Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Lol good))

From the shadows came feminine laughter which echoed around him till it came from directly in front of him, out of the black fog stepped a very sleek and fine dark purple Mare with both a horn and demon like wings, she looked similar to a batpony. Her slit demonic eyes were bright red, her smile bared sharp fangs, her cutie mark was a tribal black rose etching. "You mean the time counting down to when your brother defeats you and your army? You Mortals are so fearful and impatient, always trying to accomplish your dreams and desires before your time runs out, its just too cute to watch. My name comes from a different age, you may call me Rose, I've always like that name." She said stopping just clear of the fog.

Silent glared at Rose. "Enough talk. I was told you have knowledge of black magic. Do you not possess this power?"

After a few hours, Blood slowly stirred in his bed. His eyes opened and he blinked a few times. He looked down and saw Mapleshade cuddled up to him and blushed, remaining quiet go not

"Another trait Mortals share, flat rudeness." Rose scoffed rolling her eyes before she started walking around Him, "Knowledge he says, tell me Silent, do you know what happened to the Alicorn race thousands of years ago?" She asked as she glanced at the figures she created from the fog representing Silents past.

((came up with a delicious twist, along with 9 demons Silent will be getting, he'll also be getting Three others that will make even Radz feel fear. I'll explain it all here in a bit during Rose and Silents talk, you'll probably get it after you read it.)) 

Silent followed Rose with a glare. "They're all dead. The Celestial Sisters were the last true alicorns. My mother and Cadence are artificial, they were normal ponies once."

Rose giggled with a sly smirk, "Indeed, I remember that final stand the Alicorns took, I remember chasing down the last two foals. The parents put up quite a fight, had to give up my search because of my injuries, Celestia and Luna were lucky. I am the last of the Darkness, only because I was smart enough to retreat back into Tartarus. Since then I've watched the world go on, sometimes in peace and sometimes.... Not so much. For awhile I was so bored, Celestia and Luna then the elements of harmony, too much happiness I thought I'd throw up." She wrinkled her nose in disgust, she paused in front of Silent and looked at him, "Answer my question Silent, what is it you truly desire?"

"I've said it before!" Silent shouted, slamming a hoof on the ground. "I need the power to defeat Kane's allies! My armies will crush Canterlot, but I need to defeat all his lap dogs before I can have my revenge!" He sounded determined and rage filled, but somewhere inside him there was more to the story, more that he determined none would know about.

Suddenly Roses hoof turned into scaled hand with razor sharp claws and took Silent by the throat and held him down, she leaned in close to his ear, "Your lying Silent, I've watched Canterlot for a very long time." She threw him forward to the ground and her leg returned to its hoof form, "I'll give you..... 10 seconds to tell me the truth, or your little crusade ends here." She said as she bared her fangs in wicked smile. "Tell me your truth and I'll tell you mine."

Silent grit his teeth in anger, but suddenly his eyes began to tear up. "The truth isn't what I want....it's what I never wanted."

((I don't want to reveal to much yet. His story is going to unfold over time.))

Rose smirked, "Now dont start getting all touchy feel on me Silent, you know why your doing this, just make sure you stick to it." She said as she started walking around again. "So, before I give you what you so desperately need, may I tell you a little story?"

Rose glared at him warning him to watch his tone, she continued on walking around Silent, "I suppose it all started a little over 65 years ago when I was bored with the peace in Canterlot, so I talked this unicorn into raising an army of Nightmare moons old followers, and they started a war with Canterlot. At first it was all trivial and Normal, some ponies made names for themselves blah blah blah. Then, along comes this Handsome grey stallion named Nameless Trax, I was intrigued as he became involved with two other ponies, Captain Red Veil and Leuitentant Soulscream of the Nightwatch Branch. These three were interesting, so I kept watching them, and like that they became friends as they fought and bled alongside eachother. After that war was over I kept my eyes on them, watched them grow families and live they're lives in Canterlot. Then one day I saw you leave vowing you'd return for your rightful place as King, so I devised my plan, a plan for my amusement. So I started playing some cards, I put Sombra as my first choice cuase I knew he could do some damage. Thats when Black Frost murdered Killjoy, my plan was officially in play. All the things that went wrong, were my doing. Black being possessed, Thunders slow fall into darkness, the release of the Elemental Dragons to force the Order to use Elemental Law, and finally Traxs death. Even Your Fathers death was my doing, pulling strings in the mind is so fun sometimes. Now its all coming together, the final stretch, you've already met both of my informants. Uchia is one, the other is doing his part in Canterlot, without the yellow one I couldnt have killed Trax. He needed to be dead for my plan to work, along with Soul and Killjoy." As she spoke nine pony-like creatures stepped from the shadows, scaled reptile legs and claws, demon wings and jagged horns. A small black orb appeared in front of Silent, "What do you think? Not a bad story eh?" She asked stopping just a few yards in front of him.

