Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Shade shot her a glare but kept his composure, he glanced at Kage who shook his head meaning he held no grudge, then he looked at Kane and bowed, "Forgive me Sire, I acted poorly in you're presence."

Radz smirked when Shade glared at her. "This one must be the class troublemaker...interesting. Though I wonder what that little has against Kage..." She thought to herself as she looked at Kage "I'm going to have to be nosy to find out." Her thoughts rambled throughout her head.

Kane didnt mind the argument. He just listened for what was important. "Send the best of them behind enemy lines. Figure out what their next step is. We should consider at least a third of Equestria lost now that the Empire has fallen. We can't let it happen again." He turned away and put his hands on the balcony, letting his head hang. "For now, we prepare to honor Blade's sacrifice, and the thing he did that changed the world. I......need to be alone."

"As you wish Sire." Stryker said bowing respectfully as did Kage and Shade before leaving the room. Kage and Shade got to talking about sending their best over and that Kage would help choose those Sentinels. Stryker sighed as the door closed behind him, "In all my years of being Captain of the guard, I never thought this kind of thing would happen during my time."

Ash returned to the Elemental Castle and entered the room where Arial was. She saw Nara and Laxus doing headstands and raised an eyebrow before looking back to Arial. "I feel like I failed her." She said sadly, looking to Snow who had fallen asleep from crying so much. An ice acolyte was holding her sleeping foal in her arms. "She lost her father....because I wasn't quick enough to help him."

Arial kept starring out into the courtyard, "Do not start blaming yourself of I will put you out there with the other two. Blade fought for what he believed in, for warriors like him the only honorable death is one from battle. He does not blame you, so do not put blame on yourself." She spoke before blowing a little creating a wind that made it more difficult for Nara and Laxus to stay in a hoofstand.

Kage nodded his condolences to Shade before walking up to Radz, "You have my undivided attention, what can I do for you?"

Ash took Snow's foal from the acolyte and gently held her. "I don't know how she goes on with as much as she's lost. Her brother, her coltfriend, and now her father. She's a stronger mare than I am."

Silent gazed at the Crystal Heart on it's pedistal. "It's yours to take, my lord." A solider next to him said. Silent shook his head. "No...it will remain here. I do not require its power." The soldier was confused. "I thought that was your goal?" Silent looked south towards Canterlot. "No, the goal never was to steal the Heart, the goal was to burn the Empire to the ground. Now Canterlot will not receive the help of it's biggest ally."

"Death is part of Life, without it we are not truly living." Arial recited from memory, "Flint Dragneal told us this at our first Elemental meeting with the previous Order members, that was when Black Frost attended our meetings many years ago. Snow is a tough Filly, she'll be fine." An image of the old Order flashed through her head with Flint, Carla, Rogue, Jagg, Ivy, Aurora, Knight, Bolt, Herself and Black. Now it was just her left out of all of them.

"It must be a special friendship where one friend throws deadly objects at the other... That poor display of self control made me wonder, what is going on between the two of you?" Radz asked looking behind Kage where Shade was walking off.

"This is the first I've met him, I mistakenly told him that his comrades died without feeling pain, but that is not what he reall needed to hear in such a time. Besides, he aimed in a spot that would cause no serious damage, really He had every right to lash out. Shade has lost four close friends to one of my greatest enemies, and I made a comment that was not place to make it, simple as that. Honestly you shouldnt worry, I was just heading over with him now to see the Organization my father started." Kage explained simply in a calm and steady tone. Shade waited out of earshot for Kage so he could give him the tour.

"Of course, I was merely asking out of curiosity. Though do make sure such acts are committed away from the lord of Equestria. Last thing we need is an uproar of how someone tried to assassinate the king, you know knews get distorted so easily." Radz said with a slight smile "but I must regret to admit that I didn't appreciate the look he gave me...oh well, no one likes to be called out around others. You two behave yourselves." She waved Kage off to rejoin Shade.

"One of Great Strength does not mean they are above everyone else. A self proclaimed Protector should know this above all else." Kage reminded her before flickering over to Shade and nodding for him to continue the tour.

((She seemed a little too "all knowing" and overruling, the fact that she was telling Kage to calm it when Shade threw the knife, and how would that be interpreted as an assassination attempt on Kane?))

((You obviously never watched the news lol news depending on media always gets distorted to where it is interesting. So if you really think about it, it's not far fetched. Well Radz could just go up to Shade and just threaten him but she is taking a more subtle approach. If anything she is actually making a good choice. She could be all like "I could kill you right now and NO ONE would have the power to do anything about it, so if you were smart, don't ever do that again." But she decided to tell Kage is more than capable of handling things diplomatically. Plus Killjoy and Trax were her teachers so it's only obvious she would be very wise.))

((They were the only ones in the room, Kane was disturbed by it, Stryker is Kanes Captain of Guard and he knew Shade enough thay hes no traitor. Lol i meant it as a tiny conflict that would bring the two together, not to turn into this fiasco. I probably wouldnt have done it if Radz was gonna get defensive about it. Whats done is done, lets wait for Metal to come back, meanwhile you got other RPs that need your attention and focus.))

Kane had sat on his balcony blankly watching the sun set for hours, never moving. Autumn came and sat next to him, putting her head on his shoulder. It was the only thing she could do to provide some comfort.

((If anything isnt happened I guess we could timeskip.))

A hooded bat pony walked casually down the street, looking around to make sure nobody was watching him. He went behind the castle to a section of the city wall. He looked around again and when he saw nobody nearby, he casted a spell on the wall causing it to open. Several horde assassins entered before he closed the wall back. "Make it quick and be silent." The bat pony said.

Radz sat in meditation and sensed the use of magic. She opened one eye "hmmm." She closed her eye "a little late for practice..." She said getting back to her meditation, but part of her made her keep her senses up.