Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((If you don't mind, I wanted Kane to show some grace. The dialoge can stay. Besides, Shadow will have plenty of chances to blow steam off the next day at the battle.))

Kane went as far away from everybody else as he could so nobody could see him before dropping to his knees and softy sobbing. "I'm sorry father....I'm not worthy...."

The was a brief whisking sound as Oakly appeared before Kane, he was dressed in a vaguely familiar outfit from Souls old stories the Republic war, his face was barely recognizable under the hood. "My Father said it was time, please follow me my Lord." He said monotonously as he turned around towards one of the castle doors.

"My name is Oakly Trax, son of Nameless Trax and Ally Bloodfang, and I am taking you to meet with the others." Oakly replied simply, he seemed to know his way around the castle strangly as he lead Kane to The Throne room.

"Mother is one of the Batponies who came with King Shadow, she and my Father had some relations and now I am here, he was very confusing Stallion but always had a reason. As for the Others, you will be meeting them shortly." Oakly said as he went to Kanes throne and bent down to whisper in Arabic. Suddenly the chair slid backwards with the floor panel revealing a staircase leading down to a torch lit tunnel.

"My father told me, many years ago He, you're father, and Killjoy, formed with Octavia Melody a new Order to protect the Kingdom from the shadows." Oakly looked at him changing his tone to a more innocent and honest, "Honestly this my first time here, I was instructed to find you and lead you here, then we would be inducted into The Creed." He told him before heading down the steps and flipping his hood back, from the back he was almost a mirror image of Trax except for his short brown and black hair.

Kane was taken aback by the striking resemblance between Oakly and Trax. "The Creed? Inducted? My father and the others started this?"

((Don't forget theirs a funeral scene going on for Snow))

"She was like a little sister to me, why did she have to be taken from us so young, she had her whole life ahead of her." Arial spoke sniffling, Steel came up to Ash and pressed closed reaching around and hold her head to his chest, "I'm not good at these sort of things, but know that I am always here to help you through this."

Oakly stopped at a door with an odd symbol resembling a triangle painted on it, he turned back to look at Kane, "My father only told me one other thing, 'Laa shay'a waqi'un mutlaq bale kouloun moumkin.' Nothing is true, everything is permitted." He then turned to the door and pushed it open. Inside at a round table sat several ponies wearing personally modified versions of the outfit Oakly was wearing with their hoods still up, a Stallion Pegasus stood up and threw back his hood. "Hello Kane, its good to finally see you where your Father once stood. Oakly, you're a spitting image of your Father, its an honor to finally meet you. Welcome to the Creed." Azure said proudly, the others began throwing back their hoods; Dawn nodded to him, Stryker saluted him keeping his good ole military balance, as well as a couple members of the Sentinels and a few of the servants from The royal families personal staff, which were obviously now more than just good at cleaning and waiting, the reason became clear as day, they were actually his secret bodyguards.

Normally Ash would have butterflies in her stomach from Steel's affection, but Snow's loss was too much for her. She leaned her head against his chest as tears streamed down her face. Finally she stood up and lit her horn. The pyre Snow was on caught fire and began to burn. After burning for a few moments, a cold, snowy wind blew over the pyre extinguishing the flames. All that was left was a pile of a mixture of ash and snow, with a white rose growing from it.

"Azure? Dawn? Stryker? You're part of this?" Kane asked in surprise. "So this is an order my father started with the others? For what purpose?"

Arial dipped her head and walked away, Laxus went up to her and helped down the steps.

"What else, the Creed is an organization of Assassins who make sure evil is stopped before it can grow. We've been making sure you and the kingdom have been safe from any threats, foreign and domestic. I apologize for keeping you in the dark, but Trax said that I'll know when the time comes. Didn't expect his message to come from beyond the grave and from his own son. Are you ready to except the oath and pledge yourself to our Order?" Azure asked as he and the other members stood up and went to stand before Kane and Oakly.

Ash sadly turned to Steel. "Thank you Steel. It means a lot. And again, I'm sorry if I seem weird around you. I just..." She trailed off before she finished and just turned away.

"So its because of you that I've been kept alive? I'm...I'm honored, friends." Kane said with a smile. "I'll take this oath."

Kane knelt and did the same. The position was unfamiliar to him, he hadn't had to kneel before anybody in a long time. But it didn't matter to him. He held his left hoof out along with Oakly.

"Brothers and sisters of the Creed, today we gather to acknowledge the passage of these two into our ranks, they have shown themselves worthy to dawn the hood of the Assassin. To serve the light we hunt in the shadows, liberating the free from the clutches of evil." Azure began as Stryker and Dawn lit up their horns and levitating branding irons and using their magic to hear the tips up, "Oakly Trax, Hurricane Lightning, do you swear to serve and defend the Kingdom from all threats both Foreign and Domestic, pledging yourselves as honorary Assassins? Say Aye." Oakly straightened himself proudly, "Aye."

Azure nodded to Dawn and Stryker who stepped up to Kane and Oakly and pressed the branders to their left hooves, "Welcome Brothers, you are from henceforth Assassins of the Creed." Oakly steadied himself fighting through the burn. As the brandings were lifted it left a brand in the shape of the assassins crest, Dawn helped Oakly to his feet as Stryker helped Kane to his. "We'll get you outfitted later, and by the by, your Kingship means nothing as long as you wear the uniform of an Assassin." Stryker said with smile.

Kane grit his teeth until the burn went away. "Understood, but you know I've always considered you equal to me anyway." He said returning the smile. "I'm lucky to have you all."

"The feeling is mutual, now, come with me. You're part is not yet over." Azure said as he went over to another door and opened it, Dawn and Stryker followed him as Oakly waited for Kane to go before him.

After a long walk through the tunnel they reached a wall in which Azure pressed on opeing into Celestias old chambers, "Decades ago Celestia, Black, Soul, Trax, and Killjoy all started a project called Phoenix. It was all meant for you, for your rule." He began as he approached a lever.