underneath, Celestia was non too amused and niether were Echo and Tavi. Trax stopped in the center, the crowd moved away leaving the four Death Knights standing around Trax, a couple guards moved to stand infont of Celestia. "Truly you're Grace this is a wonderful party, afterall its in celebration of supposedly bringing down one of Canterlots most feared hidden Orders, right?" Trax began calmly, "Though I cant help but wonder," he snapped his fingers suddenly Tavi was in his arms with a knife to her throat, Trax was surprised, he didnt think that the mystery bearer of his missing kuni would be her of all ponies. Celestia charged up hands with magic and Echo readied her sound attack, Tavi wanted to break free but this hold was too familiar to her. "If you really did wipe us out, how are we here now?" Trax asked getting back on topic, Celestia gritted her teeth in anger. "This is a warning to Canterlot, the Bloodmoon Order is here to stay." Trax pushed Tavi forward and threw the kuni down between his feet, instantly he and the four Death knights around him vanished into thin air.

Miles and miles away Oakly ran through the woods frantically, "I thought you said the Cave was empty!" He yelled to Venom as they were being chased by an Ursa Minor with a bad temper tantrum.

"Petty..." The voice begin Luna said. Luna nodded "indeed, but we must make plans if we are to fully destroy the Order and the Shadow Hunters." She said crossing her arms "this got interesting I must admit."

"I thought it was!" Venom yelled back. He saw another smaller cave entrance nearby. "Quick! In there! And I'm pretty sure it's empty this time!" Nearby the cave, there was a image of a skull combined with a red moon, but the two colts couldn't see it.

Oakly burst forward tackling Venom inside the cave, "For your sake I hope it is." He said getting up as the Ursa started sniffing the entrance. Suddenly a blast of ice hit its face and made it yowl in pain before it turned tail and fled off. Oakly reached for his sword but realized he didnt have it, "Please say that was you..."

Echo ran to help Tavi stand up, Celestia attempted to calm the guest down but they were already in a worried panic. The guards took over and started directing people out. Celestia walked up to Luna with her arms folded, "Give me one good reason why I shouldnt lock her up right now."

Trax and the four death knights appeared at the entrance of the Shadow Hunters sanctuary, now the lair of the Shinokage. "Be on your guard and watch each others backs, Im sure they already know we're here." He said to them as he drew his katana releasing his power within.

In the shadows a red eye opened with its menacing black pupil design, "This should be interesting..."

The doors opened for them, Trax started forward, "Big mistake on their part..."

"Because she hates the same things we do, she no longer follows the Order and has proved so. If you wish to see the proof go look in the back room. She can be very useful to us. She knows just about everything there is to know about the Order and since she is now loyal to me, we now have a weapon against something we cannot find." Luna said with a sinister smirk.

Celestia sighed, "Loyalty? You mean you get topsies tonight or does she?"

Echo helped Tavi to her feet, "Echo, I know him, how he held me was just..... Too familiar..." She mumbled, Echo looked at her confused.

Before anyone could react, Killjoy's blade was pressed firmly against Celestia's throat, her crimson eye pierced into Celestia's eyes. Luna put her hand off "it's alright Killjoy, my dear sister just doesn't understand." She said as Killjoy pulled back and sheathed her sword. Luna smiled "I'm sure one of the deadliest of the Death Knights from the Order would be swayed by such a bribe. She just finds the new Prophet incompetent so she left. And she told me everything." She said standing up to meet Celestia's gaze "She is my responsibility, if she does anything, it's on me. So don't worry dear sister. Her service to us will be greatly appreciated."

Celestia folded her arms as a guard rushed in hurridly, "Princess, we .... May have a problem here..." A few seconds later the guard led them out to the court yard and motioned for them to look back at the castle. Written in red paint were the words, "Its not that easy Red", along with all the castle guards who were supposed to be on guard around the castle, each had a red sword made similar Killjoys. Echo and Tavi made it to the front door when the sounds of multiple explosions began lighting up on the side of the mountian under the castle, the ground shook as the castle began cracking and shaking. Celestia raised her hands lighting up her magic and halting the destruction but suddenly an icy figure appeared before them, it was Trax. "Evening ladies, you probably know me from ealier, and no doubt your harsh feelings have grown. You see, you ruined a special place me and my family had, thanks to you We had to mourn for our brothers and sisters without being able to bury them. You tricked my children, ambushed them, hurt them, killed them...... You made me feel useless, like I couldnt doing anything to help them. Someone told me I wasnt able to protect my subordinates, and you helped prove her right, you proved Killjoy right. Now, its your turn to be helpless, and watch as your subordinates die around you, and you cant do anything but watch..." Suddenly Traxs image turned to snow and a black cloud exploded from it knocking everyone back and canceling Celestias hold of the castle. Echo held onto Tavi and leaped blasting a wave of sound behind her to boost them to safety as the entire castle and the dozens of people inside fell to their deaths below. Celestia got up and slowly walked half in shock to the edge of the mountain side, she looked over in horror seeing the rubble far below. "He ... He ..." Tavi slid in behind her as she fell backwards collapsing from the shock. Echo stood coughing, "I thought you said he wasnt anything to worry about?" She asked Killjoy just moments before the sound of an explosion and the muffin cloud that erupted from below.

"I never said that..." Killjoy replied making sure Luna was safe. Killjoy growled "do you wish of me to go after him?" She asked clinching her fists. Luna shook her head "no, we need to plan our retribution. You are going to need to get stronger to do what I have in mind." She said standing up. Killjoy thought for a moment "stronger...how?" She asked. Luna looked at Killjoy "you will soon see."

Archived