Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Perhaps the key we just found in Nergal's resting place could be part of opening it." Venom suggested as they entered and Kane went to retrieve the box from it's hiding place.

Kane returned with the lock box. "Here it is...and I still have no idea how to open it." Venom retrieved the key from his pack and held it up. "Maybe this will help." He said as he held the key up to the zigzagged keyhole. He took a breath and pushed it in. The odd shape of the key matched perfectly with the keyhole of the lockbox. He turned it and a sound of unlocking was heard, and the box glowed slightly. "Good job, you two!" Kane said excitedly. "There's still three more locks, but at least we made progress."

"Agreed." Venom said as she put his hands behind his head and lay down on a nearby bed. "Man, crazy couple of days huh? We were just in Canterlot as Nightwatch, and now-" he was cut off as he was suddenly pounced on. "There you are! I was worried about you!" Silverthorn said smiling widely as she sat on Venom's chest. "Uh....you were?" He said confused with a blush. Silverthorn noticed the others and blushed as she got off him and composed herself. "Uh...yeah, I was worried....worried that I wouldn't get to, uh...see how brining his highness back was going!" She said awkwardly trying to play it off. Kane rolled his eyes.

Kane rolled his eyes as Autumn sauntered up to him and grabbed his face, kissing him passionately as he held onto her waste. She lifted up one of her legs as Kane grabbed it and gently caressed it as they continued to kiss. Finally the kiss broke and Autumn walked away with a sly wink. "Sorry, what was that?" Kane said, pretending not to hear, but really the two of them just wanted to taunt Oakly and Venom with their relationship. Venom tilted his head in confusion. "Oooooookay then..."

Venom got off the bed and went towards the sanctuary's alchemy area. "On that note, I think I'll go experiment with the herbs I found while we were out. I'll see you when Akephalos calls us, Oakly." He said as he left the room.

Oakly sighed, "Roger that, I'll be in the training cave." He said rotating his shoulder.

Echo eyed Hazel intensly, after being informed that Hazel would be training with Killjoy she wasnt taking the news with confidence, "I mean no disrespect Echo, to you or Tavi, I just.... Need something different..." Hazel said as she bowed apologeticly. Roseline stood with her clipboard patiently, Tavi was out for the day, she'd been doing alot that lately too. Echo sighed and leaned back in her chair, "I understand Hazel, knowledge is a powerful thing and if you think by training with Killjoy will help, I'll support you 100%. Im only hesitant because its Killjoy, she's not exactly a model representation of what you should become." She admitted sourly. Roseline nodded in agreement, "Shall I go and see the Princesses for you?" Echo nodded then glanced at the pile of paperwork beside her, "That would be helpful Roseline, thank you, you are too kind." Roseline smiled back to her before living out the room. As she stepped through a ray of light, her eyes flashed between normal and slit eyes, her mind raced with reasons why Tavi was hardly here. She was going to find out why.

Killjoy sat by Princess Luna holding her hand as she laid there still in a coma. Killjoy grit her teeth "Why do you do this to me...?" Her voice shook "even now my heart is pounding, yet so much pain fills it." She put her face against Luna's hand as a tear ran down her cheek. "If this is love, it hurts..."

Nergal and several of his shadow servants were deep beneath the earth in a massive vault. "Why are we his masssssster?" A shadow creature asked in a snake like tone. Nergal stopped as he stared up at a large black door. "We're recovering something I lost...something that will help me achieve my victory." Little did Nergal know that he was being watched, and a figure slowly backed out of the cave and ran away.

Hours later Devildriver suddenly appeared in the sanctuary. "We've got a problem." He said, still in shock from spying on Nergal.

Oakly came out from the training cave shirtless, "What?" He asked half annoyed, a few mares passed by giving him looks and licking their lips and winking. "Give it a rest ladies, I bucking tripped." "I'll let you buck me." One of them replied, Oakly sighed with annoyance and rubbed his eyes. "Long story short I tripped into her and friends, and then things got..... Weird."

Kane gave Oakly a look before turning to Devildriver. "What did you see Devil?" He asked as Venom joined them. "I was spying on Nergal....he found the vault." Venom raised an eyebrow. "What's the vault?" Kane looked back to Venom with concern in his eyes. "During the reign of Discord, he created a weapon of mass destruction that can undo reality. The princesses locked it away in th vault. If it falls into Nergal's hands, who knows what could happen."

Archived