Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

The massive Horde was steamrolling through yet another group of small villages. Silent casually walked through the destruction with an evil grin on his face. He noticed a few bat pony settlers living in the village were captured. "To the gallows, I want to make an example out of these monsters."

Bloodline peered through the nearby forest with the other Order members and some bat pony soldiers. "I have to give it to him, Silent Knight drew up quite a force." a soldier said. Blood smirked. "More soldiers, more kills." He said pointing to the numerous tallies on his gauntlet.

"Lord Shadow said for us to rescue any batponies in sight, as well as mares and foals, lets not fail his Grace." Shade reminded them as they drew ther weapons, "Alright, call in Blood Queen." Caesar said with grin knowing these brutes were good as dead against the Blood Queen. Rowan shivered at the thought of her, "I actually feel sorry for those barbarians." Ragnorak nodded, "Aye, you and meh both laddy." Oakly, who was barely able to talk his way onto this raid, glanced around confusingly, "Whose the Blood Queen?"

A large group of barbians rounded the corner chasing a batpony mare suddenly they froze as their eyes met the sight of of dozens of dead fellow barbarians scattered about in pieces, a batpony mare drenched in blood stood eyeing them with a deadly yellow glare, "Dont you brutes know its a sin to harm a lady."

Caesar put his hoof around Oakly, "That would be your mum my dear nephew, dont make her angry, ever."

Ally smiled wickedly and before the brutes knew it she was infront of them wielding double bladed hoofcufflings, blood splattered everywhere as the brutes screamed in terror then silence. Ally kept walking, hoofprints of blood trailed behind her, her whole body was drenched in blood with her fangs glistening as they were stained with blood.

Uchia landed beside Silent, "Our forces are unstopable, these towns are but bugs on under a swatter. No type of resistnace has been repor-..... What in Tartarus is that?" He said as he looked ahead of them seeing a blood drenched Batpony walking slowly towards them. "NOW!" Shade yelled and the Order burst from the trees attacking the Barbarians ruthlessly. Shade used his black magic and formed demonic wings to give him flight, he flew up beckoning for Silent for a Challenge.

Blood flew towards the barbarians and began to shred through them with his swords. The other bat pony warriors followed the Order and engaged the massive horde. Silent saw it all from afar and growled. "Uchia....kill those bats." He said before walking away.

Uchia nodded and took one step before he suddenly flew to the side crashing across the ground till he flattened against a rock, he fell down moaning in pain. Ally stood before Silent drenched in blood, her hungry yellow eyes gleamed wildly, "You tried to kill my Son, now see why you never mess with a mothers cubs!" She said before sprinting at him slashing with her claws.

Uchias eyes flew open before he rolled to the side dodging a magic beam from above, he looked up seeing Shade glide towards him, "Bring it batsy! Fire Style Fire Ball Jutsu!" Uchia blew a massive fireball at Shade but he just dropped into it letting it consume him completely. Uchia chuckled, "Worst opponent, of all time..... Wait..." He stopped peering through the flames, suddenly he was blasted back against the rock, Shade walked from the flames untouched with steam coming off his body. Uchia stood back up, his mask was cracked down the middle, his red eyes glowed with rage.

Silent lit his horn up and caught Ally in shadow magic that burned her skin and threw her down on the ground before she could each him. "It would have been one less of your mongrel race polluting this world." He said coldly.

Blood and the Order fought off more of the Horde. Blood saw a massive barbarian walking up behind Mapleshade about to stab her in the back. Blood immediately flew over and decapitated him. He wasn't sure why he went out of his way to protect her, knowing she could probably sense the barbarian and kill him herself, but he had some kind of impulse to protect her.

Ally hissed bareing her blood stained fangs, her fur started to burn off showing pitch black skin underneath, she struggled up and burst forward retracting her claw hooflinks so she could personally punch him sqaure in the chest.

Mapleshade hugged onto Blood, "My hero!" Suddenly she kicked up kicking a barbarian away then swinging around Blood using her magic blade to slice the heads off surrounding barbarians. "We should dance like this more often." She said winking at him as she landed back in front of him with her hooves still around him.

Oakly fought beside Caesar who was taking it slow to stay by his nephews side. But Oakly kept glancing at where his mother was fighting.

Silent stopped his shadow magic attack to block the punch and glared at Ally. "So they sent the most savage and most mentally unstable of your kind after me? I'm honored."

Blood smirked at Mapleshade. "Why yes, we should." He said smacking Maple's ass and winking before flying off into a crowd of barbarians.

Ally stood straight up with a smirk, "Unstable is putting it lightly, Killjoy and I use to be drinking gals back in the day." She said before sliding out her claw blades and streaked forward slashing at Silents limbs.

Mapleshade sqeaked and went red with embarrassment, Rowan and Ragnorak stopped fighting near her and looked at her blushing, "That was actually cute..." They said together in surprise.

