Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Lol I doubt even Radz could sense magic being used from a country away.))

King Shadow sat in his office room signing through documents, Shade was at his side assisting him through the paperwork.

Echo and her foals were in the palace garden playing tag. The oldest at 13, Oak Heart but he was called Oakly, was practicing on a dummy. Dawn and White, 9 and 3, were running around as Echo chased them, they laughed and giggled. Two heavly armored bat pony stallions stood like statues at the exit.

((Hope your not planning on keeping the Traitor alive cause he was dead the moment he thought of doing this. Shadows going to have a field day with him.))

((OP Trax, OP lol she watched over the battle for the crystal empire. If she is to be protector of the realm, she must be able to see around the world.))

Radz once again opened her eye "ah, so that's what it is." She focused on Shadow "I'm sure Echo would like to see you." Her voice faintly echoed in Shadow's head.

((I don't believe they know each other.))

Shadow put a hoof to his head, "My Lord, are you alright?" Shade asked with concern. "Im fine Shade, I just..... Take the night off, we'll finish this tomorrow." Shadow said standing up stretching his wings and cracking his joints, Shade bowed to and left teleportating away. Shadow took the infamous Shadowfang from its stand and unbuckled the chain to his cape letting it fall off as he exited out the room.

Suddenly the two guards fell over dead with gashes in their throats as two of the horde assassins stepped over them. Another assassin suddenly came and grabbed both Dawn and White around the throat and held them up. Two more assassins cornered Echo and Oakly with blades drawn. The bat pony sat in the shadows watching out of sight.

((Yeah, you can kill him. Lol))

((Well let's say that Shadow had Radz meet with him. Since she is taking the place of Trax, would only make since for Shadow to get acquainted with Radz so she can watch over Vampireece which later became a good choice.))

((Shadow made it very clear that Vampireece can protect itself, hes very untrusting of outsiders so he never would have ever made contact with anyone unless he absolutely needed to. He does however have eyes and ears all around to report the going of the world.))

((Well fine Radz with her knowledge of the world know la Vampireece and its ruler. So even if Shadow says he doesn't need help, Radz tips him off anyway.))

Suddenly a bolt of lightning hit Echo knocking her to the ground. "That would be me, sweetheart." Said Oblivion, the bat pony traitor as he stepped from the shadows. "I made a deal with Silent Night and the Horde, I let them in to assassinate your family and remove you as a threat, and I become the new king."

"Oblivion, out of all the ones who switched sides, I should have known you were just waiting for a chance to strike back. I take back what I said about you, you're not scum, you're way too low to be called scum. Sounds like someone had adopted daddy issues." Echo said with a chuckle. Oakly seized his chance and disarmed one of the barbarians taking his sword and driving it through his chest and slicing upwards cut him in half. But his moment was gone as another hit him hard in the stomach then smashing him down to ground knocking him outcold, "Oakly!" Echo screamed.

Shadow froze as he heard the scream from the otherside of the palace, he shot off in a burst of blinding speed.

Oblivion lit his horn and shocked both of them again. The assassin carrying Dawn and White by the throats stood behind him. "Black Star was the true king. Now I will reign for him. Prepare to die." He said coldly as the assassins surrounded them.

Suddenly Blood was flying near Shadow. "I heard it too. Hurry." He said as he shot forward faster.

Echo held Oakly close as she closed her eyes praying for her husbands rescue. Suddenly one of the horde assassins was obliterated in a massive explosion of blood splattering around, time slowed down as Shadow appeared between Oblivion and Echo, he grabbed Oblivion by the throat crunching down on his neck harshly. Shadow drew his sword like a bleak flash of light which beheaded two more Horde assassins in an instant. "Take care of the rest Brother, I'm in a meeting at the moment." He said coldly as he zipped forward dragging Oblivion across the ground violently.

Shadow picked him off the ground and forced him against the wall by the throat, "Good, I'd be ashamed to be leading such filth and impotence, Black Star always did scrape at the bottom of the barrel. Now," He began as took out a dagger and drove it through Oblivions hoof nailing it to the wall, then he did the same to the other hoof, "Do you know how I earned the name, The Shadow of Death?" He asked horrifyingly calm spinning a rusty garden tool in his hoof. Shadows eyes burned like amber flames, a dark aura was slowly forming around his body, Shadowfangs scabard was leaking the dark aura like foam. "I earned it because I was heartless, a killing machine incapable of any emotion except for the hunger of blood," Shadow bared his fangs, "Thousands met their end, either by my blade or my own fangs, their warm blood fueling my neverending hunger. Then, I met my Queen, her sweet echo drove out the madness that was slowly killing me. She gave me a family to think of, my brother and friends gave me a kingdom to protect,..... EXACTLY HOW DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN JUST TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!" At this Shadowfangs power exploded in a black flaming aura that pillared into the sky like a black beacon of light. The whites of Shadows eyes turned black.

Shadow chuckled before he stabbed the rusty garden tool into his gut missing any vital organs and veins but causing massive pain, "I'd like to see him try. I am far beyond what he's used to..." Shadow unsheathed Shadowfang and flipped it around before impaling it striaght through Oblivions throat, he slowly started to turn it, the stone wall behind him broke and cracked from the sheer power. "Maybe you and Black can prepare a room for him in Tartarus, he'll be joining you soon."

Shadows family raced to him hugging to him tightly, he looked down at them with caring eyes but when he looked up they turned cold and unforgiving, "Prepare the 1st and 2nd Legions, Silent will learn what it means to be bitten by the fangs of death." He said sternly. Shade and a patrol of guards ran in shocked by the scene, "Sire, we found the notes between Silent and Oblivion, and secured the break in point. What is our next move?" He asked standing at attention. Shadow hugged his family wrapping his wings around them, "Call up the memebers of the White Fang Order to meet in the throne, I will be along shortly." He answered before nuzzling Echo. Shade dipped his head then glanced at Blood, the White Fang were a team of highly skilled Batponies from the Nightmare days, they were her right hoof and killed millions around Equestria, and did it whitouT hesitation. Now they were called upon only in time of great need. Echo retired after she had Oakly, now just Shadow, Blood, Shade, and a handful of others living low remained from the the original 13.