Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Nara grinned, "Ha you dont know the half of it old stallion, I am the Night!" He boasted proudly before breathing a powerful vortex at him. Uchia took a step to aid him but Nara kicked up his back hoof sending a shadow that launched dozens of needles at him keeping him at bay.

Laxus leaped from building to building, "NARA dont!"

"Excuse me Sir I must return back to gather more survivors." Kage said before flickering away.

Kage ignored her and flickered away.

Nara was consumed by the shadowy blast as it swirled around him causing him to vanish from sight, Laxus froze in horror, "NARA!" Laxus turned into Lightning and zipped crashing into the shadowy vortex, he pushed on it but was blasted back by the shadowy vortex as it absorbed his Lightning. The shadowy vortex swirled violently as the lightning took on a black color and sparked striking randomly. Laxus got up and watched helplessly, "No...." Uchia stepped toward Laxus but paused, "Wait, whats that sound?" He asked out loud as he looked at the shadowy and stormy vortex. Suddenly the vortex unraveled and flowed in one direction into the center of itself. After it cleared up more and more it became shockingly clear, Nara stood with his mouth open and swallowing shadowy storm in one gulp. Suddenly his power exploded around him, Naras dark dray fur now had pitch black flame-like blotches on the left side of his face and body, the ground around shook and cracked under the pressure as the pebbles and loose rock began to float upwards. Nara opened his eyes, now pure white with yellow lightning crackling from them, a bolt shaped scar appeared over his left eye which also glowed white. "... you think I can be beaten by the likes of you, JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" He yelled as his power convulsed  sending out a shock wave that pushed Uchia back, Laxus flew up dodging it in time. "He ate the shadows and my lightning, this must be what Ignis was talking about, he actually did it... Thats his Lightning Shadow Dragon Mode."

Nara lit up his horn and fired thousands of shadowy lightning bolts at Silent, the attack cast a shadow on him blocking out the sun entirely.

((Kane, not Kage.))

Radz once again rolled her eyes "ugh kids..." She teleported back to the Crystal Empire, she stood in front of Nara putting her hoof on Nara's head completely dispersing the shadows "you will not win...we all leave now." Her voice was stern "stop being childish and help your friends get out of here."

((yeah, but it's kinda getting dragged on. Sorry for the d|ck move. Silent kinda already won, no since in making it go any further.

*Digs trench and hops in wearing a helmet.*))

Silent threw up a shadowy shield that deflected most of the powerful attack, but it slowly drained him causing him to feel weakened. He glared at Nara. "You're strong.....but it won't stop me."

Uchia jumped infront of Silent putting his hooves together, "Fire Style Majestic Destroyer Flame Jutsu!" He blew an enormous explosion of flames at Nara, but her stood ready to block it but suddenly his body turned to normal and he felt his power vanish like that, "Uh oh." He whimpered wide eyed. Laxus jumped beside him summoning his lightning as a shield but nothing came. They looked up seeing the large flame gone and Kage kneeled just before them, "This battle is lost you two, lets go." He said briefly before swishing back to them and they vanished. Uchia raised his eyebrow, "What happened to my Jutsu?" As he spoke, the city was lit up in flames as the Horde was suddenly attacked with a giant expolsive flame, Kage teleported the jutsu at last minute onto the horde. Uchia looked away with shame and knew he had majorly bucked up.

((Yeah, it won't matter much))

Silent lit his horn and smothered the flames in the city before glaring angrily at Uchia. "What the hell was that?!"

Back in Canterlot, Shining was staring down at the body of Blade as Cadence sat near him tearing up. Ash had her head buried in her hooves as she felt guilt for not saving him in time. Kane knelt by his body and gently shut his eyes with his hoof. The pony he considered a brother all his life since he was born was now yet another casualty his family had suffered.

"Apologies my Lord, I did not expect Kage to appear, his jutsu has gotten better since I last faced him years ago." Uchia said dipping his head low.

Kage stood by watching emotionlessly, he understood the pain and suffering but it was not his to share in.

Laxus and Nara were doing hoofstands as punishment for not clearing out when everypony else did, Arial sat back holding her foal and sighing with relief that they were at least alive. The dragons were all in deep discussion about what happened with Nara having two elements at once, they knew it was possible but not at such a young age.

Silent growled at him but turned away. "You're lucky these Neanderthals are disposable, or else I'd hang you from the Crystal Palace balcony!"

Two female ice acolytes held onto Snow as she mourned the death of her father. Another acolyte held onto Violet, rocking her gently to keep her from waking.

Sweetie Belle held onto Blade's body as she was devastated at his murder. Kane stared into the distance, the knowledge that his symbolic older brother was just murdered by his biological older brother tearing him apart.

((Wasnt it Uchia that killed him? I could be wrong))

Shade and Stryker entered in bowing respectively, though they needed to speak with Kane, they could wait. But they did glare at Kage suspiciously after hearing what he pulled earlier.

((Yeah))

Some guards took Blade's body away and the crowd slowly dispersed until the four of them remained. "You have something to tell me?" Kane said, instantly hiding his pain and looking serious and authoritative.

Shade and Stryker straightened up at his tone, Kage stood perfectly composed and calm not flinching. Shade stepped forward, "All 96 Sentinels are accounted for, any that were out on missions or assignments are now back and being filled in on what they've missed." He reported. "96? My last count had you at 100, what happened?" Stryker asked confused. Shade looked down, "Four of them were coming from the East-"

"Uchia." Kage said cutting him. Shade nodded, "They had no clue what they were heading into, my recovery team reported a masked stallion with purple robes and a white gunbai heading east towards the Harbor where Silent landed with his armies. Those were good Stallion and Mares that demon killed, with families and promises, and he killed them like it was a game." His tone became angry and sad. Stryker looked away, the Sentinels were a tight organization revolving around trust and caring towards one another. Something he wished his soldiers would also practice, but his army was too big for that kind of closeness, no matter how much he wished it. Kage closed his eyes, "Uchia is a skilled pony, but he does not pace death, your comrades went without pain." He opened his eyes and raised his hoof just in time to catch a six inch long dart mere inches away from his shoulder. Shades right hoof was up and pointed at him, "Count yourself lucky you share the blood of our Forefather." Shades tone was harsh and unforgiving. Kage tossed the dart back to him and he sheathed it back in its hidden place, "The Sentinels await your command Sire." Shade said dipping his head and stepping back. Stryker glanced from Kane to Shade then back, as if to ask if he caught that whole scene, cause he was a trained Captain of the guard whos reputation closely rivaled Shinings and he didn't see when Shade threw that dart.

Radz stood in front of the door behind the two ponies listening to conversation "you know it's bad manners to lash out in front of the king." She said calmly as she looked at Shade, though in her calm tone, there was great warning.