Big Entrance Little Pony[OPEN]

ThunderWing

The great blue sky was a beautiful place to be, so peaceful, so blue, so . . . big!

Thunder Wing screamed with excitement as she dove through the air in free fall, the little Pegasus foal falling like a ton of bricks.

With a flick of her wings however, she curved back up into the air narrowly avoiding the tops of the trees of the forest down below.

Her giggling carried through the air as she climbed higher and higher towards the clouds.

Since she had left Clouds Dale, the little foal had taken her sweet time in searching for the next nearest Pony Town, instead taking advantage of her newly found freedom, by doing dangerous free fall stunts off the high clouds.

In the far distance was Ponyville, more or so just a small speck of a dot on the great green pastures and rolling hills, the great cliffs and mountainsides, and lush forests which crested in the distance of it.

The black and yellow maned foal stood atop one of the highest clouds she could find and rested there for a second, letting her wings rest for the moment being, so she could psyche herself up for the next stunt.

In her head she was imagining a stadium full of cheering fans, shouting for her to go for the next death defying stunt.

The little pony dug her tiny hooves into the cloud, to get some leverage to push herself off, a wide smile spread from ear to ear on her little white face. " The Amazing Thunder Wing will now perform the longest death defying drop she has ever done!" She shouted aloud, pretending she was living inside of her little fantasy world.

With that, the young Pegasus pushed off the edge of the cloud, wings still folded close to her sides, her nose pointed downwards, with one hoof stuck out in front of her as if she were some kind of super pony.

Her Speed picked up as she went strait down, falling like a ton of bricks strait down, with nothing below her but hard ground, and soft grass, which wasn't soft enough to break her fall. " Weeeeeeeeeee!!" she let out an excited scream as the ground shot up faster and faster in her vision, " Five, Four, Three, Two " she opened her wings and pulled up, narrowly avoiding a hazardous crash with the earth, instead, she shot out strait towards Ponyville, going almost faster than she had ever gone before.

The wind whipped Thunder Wing's mane about her face and down her back, looking like lightning and clouds were forming behind her head. She began to slow down, more and more as the moments passed by, she giggled ecstatically the adrenaline rush going to her head. When she finally stopped she found herself at the gates to Ponyville " Oh Wow, I'm here?!"

She had gotten caught up in having so much fun, that she had forgotten the mission she had run away from home for, to find her cutie mark, and find her way in the world as she explored Equestria.

" The Amazing Thunder Wing has Arrived!" she shouted with excitement.

Felicity was allowed away from home for a while her parents gave her enough money to survive a week or so out on her own she was quite excited this was her first time away from home in search of her real parents. Ponyville was her first stop it was friendly and quite informational that's what her ponyfolk told her anyway Felicity decided to try to find out as much as she can as soon as she can, looking around for somepony she spotted a purple mare "E-excuse do you have a mome-" her words cut short as the mare took one look at her and ran off almost terrified. Felicity was rather confused she shrugged it off and tried again this time trying a pink pony with green mane "Excuse me can you help me?" she asked but the mare quickly shook her head no and trotted off.

Utterly defeated she decided to explore a bit through Ponyville it was as active as her parents told her it would be ponies happily chatting with others, stallions pulling along tons of stuff, others selling things on the street shouting about how good a sale they are having. It was much different then back home it was quite a silent life with the wildlife and not being close to other ponies then it hit her. 'Ponies. . . ponies. . . ponies. . .' the word kept repeating in her mind as she looked down at her talons 'Maybe it's because I'm a weird griffon that they don't like me.....' she thought with a heavy sighed heavily and sat in a secluded area this wasn't what she imagined at all she was hoping for friendly ponies that would talk to her but instead they were afraid of her and what her culture has and can do.

"The Amazing ThunderWing has Arrived!"

Felicity looked up to see a filly with a white pelt, black and yellow mane and tail standing in the middle of a crowd wings still outstretched from her sudden appearance everypony seemed to have just looked at her gave her a nod and continued about their business. 'This looks promising' she thought to herself and walked up to the rambunctious filly "That was quite the entrance wasn't it little filly" she commented "I'm guessing you're new around here too huh?" her feathers were standing up on her head from the surprise her tail waving back and forth with amusement.

• 2 weeks later...

" I am the Amazing ThunderWing, All my entrances are Amazingly Awesome " She gloated playfully with a smug grin on her face.

She was proud somebody had noticed her for the most part, as she had felt that most of the other ponies hadn't even given her a glance when she appeared. " Yeah, I came all the way from CloudsDale, " She looked up to who she had though was a pony that approached her, but her maw gaped open when she saw that it was a griffon " oh awesome! " She flared her little wings in excitement " by the power of Celestia, A griffon! Awesome!" she bounced up and down on her hooves excitedly, mouth still hanging open in amazement as she had never met a griffon before.

" Hi! My name is Thunder Wing! " She said bouncing in excited circles around the bird/lion hybrid.

• 2 weeks later...

Felicity watched the excited filly bounce around her in excitement. She was quite confused this is the fist pony she met that had this type of reaction. "Yes I am indeed a griffin and my name is Felicity Silverbeak, so tell me what are you doing here in ponyville? Where are your parents aren't you a bit young to be traveling about by yourself?" She asked out of concern the feathers on her head lying down against her head once more. Getting a good look at the filly as she bounced around her in excitement Felicity thought she could use a little company while she's here in Ponyville even if it is hyperactive. "Actually how about we save the questions for later once we have a nice quiet place to talk" she suggested pointed up to a cloud hovering near by. Without waiting for an answer the griffin stretched her wings and took off heading for the cloud.

Sent from my EVO Shift using Tapatalk