Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((plus Echo can be all Nightmare and stuff and fight for a bit, Rose then can be like "B|tch please..." sending Killjoy in to aid Silent's attack and to pretty much show off what the three legends are capable.))

((Eh screw it, I'll have Echo and the kids get out with other survivors and retreat somewhere else. But Vampireece is still too far for it to be helped, I'll just have Shadow feel it. Do we have to do the battle scene or can I just post Echo and the survivors watching the city burn as they escape? ))

((Hypothetically speaking, if Silent did conquer Equestria, he attack other nations soon after. Like Kane said at the beginning, "if Canterlot falls, Vampireece will be next." But Vampireece doesn't have to get completely steam rolled, just bad enough to where it affects the bat pony army.))

((alright, from the top))

Deep in the forest surrounding Vampireece, Silent stood with Lykos and a horde of werewolves. He lit his horn and moving a massive rock revealing a cave. "This tunnel leads into the city. Go, crush them."

Lykos changed to his wolf form, "With pleasure!" He growled viciously as he and his wolves flooded into the cave, soon screaming and fighting began to rise beyond the walls, Lykos's howl rose up from the clammer.

As Shadow walked with his brother, he paused as his ears flickered, suddenly he felt his heart drop like dead weight pulling him to his knees. "No, it couldnt, .... It cant....." Shade took a step to assist him but suddenly felt dizzy, Maple put a hoof over her heart as if in pain, "What is this pain?"

Silent smirked as he lit his horn. "Now....to deal with those Elemental Unicorns." He said as he vanished.

Blood fell to his knees and held his head as it began to throb. He looked to his brother. "Shadow....Vampireece....."

"What? Whats wrong with Vampireece? And why are we in pain?" Maple asked between breaths, "After we reclaimed out freedom from Blackstars tyranny, I had Shade put a bodylink spell on the Order, binding us to Vampireece's citizens so we could always be aware of them." Shadow explained, "Only Shade, Blood, and I knew about it. But I dont know what hurts worse, the fact that out home is being terrorized, or that we're too far away to rescue them." He said solemnly, Maple went wide eyed in fear. "Our worst fear has become reality." Shade said fearfully.

Echo walked over Lykos's dead body, bat pony legionnaires fended off against other wolves around her, "The city is lost, there are too many of them, we have to leave if we want to survive. Gather all the survivors and prepare a teleportation spell." She said before blasting a wolf into nothing with a wave of sound, "Hurry!"

Blood grit his teeth. "Silent must have found a way into the city and launched a surprise attack. He wants us out of the picture so he can get to Kane."

A large wolf appeared behind Echo and swiped her with its claws, knocking her to the ground with large gashes in her face.

Echo stood back up slowly, a purple aura suddenly appeared around, "Oh you're going to regret even being born dog." Her voice was more echoeing and demon like, the wolfs insides suddenly started vibrating to the point of exploding, blood poured out from his eyes, nose and mouth. Echo looked at him with demon slit eyes glowing with a nightmarish glint, "Die like the dog you are." She said as he face wounds slowly healed away, she then lightly poked him causing him to fall over convulsing in sheer pain as his insides were reduced to nothing. Echo stomped the ground causing every wolf around them in a wide area to suddenly burst into blood and bones from a sound wave, "She should have let me take control sooner, but I'll fix her problems like I always have, Uno Momento." She began lighting up her eyes.

A few hundred batponies suddenly appeared far away from the city, Echo lay unconscious with her two foals next to her, the Soldiers took charge in accounting for all who was able to be teleported there. They saw their precious city on the horizon being burned down, the horror and sadness could not be explained or expressed, only blank stares of disbelief. A white Bat Pony mare appeared to them, "Be still my children, I am here to help." She said sitting next to Echo and picking her up over her back, "Follow me Child, I will lead you to safety." She said to little Dawn, Dawn nodded in awe, the other batponies felt a sense of connection with the strange batpony mare.

Shadow tensed up his hoof and the floor beneath them suddenly cracked, "Shade, tell Rowan to prepare the troops to move, the army will head back and search for the survivors. The rest of us will stay here to finish this cursed war." He said before stalking off. Maple pressed close to Blood, "I hope Echo and the kids are safe." Shade teleported away instantly.

Blood held Maple close to him and closed his eyes, sharing the great pain with the others.

Kane soon learned about Vampireece's attack, and went out in his balcony alone and buried his head in his hands. He felt immense guilt for the tragedy and for getting them involved.

Arial landed beside him, "I just heard the news, Shadow ordered his troops to return back and find the survivors, but he and a few other will be staying to finish the war. Kane, dont let Silent get to you."

On top of the mountain above Canterlot, Laxus, Sting, and Nara watched Oakly and Ally as they were in deep meditation. Steel landed beside them forming out of his half dragon form, "Are they still meditating?" He asked as he sat down to watch. Laxus nodded, "Yeah, they've been up here for the past two days, it's incredible. I wonder what they're thinking?"

Inside Oaklys mind..... He slid back from blocking Vi's strong punch, he jumped up twisting around as Kage swiped at his legs, he then gusted away before Storm blew a firey breath. Oakly landed quickly blocking several jabs from Tavi, then bent backwards as Sun came from behind, he dodged as their hooves went over him. Then he matched Ally's punch letting him glide backwards to stop, then he was surrounded dodging and deflecting hits left and right, from the front and from behind. They all jumped back as Trax came down with a hard kick from above, Oakly held up his hooves successfully blocking the attack, Trax smilled in admiration then flickered away and the hoof to hoof continued.

"He's probably dreaming of something childish I bet, cuase hes a foal." Nara scoffed.

"I don't blame them for leaving....they shouldn't have been here in the first place. This isn't their war." Kane said not looking up. "I can't beat him, Arial. He finds a way at every turn."

"And you have found a way to beat every challenge that knocks on your door. Kane, your smarter than you give yourself credit for, your wife sees it, I see it, and so does everyone around you." Arial told him.

Kane sighed. "Every ounce of suffering my subjects or allies feel...I feel as well. It is a curse I bear." He looked at Arial with painful eyes. "How can I redeem the souls that were lost from Vampireece? I may kill Silent, but it won't bring them back..."

"No, death is absolute, we all know that first hand. But no pony blames you Kane, not Shadow, nor the citizens of Vampireece. War is a blazing forest fire, it would have reached them eventually, regardless or your choice." Arial told him, "The decisions of a King are sometimes hard to bare, but thats what makes you stronger than all of us, thats what sets you aside from the rest of us. Most can dream, some can pretend, but very few can ever claim the true meaning of a real King. We all believe in you Kane, its time you start doing the same." She added before taking her colt off her back and started inside the room, "Autumn! Look who came to visit!" She cooed as she walked into the room to meet with Autumn so she could play with her little colt.

Shadow landed on the balcony railing behind Kane, his power surging from him closed the doors to the inside, his blazing amber eyes flared like angry flames.

Autumn smiled and kneeled down to pick up the little colt and nuzzled him. "You're getting so big!" She said sweetly.

"I know what you're thinking Shadow....and you have every right to be angry. This was my fault. I don't blame you if you want to leave." Kane said, not looking at him.

"You are mistaken, I wont be leaving until Silents head is mounted on a wall." Shadow said coldly, "My army is returning to find my Batponies, the rest of us will be here to insure Silent feels every ounce of the pain he's caused."

"Get in line." Kane said, still looking in the distance. "He's falling back, we're going after him. His army still has massive numbers, and now that our armies are smaller it will be more difficult."