Silent seethed in pain as Ally slashed his arms. He finally blocked her strikes and consumed Ally in more shadow magic. His eyes glowed green and purple like Sombra's eyes. "Two insane abominations....unfit to live!" He said as he burned her harder.

Blood tore through the Horde before being bashed by a large barbarian with a hammer. He gritted his teeth in pain as he try to control himself to fight.

Ally sceamed in pain but her eyes were wide with blinding rage and bloodlust, she struggled as she kept walking towards Silent even though her fur and skin burned away then regrew back slowly before being burned off again. The whole of Tartarus seemed to be at her back urging her forward. Suddenly there was a brief flash of familiar blue eyes that brought Ally off her rage, Oakly swooped in striaght up punching Silent in the cheek, Oaklys weight was enough to move Silent from his stance but turned his whole head to the side canceling the shadows and magic. Oakly stood in front of Silent still in his punching stance, his eyes wide with determination and Will, "Dont hurt my mother!" He yelled bravely. Ally just looked at the colt in shock, even after seeing her like this he still saw her as his mother.

Caesar passed Blood jumping and double kicking the brute back, he followed through with a spin kick sending the massive brute sloding back. "Keep your head in the game brother!"

Shades black magic blast was parring with Uchias flamethrower jutsu, the two locked in battle neither giving the other a chance to gain an edge.

Silent's eyes lit up again as he grabbed Oakly tightly by the throat and squeezed hard. "The adults are talking, little boy." He said coldly as he slammed him on the ground a few times before throwing him down before Ally.

Blood shook his head and stood up, shaking off the hit. "I'm fine, just overlooked one of them is all." Suddenly there were screams of terror as several bat ponies flew into a nearby wall. Around the corner came three giant barbarians with massive weapons. The middle one gave a ferocious roar.

Mapleshade slid next to them, Caesar nodded back, "One each lets go!"

Ally exploded in furry of pure wrath, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY SON!" She sped forward taking Silent by the throat dragging him across the ground, then stomped down stopping, Ally kicked off him high into the sky, she came down retracting her blades and hit him full force creating a massive crater beneath and shaking the ground for miles. Ally grabbed him by the collar and readied to end him but Shadow appeared holding her hoof so she couldn't strike. "His life is not yours to take." He said before the two vanished in a brief cloud of smoke. Uchia landed next to Silent, "Sire..."

Blood nodded as the three giants ran forward. One of them swung a massive mace at Mapleshade while another tried to stab Caesar with a giant sword. Blood attacked the middle one slashing at it's chest before it swung a huge ball and chain at him.

Silent wiped blood off his mouth and turned to Uchia. "Take the bat pony prisoners outside of town and kill them. They will know fear today."

Mapleshade stepped back letting it hit in front of her before she jumped up ontop of it, the large brute lifted the mace up with her on top, Mapleshade then drew her sword and leaped off scaring the brutes back as she whisked past him. Caesar swung his sword around and deflected the stab to the side, he then burst forward at his opening slicing the large brutes should cleaning open.

Uchia nodded, "Yes sire." He said before flickering away. Just after he did Shade appeared before Silent, "Greetings, My King is otherwise busy, I am here to warn you of the destruction yet to come to your Name. By the way your Black Magic could use some tuning." He challenged but kept a straight face.

The first giant growled as he turned around and backhanded Mapleshade into a wall while the second grabbed Caesar and slammed him on the ground. Blood climbed onto the back of his giant and used his twin blades to cut it's head clean off.

Silent raised an eyebrow at Shade. "Care to show me how it's done then?" He said as he blasted Shade with a shadow bolt knocking him through three buildings.

"Who do you think taught Sombra?" Shades voice came from above Silent as he formed a large sphere in his hoof and dropped it on Silent crushing him down into the earth with its massive weight.

Caesar grittes his teeth but grinned, "You really dont know who you're messing with do you?" He said before pushing off the large brute like he was a feather, "I took on Cerberus alone and made him cower before me, difference between you and him, you wont live long enough to cower." He said darkly before zipping forward picking up two swords and slashed the brute to pieces. Mapleshade dropped on her hooves and glared at the brute, "Sad thing is, you wont live long enough to regret doing that." Suddenly she sped forward dodging the brutes attack and leaping on his back, she then sank her fangs into his neck and crunched down breaking the spinal cord. She jumped off in a backflip landing on Bloods back lightly, "Hey there, Come here often?" She said seductivly licking off the blood on her lips.

Ally lay knocked out in Shadows carriage, Oakly was fixed up with some bandages and sat inside to watch over his mother. Shadow stood outside arranging for the transport of the bat pony survivors to be taken back to Vampireece.

Uchia punched a house completely obliterating it, he glanced around at the dead guards who were ordered to keep watch of the captured Batponies. "It would seem I will need to pay a visit to Tartarus, Silent will need more generals if he wishes to defeat our new foes." He straightened himself up and turned around, "Time to unleash the Nine Demon Gates on the world once more."

