Equestria Girls Interest Check

I was going to see if i could try this again, didnt work out well last time due to.... Something. Buuut, as with most of the RP's i pull, i always try them again :P

Anyway, this will be based AFTER Rainbow Rocks, so its advised you have seen it so u know what has happened, though if you havnt, no worry's, this shouldnt contain any spoilers, other then maybe a event that the whole thing was based around....

Il explain it more later, once i learn how to do the Spoiler tag things, that way, i can puit the idea without risk of spoiling for anyone. How do you do that?

As for the app form, its simple.

Name

Appearance

Personality

Equestrian Species

Group(Sport, Music) CAN MIX, since Canterhigh has been united, you can mix it up. You could be in a reading group but be REALLY good at sports, you arnt restricted.

Think thats all......

slash_claw_ref_by_symphonicfire-d7zkx6t.png

Name: Slash Claw

Appearance: Slash is quite tall and quite muscular. He has short, messy brown hair that his ears poke out of and emerald eyes. He wears brown cargo pants that are rolled up to the bottom of his knees wit a white belt and a chain hanging from the belt loop on the right side of his pants. He also wears a white T-shirt with his symbol (cutiemark) on the bottom left of his shirt and an orange plaid shirt over it. He wears sports orange and brown sneakers and a gold chain necklace.

Personality: Slash is a mischievous, aloof, and an unpredictable sort of person. He can be kind and friendly and likes to tease his friends. Although he is acts as if he doesn't care, he's actually really protective and cares about the people he knows. Even though he seems normal on the outside,he has many hidden talents that he rarely speaks about. He also doesn't like to brag.

Equestrian Species: Cat pony

Group: He likes to hang around the musicians, athletes, and artists.\

Slash as a human: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2015/033/b/f/slash_human_by_symphonicfire-d8gi0n1.png

Wonderful, I shall quickly summarise her character for this as I know you saw my application for her on the main roleplay area thing.

Name: Copper Cogs (although her friends call her Copper)

Appearance: She has light brown skin, short goldish blonde hair and reddish brown eyes to match her Equine counterpart. Though in this world she wears a "Dark Mahogony" shirt (as the colour chart I found named the shade) with sleeves that only go down to her elbows, dark grey jeans and tan converse style shoes. She also has a necklace with a charm matching her cutiemark as a pony.

Personality: She's the same as her pony self, kind and caring but she can be a bit over the top and energetic sometimes. Though she has common sense and knows when to be serious. She's intelligent, but definitely not top of the class and has a tendency to day dream on occasion.

Equestrian Species: Unicorn

Group: Engineers.

Isnt this the OC that got her CM from making a clock? Sorry if its not lol, just trying to remember without checking :P

Slash is a new OC, been wanting to RP with that cat pony for awhile lol.

I would think their would be a engineering group, that might be where a inventor would go, depending on the type of stuff they invent.

Both accepted :) Il wait for a day, then start it, give others a chance.

Also, quickly, who here has seen equestria girls?

Alright, cool :)

Now my good net is back, and i have a laptop to actaully be active here, il get this started later tonight, as right now im going to abuse the fact i have good net lol :P (by abuse, i mean USE it non stop)

And fire, il also type up Avatar.

Archived