Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Ash arrived at the door to Steel's room. "Well, this is where they put you. Welcome to the team." She said with a smile.

Kane sat down at the table. "Well, the good news is the bat ponies changed their minds and joined us. They're already given Silent a thorn in his side."

Steel nodded his thanks, "Your too kind Ash." Three Acolyte mares passed by checking Steel out and winking at him seductivly.

"That means we our forces have just doubled perhaps tripled, I hear even the bat pony foot soliders are the equivalent of 10 of ours. I cant wait to fight beside them." Stryker said with a slight smile. Azure glanced to the side watching Kages expression, it wasnt concern but rather.... victorious? "With one more Elemental, and a talented one at that, we stand more of a chance than ever." Arial added in assuringly.

Ash stared at the acolytes menacingly, even though she wasn't trying to scare them. She wasn't even sure why she did that. "Uh, well...guess I'll see you in training!" She said with a smile, turning to leave.

"Even still, Silent is probably planning accordingly. I've heard rumors that he is tapping into more powerful shadow magic." Kane said, knowing by now that Silent thrived on darkness.

"Silents magical abilities are nothing to fear, unless he goes through decades of intense training, he'll be no threat." Shadow said as he, Shade, and Blood walked in followed by Caesar who walked around to stand near Kage.

"I will see you there." Steel said as he watched her go, something inside told him to follow but he pushed it away as he went into his room.

Kane nodded to the bat pony king. "We are glad to have you with us, King Shadow." He said respectfully before sighing. "Unfortunately, in his exile my brother HAS had decades." Blood stood on the other side of Kage and raised an eyebrow at him. "Who's this guy?" He asked.

Kage stood up and held out a hoof to him, "My name is Kage, Son of Nameless Trax." He said highly of himself. Shadow smiled slightly, "Quite a claim, can you vouch for that Lord Kane?" He asked giving him a go along with it look as to they had a plan in motion due to some new evidence. Shade positioned himself near the door as Shadow made his way around to stand beside Kane. Kage glanced around but remained calm with an innocent smile. Stryker slowly put a hoof on his sword, Azure let a hidden knife slide out from the tip of his wing at the ready. Caesar tapped his hoof at a steady rhythm.

Kane got the signal and nodded. "why yes, this is him alright." Blood shook Kage's hoof and gave him a sly look. "Well, good to meet you then I suppose." He said, going along with the plan.

Kage smiled wider shaking Bloods hoof, after letting go he turned to look at Kane but froze as he saw Shadows piercing amber stare, "Then it must be so, you do have his blue eyes..... Rose..." At that moment Kage kicked Blood back and took out a single kuni as Shadelock got up, Kage drove the kuni into Shadelocks throat. Kage then flickers away before Caesar could grab him, Caesar then nods to Shadow. "He wont get far." Azure went to Shadelock catching him as he fell down, his body convulsed as he struggled to breath, his body went limp as the last light of his eyes faded away.

Kage appeared just out side the castle spreading his wings to fly, suddenly something landed on him and he went down hard and fast crashing into the streets then kept going creating a long scar on the street all the way down to the wall and finally slamming into the wall. The dust settled as Kage sat up coughing, "A real son of Trax would be more aware of his surroundings, your nothing but a true fake." Ally said as she walked up to him, Kage lifted his hoof and spread out his wings but they were pinned down as three arrows slammed into his hoof and wings. Oakly landed just behind Ally carrying a bow and quiver, Kage bit back his anger, Ally smiled before knocking him out with a hard hit to the head.

"Ally and Oakly have him my Lords." Shade reported to the two Kings. "My ears around the Kingdom overheard him and Uchia speaking together about a Rose and Silent. Apologies for having eyes and ears in your Kingdom but they've become useful now." Shadow explained. Stryker helped Azure carry Shadelocks body out.

Kane watched in dead silence as Shade's dead body was taken away. His eye twitched slightly and he seethed in anger. "Bring Kage back here...." He said blankly, although the sheer rage could be felt in his words.

Moments later Kage was thrown into the throne room by Ally, chain and cuffs were around his hooves, Steel had heard the commotion and provided his iron magic to make restraints for the traitor. Kage stood up and spat on the floor, "The half pint is gonna pay for tearing my wings." After he spoke Oakly came up jumping to slam Kage back down to the ground again, Kage stood up again cursing, "Never mind, Im gonna make my little brothers death slow and painful." He said coldly, his whole attittude seemed to have changed since he was discovered. Stryker took Kage by the scruff and threw him sliding towards the steps to the throne, Azure glared with Dawn at his side. Shadow sat in a chair to the right of Kane with Shade standing loyally at his side. Caesar was posted up in the rafters for safety measures. Ally and Oakly stood behind Kage as everyone gathered around him keeping a five yard distance. Arial had been sent to the Orders castle on account of her threatening to kill Kage on sight. Kage stood up once more glancing around, "I can tell im not the most popular pony here, I wonder why....." He went on looking up at Kane with a sly smile, "You think Silent would approve?"

Kane stared at him for a long moment, looking at him with a visage that would terrify the greatest evils in Equestria. He stood up without saying a word and approached him, staring down at him with pure hatred. There was a long, silent pause. Finally, all of a sudden, Kane pulled his blade out fast as lightning and sliced Kage's head clean off. Blood splattered everywhere, even covering his own face. It happened in a split second. Everybody in the room gasped in horror and shock. The guards around him just stared, frozen at what they witnessed. They couldn't believe what Kane just did. The king they knew and loved was usually just and kept his head and acted rationally. He punished firmly yet graciously. But not today. Kane kicked over Kage's headless body and spit the nastiest, snottiest wad of spit on his severed head. He wiped the blood from his face. "Get this sh1t out of here..." He said coldly.

