Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Venom nodded and shut the book, causing a thunder clap to ring out. "Wait....who's Akephalos?" Silverthorn asked, tilting her head to the side. "That the Darkness' real name. He told us himself." Silverthorn dropped her jaw in shock. "So it's true? You saw him?!" She squealed like a school girl thinking about meeting the Darkness.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Venom looked back and winked at Silverthorn, who blushed and leaned back on the wall fanning herself with her hand, tired from fangirling over both the Darkness and Venom.

They left the sanctuary and looked at the makeshift map they made with the translation. "Looks like a two day journey at least. Let's go,"

((I think you mean fangirling? Lol))

Oakly sighed, "Maybe we should see if Soul has any supplies for us?"

Hours before.... Trax stood with Soul in the Prophet chambers, "If I dont get the chance, I want you to give these to Oakly." He said as he held four cutlass class swords made from a black hard steel, he had used them during his days as an initiate, and he earned his way up the rank ladder fast with them. "Just in case, I kinda got a bad feeling so I'm just covering my bases." He said trying to lighten the mood.

((Oops. Lol))

Soul nodded. "Of course. Good luck, Trax. No matter what, we're with you."

((Present day))

Soul stared at the stand which held Trax's cutlasses, knowing that by now he would have returned.

Venom nodded. "Let's go see then."

Oakly led the way to the Prophets chambers since Soul was in charge in Traxs absence, many of the Orders Members moved to let then since thier mission was from the Darkness himself. Oakly knocked before entering, "We have our first heading, can we have some supplies for the journey, two days worth would work."

Soul looked at them and nodded. "Take whatever you need...and j have something for you, Oakly." He said as he stepped aside to reveal the swords. "From your father...to you."

Oakly looked at them, "For me?" He stepped up to them and picked one up examining it, it was well balanced and just the right weight, he took them and strapped them on him, two on his sides and the other two on his back left shoulder to right side. "Do you know when He'll be coming back?" He asked Soul trying not to show his emotions of actually missing his father.

Soul sighed and looked away. "He's.....he's not coming back." He said with sorrow. "He went to go face Nergal and....and he's been gone long enough to assume the worst. I'm sorry, Oakly."

Soul wanted to say something to him, but he and Venom had already turned and headed out the door. He sighed and sat back down. "I know how you feel, kid....my father was gone just as our relationship got better too..." He said quietly.

After gathering the supplies they needed, Oakly lead the way out of the Sanctuary and started down the nearest road, "We should make a small camp just before dark, use that time to divy up our rations."

Venom nodded and followed while reading the map. "I did some research before he left. We're going to the first sanctuary that the alpha Prophet Bloodmoon built when the order formed. The death knights were also established soon after, Crimson Storm was of course one."

"Still can't believe I'm related to one of the founders, I mean the first Prophet? And now my father is ..... Was..... The current Prophet, still its hard wrap around my head. Mom only said I was from a long line of elegant and rich Canterlot ponies, now I find out I have family from both worlds, the underground and high-life. You think we'll encounter any Order members there?" Oakly said changing the topic.

"Who knows? There are other groups all across Equestria. The sanctuary we're currently in is a splinter group since the previous one was attached. Maybe we'll find some other order members." Venom said, putting the map away for a moment.

"no questions will be asked, they all have...silenced tongues." a voice echoed with no sensible direction. "the place got...redecorated...red is the new theme."

"You know, He was right about what he was saying. People think we're evil because we kill people for money and pleasure, but we're killing people who are harmful to others and saving lives. I wish other people understood that, then maybe we wouldn't be so hated." Venom said.

"I killed and I enjoyed it...it was like sweet music when they screamed. It was all just sweet and wonderful bliss. I couldn't have been happier when I had my blade slicing into someone's flesh and spilling that sweet crimson. Just like my recent activity....no questions will be asked of you in the sanctuary, they all have...silenced tongues." a voice echoed with no sensible direction. "the place got...redecorated...red is the new theme."

Archived