Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Suddenly a large fireball formed in the sky as the flames shined down from above. The fire ball collided with the earth near the front of the lines sending a massive waves of fire through the ranks, soon after a large beam of light tore through the center of enemy horde, obliterating all in its path. Another fireball slammed down in front of Silent and Uchia, except no wave of fire came out. Instead Radz stepped out of the flames with her axe in hand. "I do believe the both of you have over stayed your welcome." she took a few steps forward "I don't normally meddle in the Empire's affairs, but you two seem to be a great nuisance." she said in her calm tone. "So what's it going to be, leave...or suffer dyer consequences?"  

Laxus and Nara wiped off the smoke stains from their faces, "Um What?" Nara asked out loud in surprise, "That beam smelled like Holy Magic." Laxus said shaking himself off.

Uchia stood firm against the shockwave, he let his sickle drop into his hoof from inside his sleeve and held it at the ready.

Radz looked at Uchia "well that's one fool..." she then looked at Silent "will you make it two?" she asked as her aura pulsed with sheer power.

Cadence and Ash immediately began to try and save Blade. Shining looked out a window at the battle grimly.

The explosion didn't do much damage to the vast numbers of the Horde, and seeing the Guardian fall killed the morale of the troops, as they could no longer hold them off and the Horde moved into the city.

Silent sensed something in Radz, something all powerful. "You must be Thunder's little pet. How nice to meet you."

Radz just looked at him "so now it's two fools... I hoped we could come to some diplomatic solution but I see in your eyes that you two aren't going to back down and leave. Well then...so be it." She said as her aura exploded sending them both flying through a few buildings.

A swirling vortex of magic magic dispersed the flames. Out of the smoke, a large red beam of light shot out at Uchia. The buildings around caught fire instantly.

"Stay with us Blade!" Shining shouted at Blade as Ash kept trying to revive him. Even though she was medically trained, it looked like she wasn't going to succeed in helping Blade. "No....please Blade. Don't go...."

Silent lit his horn as a black hole opened beneath Radz, causing incredible an incredible force of darkness to drag Radz into ifmt, burning her skin.

From the black hole came a large explosion as debris and rubble flew in all directions, Radz stepped out and looked at Silent with a slight smirk before teleporting behind him and punching him making a shock wave from the immense force of the hit that made Silent go crashing into the ground. 

Radz put her hoof up and deflected the flames away from her before teleporting above Uchia. "You used that move before." She said spin kicking him to the ground creating a giant crater. She the. Shot another large beam down into the crater.

Uchia recovered and put his hooves together opeing his eyes with its red and black design, the beam was sucked into a wormhole then another opened up close to Radz blast her with her own attack.

A magic barrier quickly formed around her shielding her from the attack "well that was new at least." she said tauntingly as she teleported in front of Uchia before uppercutting him into the air and teleporting up with him just to punch him in one direction then teleporting again to slam punch Uchia to the ground where Silent was. "It's not too late to back down now..." 

The Horde began to move into the city and began to burn it down. Silent glared at Radz evilly. "Back down from what?" He said, casting a shadow on Radz that slolwy began to tear her soul from her body. "You're spirit taste....delicious."

((If you haven't caught on yet, Silent is basically a master of Shadow magic. He's better at it than Slipknot ever was and could rival Sombra now.))

((Lolz Silent probably shouldnt attack Nara then if he uses shadow magic))

Uchia got up and put his hooves together and created a wormhole next to Radz that began to suck her body into it, Uchias right eye began to bleed from using its power. "She cant escape us now."

Laxus and Nara streamed around blasting through the barbarian horde, helping out wherever they were needed. Kage was facing the horde in hoof to hoof combat taking on multiple opponents at once, his skills were beyond theirs by far.

Nara paused when he noticed Radz having trouble, "Uh oh." He said leaping off in that direction.

((Radz has more power than the two Princesses combined. She is VERY OP lol))

Radz just scoffed "please..." she said as bright light shined through her body as she shot away from the suction. She smirked as she shot the shadow magic back at Silent before blasting him with a beam of light scorching whatever was near it. "I'm a tolerable pony, but there are three things I will not tolerate. Weaklings who see themselves as gods, ponies who waste my time, and the use of shadow magic. You have irritated me beyond measure fore you are all of the three things I hate." she said as her eyes glowed white but quickly calmed down to see the city in shambles, beyond saving. She sighed "It seems fate has plans to extend this conflict further..." she said teleporting near the group "we must leave, Canterlot will need us." she said before teleporting back to Canterlot behind Kane.

"Cadence...." Blade said weakly. "Tell Sweetie Bell and Snow....I love them..." He said weakly as he drew his final breath. Ash stopped once she realized it was too late. Both girls teared up as Shining punched a wall in anger. Moonshield's spirit suddenly appeared and took the Crystal amulet from Blade's body. "He was the greatest Guardian to ever live. His legacy will last forever. Now a successor must be found." He looked to Cadence. "Defend the Heart until that time." He said before disappearing. Cadence cried into Shining's shoulder as Ash sighed.

((Kages got it))

Kage appeared in a flicker, "The battle is lost, I must make sure you all are safe, gather round and stay close." He said preparing for the long teleportation.

Laxus looked around after being told by Kage they were retreating, "Nara come on, we gotta retreat!" He stopped in horror as he saw Nara running at Silent and Uchia. "NARA!"

Uchis stoof up from Radz's escape and was met by a shadowy punch from Nara, "What the.." Uchia slid back and bearly dodged a shadow breath from Nara. Nara then flipped backwards sending two shadow slicers at Uchia and at Silent.

Guards surrounded Kage and the ponies he rescued as they made it back to Canterlot. Kane saw them and was horrified to see Blade. "No..." He said to hinself upon seeing Blade's lifeless body.

Silent annihilated the attack with ease and looked to Nara. "Another shadow user, and an elemental unicorn no less, how charming..."