Two guards came to take Kages body away but stopped as the body suddenly burst into black flames before being sucked into Shades horn. Shadow nodded his head side to side, "Quick, a little messy, and straight to the point. Write that one down Shade." He said with a slight smile. "Yes my Lord." He said as Shade started writing the scene down. Caesar dropped down next to Ally and Oakly, "Well, I imagined that going alot differently." He said in surprise. Stryker stood at attention, "What are your orders My Lord?"

Shadow narrowed his eyes at Kane, as far as he knew Silent didnt know about Kage and Uchia working together, which means theres someone else at play here. But for all Kane knew, Silent is behind Kages entrance into Canterlot, and Trax had to be eleminated before he could sniff it out. Whoever it is, they're deffinantly covering their bases well, but I dont think this was part of the plan.

Uchia gritted his teeth as he received the news through Roses link, "Yes ma'm, Phase 2 is a go." He said coldly.

Roses eyes flared, she had up a cloud showing a live feed of everyone within her plan, her eyes glaring at Shadow and Kanes with anger. "It seems I've underestimated my pawns here, no worries, they still dont know whats waiting for them." She began laughing evilly as the Three Legends stood behind waiting for an order.

Kane stood silently for a while before turning to Stryker. "We're done playing cat and mouse with him. We're done sitting around waiting. Gather our armies, the survivors from the Crystal Empire, the bat pony forces, and the Elemental Order. We're meeting Silent head on. We're going to brutalize them." He said in a stern tone. Other ponies in the room were still very worried. Kane was acting unnatural.

((This isn't the final battle by the way. Not even close.))

Stryker bowed and quickly headed off, Azure and Dawn took off for the Sentinel Tower. Steel went to Snow and teleported with her to the Orders Castle. Shadow nodded to Caesar who immediatly took off to ready the Batpony Legion, though few in numbers, the six hundred batponies made up for with deadly skill. Shadow stood up stretching, "This should be fun." He said happily, "Ally, take Oakly and take him through the steps, you two will be sitting this one out." Ally wanted to object but nodded and headed off with Oakly. Shade looked at Kane, "Lord Kane, are you alright to lead?" He asked careful not to insult him but rather be caring.

Suddenly Rose's live started to flicker and deform before finally revealing Radz in the live feed "hello, this thing on?" She asked before leaning g back in her chair "ah ok good...well well you know I never would have found you if I didn't sense great power flowing from your champions." She noticed Trax, Killjoy and Soul "it's a pity...you stoop so low to taking these three out of there deserved rest. Through I guess that sort of thing is something you care not about. So I'll get to the point." She leaned forward "it's not my place to fight this war for Equestria, but I might make an exception for you." Though Radz's tone and posture was calm, great anger welled up inside her. "I am a very tolerable Mare but there are three things that I cannot abide...Dumb ponies who think they ate gods, ponies who waste my time, and the use of Shadow magic...Especially necromancy. Your time being the puppet master is over."

"Ah My dear Radz," Rose began as she prented to check her watch, "Your... Wait.... Yep, just on time, I thought maybe you werent yet powerful enough to detect my magic." She paused to bring back up the other screens but kept Radz large in the center, "So, think your ready to face your teachers Teacher?" Rose began as she sat back in a forming cloud chair, Trax walked forward and held out a plate with a glass of wine for her, Rose lifted a hoof to pull his face closer, she licked his cheeck before kissing it, "Mmm you cant find another mortal as goodlooking as him anymore, those pretty blues just peirce my black heart with such intensity. Wouldnt you agree, or are you like Killjoy and swing in the other way?" Rose asked before taking a sip of her wine.

Radz scoffed "I'm not calling to have a chat with you, scum like you don't deserve my time or anyone's for that matter. I called just to tell you that everything you know and love will be destroyed either by my hoof or everyone elses...who knows, maybe even your own creations will turn on you, they have all their memories, loves...hates. It's not far fetched if you think about it. So little bat...you better be ready for the reckoning that is to come. Again...your days as a puppet master is over." She said before the image went out.

"I like her." Rose said before sipping her wine, she set back on the tray and Trax stepped back letting the tray and glass dissappear as he stood back with the other two. Rose raised her hoof and swished it downwards bringing up the screen still following Radz, her magic far greater than any mortals. Rose grinned bareing her fangs, "All according to plan." Her laughter filled the dark void around them.

Radz looked back at the screen Rose was looking at. She shook her head and waved her finger side to side. Before even that image was black.

Kane sat by a window alone, staring into the distance. Autumn was curled up beside him. "What have I done? I shouldn't have done that." He said regretfully. "He was an enemy of Equestria, you saw him murder somepony." Autumn said trying to comfort him. "Still...if I act like that, how am I different from Silent?" Autumn kissed him and nuzzled his neck. "You will never be like him. You are much better." Kane smiled for a moment and held her close, but soon went grim again as he felt her belly. He sighed at the hopelessness.

((Timeskip the he next day when the two armies meet?))

Rose sighed again, "She is a Brat isnt she." The feed came back again but this time she added extras too it, even a powerful Alicorn of the old elite guard would have issues with this.

((Deal with it Killjoy, even Radz is out of her league. And yeah metal.))

((Killjoy is stronger than Radz, Rose is Stronger than the Three. No matter how strong someone is, there is always someone out there who is better, you just havent met them yet. Besides, Rose is a goddess of darkness anyways, in terms of magical power...... Rose is the boot and Radz is the ant. Rose will be defeated anyways by Kane and Silent, Radz should be focusing on figureing out how to deal the Lady of Death, alone.))