Silent blasted the sphere away. "Could have fooled me." He said before dark lightning ripped through Shade's body, burning his skin and dragging him down to the ground. Silent put his back hoof on his head and pressed down hard. "You're but another minor obstacle. Why do you defend my whelp of a brother?"

Before Blood could respond to the mare on his back, he caught a glimpse of a building exploding from artillery fire. In a split second Blood spun around and grabbed Mapleshade, knocking her to the ground with him on top. He could feel the searing pain as shrapnel stabbed him in the back. He gritted his teeth as he climbed off of Maple and lay on the ground, his consciousness fading.

A black vine wrapped around Silents neck and took him backwards, it dragged him over the ground then took him up and whipped him back down, Shade appeared right under him and summoned forth several black and green spikes impaling Silent in multiple places. Shade stood infront of Silents face, he then closed his and reopened them with them glowing purple and green, his body radiated off black magic, "You are skilled in the Black arts but even I am not close to the real power The Darkness possessed many years ago. Dont worry, these spikes are merely keeping you from using magic and moving, though the pain your feeling is very real. Fortunately for you I am under orders to leave you for another. Oh, and to answer your question, its pretty simple. Kane is a much better King than you could ever dream to be." Shade dropped Silent down and turned away leaving through a portal which evaporated after he'd gone through.

Uchia came running towards Silent with a patrol of Barbarians, "Sire, the captives we had escaped, and the batponys are retreating. Also, I think its time you met Him, he can give you the Generals and power you need to defeat your brother and his friends."

"Blood!" Mapleshade screamed as she sat next to him using her magic to carefully remove the shrapnel and burn the wounds shut so his healing could kick in correctly. A large brute came stomping towards them raising his axe but suddenly Ragnorak came slamming into him knocking it away, Rowan came from behind it impaling it through with his halberd. Caesar came sliding next to Maple and Blood, "Good thinking Maple, Ragnorak, Rowan, we're falling back, Shades about to light this area up and give us cover." Ragnorak and Rowan looked at each other in fear, "No need to tell us twice." Rowan said as he and Ragnorak retreated back. Caesar nodded to Mapleshade, she lit up her horn and kissed Blood teleporting the three of them back to the Main Army.

Silent grit his teeth as he slowly stood in pain. "Our army is far too powerful. We're tearing through Equestria like scissors through paper. But Kane has powerful allies....far too powerful for me." He looked at Uchia. "Lead on."

Once they were teleported away, a few medics came to further help Blood. Blood was in so much pain he barely noticed Mapleshade's kiss. "God d@mmit...." He said as he punched the ground, the massive gashes where shards of metal once were in his pain causing him to black out in agony.

"Get him stable." Caesar said as the medics took him to the med caravan. Mapleshade itched to go with him but she knew Shadow would want their report. "Its alright Maple, it'd be good for him to wake up to your face." Shadow said as he came walking up to them, Maple bowed in deep thanks and zipped off. Shadow turned to Caesar as Shade appeared next to them, they began talking in hushed voices.

Uchia nodded and smiled, "Hold on, My Lord." He said in an almost teasing tone before they vanished out of sight. One of the Barbarians looked around, "I guess this is where we hold up then, make a barrier and set up came, and tend to our wounded!" He shouted out.

After a while the medics removed all the shards from his back and healed the wounds into simple scars. He layed in an extra soft bed that wouldn't cause his back any pain as he slept.

Silent looked around after they had teleported. "Where the hell are we, Uchia?"

Mapleshade cuddled up next to him on the bed, she stood by the whole procedure and now slept next to him.

Uchia was gone from his side, only a low whispering voice sounded in the pitch black room with only a strange small illumination around Silent. "What is it you truly desire Silent Night?" A dark female voice sounded around him, in the shadows something stirred moving around like a black fog, the presence of black magic was almost overwhelming.

Silent looked around in the dark, no fear on his face. "I was told there was a power here. A power I require to complete my journey. My brother is the false king of Equestria and must be overthrown." He said, standing firm against whatever was near him.

"Liar..." The female voice returned in a loud whisper, images of Silents wrong doings from years ago appeared around him in the dense bog. Figures formed around him as well turning into Soul, Trax, Kane, anypony who was involved with what happened, even Kane from now. "The truth Silent, what is it you truly desire?" The voice repeated.

Silent grit his teeth. Suddenly he felt a feeling he hadn't felt in ages. He felt sadness. He closed his eyes trying to hold back tears. "No...." He said through gritted teeth. "I never wanted this...I never meant for it to happen...." He shook his head and growled. "Stop testing me. I'm not here to waste my time." He said, returning to his arrogant self.

((Silent isn't just evil for no reason, it's going to get super deep with him soon.))