Silent didn't say a word for a long moment. "Everything that happened to his kingdom.....all the horror stories I heard while I was in exile....you orchestrated it all? Why?"

"When you're an Immortal Goddess of Darkness you tend to get a little bored over the years, plus I was thinking about making an appearance back in the mortal world, cause some chaos here and there and let it be." Rose replied simply, "Swallow the orb in front of you and you'll have the power you need, the nine demons around you will follow you're orders without question, and one last thing....." She said as three black stone blocks drop behind her.

Rose grinned evilly, "See for yourself," she said walking to the side as the black stone blocks cracked and began disintegrating. Suddenly a dense white fog seeped from the blocks as three pony figures began moving with life, they stepped forward slowly into the light, the nine demons even took steps back out fear.....

On the left was a Pegasus Stallion, His grey coat like the clouds after rain, his black and white striped hair symbolizing Yin and Yang, the whites of his eyes now black making his blue irises glow like the Caspian Sea. His cutie mark a triple question mark shaped like a trifecta sharing the same dot in the middle. His wings were folded neatly at his sides, his body shaped with great strength but also showed his knack for being extremely agile. The few precisely placed scars and number of certainly placed tattoos seemed to tell the story of his past life still shrouded in mystery, both good and evil circled around it. This was Nameless Trax, deadly with a sword and deadlier with a bow, the living form of Yin and Yang together. He is, The Legendary Blue Eyed Reaper

In the middle was an Earth pony Mare, Her coat as white as the winters snow, her mane and tail were crimson like blood, the whites of her eyes now black making her red irises glowing like burning flames of Tartarus itself. Her cutie mark was a rainbow ending in a cloud of blood. Her body was well curved showing her feminine physic, but her muscles gave way to unmasked strength. The scattered scars she bore were like written stories of her past battles. This was Red Veil, nicknamed Killjoy after fearless prowess of killing in battle, very few could block her attack with the Greatsword she wields with such tenacity and skill. She is, Killjoy, The Legendary Lady of Death.

On the right was another Pegasus Stallion, His coat was dark grey like the stormy skies, his mane and tail black as night with streaks of noble navy blue, the whites of his eyes now black showed his venomous green irises. His cutie mark was a laughing flaming skull, His body was muscular and toned showing his ability for a strong defense but showed his agility well. His scars told a story of sins, but also of how he atoned for them. This was Soulscream, skilled with menacing dual swords. He is, The Legendary Harvester of Sorrows.

The three greatest warriors to ever walk the halls of Canterlot reborn, their expressions were as serious as death himself, their power together could unleash tidal waves and earthquakes across the land. Though their appearance was that of their mid-twenties. "Im sure you know who they are." Rose said smiling in accomplishment.

Silent was stunned in shock. Her couldn't understand what he was seeing before him. "Trax....Killjoy.....F-Father?" He barely said. He glared angrily at Rose. "What kind of whichcraft is this, Rose?" He growled.

"This is my endgame, their deaths were orchestrated at my will. Upon their deaths I stole their power, skills, strengths, memories, everything." Rose said as she went over to Trax and put her hoof on his cheek, "I even took their DNA, these aren't copies Silent, their as real as you are. Actually, their better than they were when they died, even Trax who lived longer. They cant speak, giving them a voice would let them speak their minds, technically they're aware of everything. They are you're greatest weapons, use them accordingly." She said as she started walking away. "Good luck my Silent Night."

