Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Silent didn't even acknowledge her as he stared into the water, he saw a reflection of his younger self, before the horrible things he did.

((Flashback))

Silent walked into the throne room, followed by several other Nightwatch, after another successful mission dismantling an elite clan of warriors who were terrorizing small villages. He approached the throne and bowed respectfully to Celestia. "We are in your debt once again, Silent Night. Your service to Equestria will not go unnoticed." Silent stood back up. "I live to serve Equestria, your highness." Suddenly Twilight appeared in the room and hugged him. "Oh Silent, I'm so relieved you made it home!" She said nuzzling him. "Of course, mother. I always do." Soul looked on proudly at his son. "You did well, son. I'm proud of you." Silent smiled at his father's praise. "Thank you, father. Excuse me, there is someone else I must meet." He said nodding as he left the room. Waiting for him in the hallway was a beautiful earth pony mare, who immediately hugged him tightly. "Every day you were gone was miserable." She said softly. Silent lifted her head and kissed her passionately. "I'm here now, Amaranthe. It's ok." They kissed again and Silent nuzzled her neck. Suddenly Amaranthe coughed a few times. "Are you alright hun?" He asked concerned. Amaranthe smiled and brushed it off. "Don't worry, Silent. I'll be ok."

((End Flashback))

Silent's reflection returned to his current state as he looked up at Rose. "I thought you'd be too busy bothering my father and the other two's spirits to come chat." He said blankly.

Rose started across the water, her hoofsteps making rippiles on the surface, "I always have time for you my Sweet, I'm actually sad you not happy to see me. Perhaps a different look?" She said as she sunk into the water, she emerged slowly walking towards Silent, but she now looked strikingly familiar to a beautiful mare from his past. "I did like her, sad she couldnt live longer."

((Lol i was totally gonna ask if Silent had any love interests, I was gonna ask about putting in Hazel as Silents daughter, though the time difference is way off so the mother would have to another Mare))

((or she could be adopted. I would say that Hazel could be the child Amaranthe has just before she dies but that would make her the same age as Kane since he was in Twilight's womb when all this went down.))

((No no no, Silent adopted her on his travels, she was told to stay behind when he left to attack Equestria, Rose found her and took her hostage in case she needed her for pressure on Silent.))

Silent knew Rose was just posing as Amaranthe, but the memory still caused him pain. His eyes slowly watered as he saw the face of his love. "She was my everything....she was my heart." He said softly as tears fell into the river.

"Yes she was, you two were great together, heck I envyed such love. But it wasnt meant to last like most things." Rose said as she walked up to Silent and holding his chin up, "Do not fall short of your goal Silent, Equestria is within your grasp if you'd only use them." Her voice matched Amaranthe's to the point, "Dont make me use Her."

((After one more huge battle, Silent is going to cave in and use them. I'll also slowly develop Silent's story through flashback as the RP goes on.))

"Rose...what do you want from me?" Silent asked, seeing through her imitation. "I get it....you just want to cause chaos because it's 'fun' and I'm the best way to do so, but....why?" He looked past Rose back into the river. "What do you want from me?"

"Now dont start getting all emotional on me Silent, its not a good look for you." Rose changed back to her normal self and opened a portal, "Perhaps you need a little help from your family," a black vine came out holding a young dark haired mare, "Hazel here has been kept from you long enough." Hazels eyes opened weakly, "Father?...."

"Hazel!" Silent said in shock as he ran to her, putting his hooves on her face and lifting her head up. He wanted to hold her in his arms, but the vines wouldn't allow him to. "What are you doing to her?" Silent asked with a death glare.

The vine took Hazel and threw her to Rose, "Its what im doing for you, she will help you in this coming battle... You want to cover your ears." Rose said before taking Hazel and sinking her fangs in Hazels neck, the little mare let put agonizing screams of pain as Roses green venom glowed through Hazels skin and veins.

Rose pulled back and livked her lips, she dropped Hazel down, "Next time do not refuse my help." She vanished into a cloud and whisked away. Hazel moaned in pain as her body convulsed and twisted, "Father..... Help me ...." She screamed helplessly in agony, her hazel eyes turning a venomous green.

Silent held Hazel tightly as he desperately tried to find a way to stop her suffering. He lit his horn and castes healing magic on her to try and counteract the venom inside her.

With a final jolt of her body she went deathly still, her eyes opened and the green coloring sank into her eyes changing back to her normal hazel color. "Father.... What's happening? ... I waited for you but .... I can't remember..."

Silent held her tightly as tears ran down his face. "It's ok, Hazel. I'm here. I won't lose you." He said, feeling a mountain of emotion for the first time in forever as he held the only thing he still loved.

Cadence and Shining Armor returned to the Empire with all the crystal pony refugees. A celebration was thrown for the heroes that liberated their home from the Horde's tyranny as the moon shined down on them. Kane stood off to the side smoking from a pipe as he watched his soldiers and the liberated citizens revel in their victory. He was hiding his presence to avoid ponies coming to him and worshiping the ground he walked on.

"Careful Kane, the ground you walk on might turn blessed from your holiness." Shadow joked as he walked up next to him. Oakly sat on the railing deep in meditation, Ally curled up and slept underneath him on floor, but her ears flickered every now and then showing she was still awake and listening.

Kane rolled his eyes and smiled at his fellow king. "Please, it's bad enough ponies think I'm already some divine being, I don't need the bat pony king doing the same." He said as he took a draw from the pipe. "I'm glad you stayed around, Shadow. I don't think we'd have a shot without you guys."

Shadow punched Kanes shoulder lightly, "Please, Your nothing but a fellow King, nothing more and nothing less. And your welcome, just being a good neighbor, though I might ask for a cup of sugar later on." He said jokingly. "To celebrate is too late, save the tipping of glasses for when the threat is gone." Oakly said outloud still sitting on the railing with his eyes closed.

"Oakly's right. We have a short moment to revel in victory, but we have to begin the raids quickly. The sooner we can stop him before he gets to the coast the better. I do NOT want to have to have a naval battle with him." Kane said putting his pipe away.

((Timeskip to morning?))