Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"And Im making sure that those I fight beside have a clear head. I've seen what happens when a team member is consumed by hatred, I've wittnessed what happend to his fellow team members, and its never a pretty sight." Steel told her.

Ash signed. "I told you, it's not vengeance, I'm just preparing for..." She began, but trailed off as she realized Steel was in the room with her. She cleared her throat and lit her horn to strike another target. "I assure you, I have the best conscious for the next attack right now."

Steel looked at Ash for a moment with narrowed eyes, "Arial wants us at the top of the tower at dusk, I'll see you there Ash. Just know you can talk to me about anything alright." He told her before walking away.

"I think he likes you." Allys voice came from behind Ash.

Ash sat down and sighed. "Yes, yes I do. From the moment I saw him I had butterflies. But there's no way he likes me back. I've been so awkward around him that he probably thinks I'm crazy or weird or something." She said in despair.

"Thats cause hes a military dog, special forces type, he's trained to keep his emotions hidden. His heart has steel casing around it, you just gotta melt your way though to him. Plus he needs somepony to keep his PTSD in check, he's got a pretty bad case from what I can tell." Ally told her.

"Honey, I fell in love with a pony who was more unpredictable than the universe itself. I was the one who was broken, he slept with me to make me feel better, gave me his love to help me. Unkown to him he fell for me too, but in the end he loved his wife more, but I still loved him the same. I do know sometimes you gotta be straightforward with Stallions, put it all out on line and take that leap of faith. If you catch my drift." Ally added with a wink.

The Horde got closer to Equestria's coast as they continued their retreat. Ash peered out of a bush at them as she anticipated ambushing the barbarians.

Silent continued on with the Horde as he kept an eye on Hazel, worried about what else Rose could have done to her.

Arial and the others waited patiently in hiding, Oakly stood a ways back watching from a distance. "Alright Ash, put up a wall of fire and stop them."

Hazel kept close to her father, her ears could pick hushed whispers, she could smell strange scents. "Father, I think theres someone out there."

Ash nodded and lit her horn, and suddenly a wall of fire tore through the horde and blocked them from retreating further. Silent lit his horn anticipating combat as he stood in front of Hazel. "Stay close, I won't let them hurt you."

Suddenly Oakly appeared before them, "I can sense her power even next to yours, and thats saying something, considering she beats out every other lacky you've had. Even Uchia." He began coldly making no move to attack, "How?"

Arial raided through the back ranks sending strong slicer winds through the horde. Steel fired metal needles from his mouth upon the horde, Laxus rained down strikes of lightning randomly on the horde. Nara and Sting raced through the horde roaring their elemental breaths everywhere.

Ash burned the barbarians with her fire magic, opening more firewalls to box in large groups of horde soldiers.

Silent growled and lit his horn. "Because she's my daughter, you swine!" He said angrily as he blasted Oakly away with shadow magic.

Oakly held his hoof out blocking the blast but slid back, "Daughter?" Suddenly Oaklys neck hairs stood up as he felt a strong presence behind him, he looked up seeing Silents daughter right above bringing her hoof down on him. The hit cleared the area fast and created a large crater. Oakly flickered a ways away but was caught off guard as the young mare appeared before him, rushing him with a green sphere, Oakly put his hoof up again blocking it but underestimated her power. He was carried back by the green sphere crashing into a nearby mountain side. Hazel grinned as her eyes grew slit and her personality changed, "Daddys little is awake now, Handsome stud." She giggled gleefully as her eyes glowed green.

Hazel zipped in front Ash grabbing her by the mane and flung her down to the ground, "ASH!" Steel yelled as he flew at the strange young mare, Hazel zipped above him to his surprise and eblowed him in the back hard sending him down like a rocket. She then appeared between Nara and Sting bashing their heads together, Laxus manage to dodge her with his speed but was clothes lined by her back leg as she predicted his next movement. Arial flew in blocking Hazels green sphere but lost her breath as Hazel gut checked her hard, she finished by spin kicking her down into the ground. Hazel landed next to Silent admireing her handywork, "Well father, impressed?" She asked looking back at him with a sadistic look in her eyes.

Silent was surprised at how well Hazel could suddenly fight. He was concerned for what Rose any have done to her, but he was still very impressed. "Yes, my dear. Well done." He said with a smirk, tussling her mane.

Ash tried to stand again, but the impact of Hazel throwing her had caused her back left leg to break. She held back tears of pain as she tried to stand again.

Hazel laughed sadistically, "Hold on father, their still moving..." Hazel zipped in front of Ash grabbing her by the neck, "Your leg wont be the only thing broken." She began giggling as she raised her hoof holding a green sphere, suddenly Steel rushed in grabbing Ash in his hooves and slid away on his back holding her, Hazel smirked, "Not so fast-" she was cut off as a kuni hit the green sphere erupting in a large explosion. The smoke cleared with Hazel still unscaved, "Oh, not darn we? I do love a colt with stamina." She said slyly turning to face Oakly, his clothing and armor were ripped and tattered, a couple scrapes scatted his body. "Your power is'nt natural, its effecting you psychologically, tread carefully." Oakly spoke sternly but had a hint that he cared a little, he put his hooves together and he flickered away along with Steel and Ash, the other elementals vanished as well. Hazel scoffed with a snort of disbelief, suddenly her eyes flickered back to normal and a scared look crossed her face, "What happened... I blacked out and .... Father?"

Silent put his hooves around her and held her close. "It's ok, Hazel. They won't hurt you." He said, pretending to sound concerned, but was actually surprised that she had this ability.

Ash grit her teeth in pain at her broken leg, but soon realized that Steel was holding her. She tried to ignore the feeling and focused on not succumbing to the pain she was in.

The black floor and ceiling cracked and crumbled under the pressure as Traxs power burst out, he let out a deep growl, his power rose signifcantly as his anger grew, "You did WHAT!" He yelled with rage. Rose held out her hoof and caught a little rubble, "Amazing, all your power throughout your entire life combined, Im impressed at even myself." She stood up and chuckled, "Yes I did, little Hazel doesnt realize it yet but she is the offical return of the Nightmare." Trax gritted his teeth, "Shadows wife was the last, she could control it. After Killjoy, the Nightmare was gone, its darkness was gone from Equestria! That poor little filly is cursed now because of you!" As he spoke a blue aura surrounded Trax like a saphire fire, his energy power becoming physical.

Arial sat up in distraught, "What the devil was that? I've never seen such power in someone so young." Oakly stood staring off towards the direction of Silents army, "I've heard rumors of such darkness, but I thought it was all but gone, now its returned." He turned to the others, "Hold still, I'm taking you back to the Crystal Empire." He said spreading out his hooves and they flickered away.

"So now you're tormenting innocent young ponies? You must have nothing better to do." Soul commenting rolling his eyes. "Or maybe you're just compensating for something."

Ash grit her teeth again as they teleported back to the Empire. "God damn, that little girl hits hard." She said in pain.

Suddenly a faint chuckle that soon became loud laughter echoed through the room. Killjoy's laughter got even louder "you foolish wh0re, do you even think before you do something? You may have created the Nightmare but what you don't realize is that the Nightmare is like insanity, to those who don't know how to control it, to a point where not even you can control it. Think of it as a tenner in their rebellious stage." She said "all of this is going to come back and kick you in the ass."