Silent looked long and hard at the reincarnations of the three greatest warriors in Equestria's history. As cold hearted and dark as he was, he drew the line here. "No...." He said as he turned to leave, glaring at the nine generals and pointing for them to move out. "You've given me enough...I will not enslave these tortured souls."

((Silent is reluctant to use the three now, but later on when the war gets desperate he's going to come back for them. Would that work? Plus Kill should control Killjoy, you control Trax and I control Soul.))

Blood slowly awoke in the infirmary bed. He looked down to see Maple curled up next to him and blushed. "M-Maple?" He asked awkwardly.

((Yeah thats what I planned, we gotta make their comeback be epic))

Rose grinned in the shadows, "I'll see you soon......." She said before he left with the demons. She then flicked her tail, "Keep to the shadows, watch, and be ready for your big opeing." She ordered. The three Warriors suddenly flickered away in blinding speed.

Maple cozied up to him a little before peaking up at him, "I didnt want to leave your side while you rest, I hope Im not intruding, cuase if so I can leave.." She began as she started to get up.

Stryker strode into the war room with Azure, they walked in on Kage looking at battle plans with Shadelock, Stryker had yet to approve of Kage since there was alot they didnt know about him. Arial walked in looking stressed from raising a foal, "I do have to announce a Newcomer, "This is Black Steel, hes the Iron Dragon Element, came in just last night." She said as a twenty year old dark gray and black stallion walked in behind her, his eyes were slit with dark red irises, he also had a number of peircings all over him. "Greetings, I know my place as a newcomer but I am experienced with military training and tactics. Arial has brought me up to date with your misfortunes." His voice was deep and toned. Stryker looked at him, "Which Military?" He asked curiously. Steel just looked back at him, "Which one?" He replied back. Stryker and Azure shared a look before sitting at the table. Arial and Steel sat down next to each other, Kage glanced up for a moment at Steel sizing him up then looked back down as Shadelock started to explain something.

"N-No....its fine. Really." Blood said. Maple always had a thing for him, and he usually teased her right back just for amusement, but it actually felt kinda nice having her here. He began to think maybe he liked her more than he thought.

Snow and Ash entered the room after putting Snow's foal down for a nap. Ash immediately noticed the newcomer and observed his physique and many piercings. Snow smirked at her. "Well don't just stand their gawking, introduce yourself." Ash scowled and blushed at Snow's comment. Snow approached the others around the table. "We welcome you, Black Steel. I am Snow, the current Ice Element, and this is Ash, the fire Element." She said sweetly.

Snow waved her hoof. "No need to bow, friend. We're all the same here." She said with a smile. "Ash, be a dear and show him to his quarters." Ash smiled awkwardly trying to act normal. "Oh...sure, of course. This way."

Steel sat up and follow Ash, "I suppose your more responsible than the other two, the lil shadow colt and lightning fur." He said talking about Nara and Laxus, when he first arrived they attacked him and were beat down effortlessly, Arial had scorned them afterwards, then Nara tried for round two but Arial tool him down in one blow. The two young colts were now doing hoofstands balancing a block of iron, something Steel had suggested when Arial asked him.

"Wheres King Kane? He should be here for this meeting." Kage asked around the table, Shadelock nodded in agreement. Stryker and Azure shared a glance not liking that Kage had the second in command of the Sentinels in his pocket, "He is the King, Kage, the meeting starts on his say." Stryker said sternly. Kage and the Captain shared a tense stare before Kage sat back keeping silent.

((Im guessing you've already picked up on the inside man?))

Ash smirked at the two stallions doing hoofstands. "I guess you could say that. It's not the first time they've had to do that." She said as they started down the hallway. "Then again, Arial and Snow let me get away with a little more than I should, but I delivered both of their foals so I guess that's why." She said with a smirk.

Kane soon arrived flanked by two guards. "Forgive me friends for running late. Queen Autumn made yet another doctor visit to see if she could ever be fertile again. Needless to say nothing's changed." He said with a sigh.

"You have our condolences my Lord." Stryker said loyally dipping his head. Arial sighed deeply and kept her stories about her new foal quiet so not to make it worse. Azure glanced quickly to the side at Kage swearing he just saw him smile but Kage was blank faced as usual, but Azure was sure he saw the stallion smile at the mention of the Queens infertility.

((Yeah....... Rose is a *****))