Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"You forget you have allies that are worth entire armies, you have six Batponies who are equal to over 10,000 each. Unicorns with the power of dragons, who knows what heights they can reach with proper training. As well as a young Prodigy, as we speak Oakly is being trained by his Father and Family, his power grows by the hour." Shadow chuckled, "I believe as of now he could beat even me, and thats saying something. Your forces are stronger than you give credit Kane."

"plus this Rose b|tch made it personal." Radz said as she was sitting in Kane's chair "just this once...I will aid you in the final battle to come, but only to put an old friend to rest, and knock one of those fangs out of that arrogant wh0re's mouth."

"Then we still have a chance. He's falling back to the north. If we beat him again, we have a chance to retake the Crystal Empire, and after that drive him back to the coast. We still have a long way to go." Kane said as he stood and turned to them.

Outside the Elemental Castle, Silent threw his hood back and lit his horn. Several giant shadow demons formed and stood around him. They all roared a hellish roar as they charged the castle. "Kill them all." He ordered them.

Suddenly seven Dragons landed it on the shadowy demons killing them with their elemental attacks, the fire dragon stepped forward with flames flarring from his mouth, "Do yourself a favor and leave before I make you my appetizer." He growled threatenly.

Shadows ears flickered and his nose moved as he sniffed the air, "Speak of the Devil." He expanded his wings and burst into the sky.

Silent smirked as the demons that were crushed reformed into twice as many demons. Several more appeared that were as large as the dragons and spread massive wings. "Not until I've killed off this pathetic order." A demon blasted a wall in the castle. Ash was knocked to the ground by the blast and slowly got up to see the events outside. "It's him..." she said to herself when she saw Silent.

((send one of the legends? Have the elementals be all badass and shiz and that will be the point where Silent snaps and asks for the Legends. Thus sending Killjoy to be all ass kicking and stuff.))

((but where would be that since of a losing fight? I'd say this could be a win, give a sense of fear. Doesnt have to kill them, just destroy their home like Vampireece. It givs the sense that no one is safe.))

(( I thought that was made clear when he attacked Vampireece, I mean the Elemental Castle is just 100 feet above Canterlot, plus theres Seven Dragons that are pretty much impervious to anything except Dragon Slayer Magic a.k.a. Elemental Magic)) 

((I see whats going now...I think I smell some "do what I say and not what I do." stuff. They can't just be vulnerable by this dragon slayer magic, they could be hurt or killed by other means, making them only vulnerable to one type of magic is kinda OP, That being said, why are they fighting in this war? clearly they are too powerful to meddle in such affairs.))

((Notice they only protecting the Castle, notice they're first priority is the Elemental castle, notice I'm exaggerating when I say "Anything" obviously a crap ton of non-magical attacks can hurt them by by magic means they're pretty resistant. And don't criticize me, your the one with the all might god so I dont wanna hear nothing from ya.))

((an all mighty god who is not fighting the war, an all mighty god who is only interfering over personal matters and even then her aid is almost non existent. Plus didn't you JUST try to over power Radz by introducing the protectors? Further more, you just planned for the elemental order to aid in the final battle. By your statement  "impervious to anything EXCEPT dragon slayer magic" maybe wording these specifically instead of using hyperboles would be great. Now for the BIG point I have to make, it's Metal's RP, if wants to steam role the Order, let him.))

((Ok, let's chill guys. You're making this more complicated that is has to be. Silent hit Vampireece and the Elemental Order because their Kane's two biggest allies. He's not going to steam roll the Order, he's just going to screw them up a bit and, spoiler, I'm killing off a character for drama sake.))

((This will be the only part in which the dragons take place because they attacking the order, otherwise they just chill at the Elemental castle. Who are you gonna kill off Metal?))

Shadows ears flickered and his nose wrinkles up as he sniffed, "Radz." He said looking up as he sensed trouble above, his wings expanded out ready to fly.

Steel jumped in the way turning his hoof into a giant sword blocking a viscous attack from one the demons, "Go find Snow and get her the foal out of here fast!" He told her before changing and flying out to the demons in battle. One of the demons was quickly put down as a storm of lightning rained down from above, Laxus stood atop the castle channeling his lightning with glowing white eyes. Nara and Sting flew in combining their attacks as they raided the demons from above.

Ash quickly took off and went to find Snow. She scoured the castle until finally she found Snow. To her horror, she was in the corner with shadow burns all over her and a gash on her head. She clutched her foal tightly, who was unharmed. Silent stood over her, his horn glowing. "Snow!" Ash called in horror as she charged Silent. Silent simply grabbed her by the throat and punched her hard in the face several times before throwing her down.

Radz sighed "just this once, because of all they gave me." she said getting up and lighting up her horn and teleporting away to appear in the castle above. A demon instantly targeted her but it was in vane as it was immediately obliterated by her beam of light. She calmly walked to where the Elementals were as her aura pulsed with power.

Shadow crashed through the wall with emmense speed, tackling Silent room through room until they were outside past the castle grounds. In slow motion Shadow made eye contact with Silent, his amber eyes burned with rage, he pulled his hoof back and punched Silent hard in the stomach sending him down like a bullet into the ground far below. Shadow unsheathed shadowfang and free falled down towards Silent, "Run and I'll chase you till death."

Silent grit his teeth and produced a blade of shadow, striking Shadow hard as the two of them fell.

Ash slowly got up and helped Snow to her feet. She sighed in relief when she saw the foal was alright. "Cmon, let's get you out of here."

Radz walked in on the large fight between the Order and the demon forces. Suddenly a large beam of light past the Elementals and completely disintegrated a large group of demon creatures. Radz took out her axe and kept walking calmly towards the enemy "evening ladies and gents." she said as she passed the group.

Steel snorted in disgust, "For a powerful pony, your arrogance clouds your wisdom and manners." He said retracting his hoof sword from a demon and blowing a breath of shrapnel at another.

Shadow kicked Silent in the face then spin kicked him harder sending him faster down into the earth creating a large crater, Shadow dived down spearing towards Silent.

Suddenly a giant demon appeared, blocking Ash and Snow right at the exit of the castle. They didn't have time to react before the demon blasted dark magic at Snow. Ash, having to other way to protect Snow and the foal, jumped in front of the blast taking all of it. She fell to the ground unconscious. "ASH!"

Silent blasted Shadow back up towards the sky before he formed another blade and rained down strikes on Shadow.

"I see just fine...another insult and I'll make you don't. I'm here to help you out ungrateful sh|t" Radz said calmly but with great warning "I'm not going to ask permission when it comes to saving your life, you want manners? then you are in the wrong place and situation...so how about you shut your mouth and protect your own castle instead of b|tching about my entry." she blocked some ranged attacks with a magic barrier and destroyed the attackers with another beam of light.