Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Rose burst out in laughter, "You think I'm trying to control Hazel, no I'm letting her loose! Honestly Killjoy I thought you to be smarter, the Nightmare can only be controled by the afflicted person. Seriously dear think before you act, assuming anything just looks bad on you darling." She stopped as another power surge burst from Trax as he kept raising his power, "You will get whats coming to you Rose, thats a promise!" He said icily, Rose smiled slyly, "Coming from you, thats a promise I hope comes true." Trax calmed down letting out a deep exhale, "Silent will turn on you after he realizes what you've done to his daughter, its only a matter of time."

Killjoy smirked "I assumed nothing b!tch, it's because you can't control it, not only do you have Hazel, but you also have me..." Killjoy's eyes flickered From slit to normal "all the powers and and things you unleashed on this world are now out of your control. Everything is crashing down and the ceiling is already caving in above your head."

"It doesn't matter what your "Master Plan" is, you bit off more than you can chew and now you are going to choke. Not even all the power in the world can save you now." Killjoy said crossing her arms. Like Radz said to a while back "your days of being a puppet master is over."

Rose slipped over to Killjoy nuzzling up cheek to cheek, "Oh I really hope it does Killy, its such a rush knowing that everything can come down at any moment. In truth I just want to see chaos and death spread like a virus!" She slumped onto the floor laughing. Trax rolled his eyes, "I think I'm more angry at myself for not sensing the disorder, especially when its her."

"Even if that death spreads to you, then poof, all your fun is gone forever. Then you will be no more than a memory...a small insignificant memory that everyone will forget in time." Killjoy said "you're going to die before this war is over, be prepared for that." Killjoy glared at Trax "plus it wouldn't be your first mistake." she said still not forgiving Trax for his earlier deeds in life.

"Are you expecting me to grobble for your forgiveness?" Trax asked her unwaving by the cold accusation. Rose hoped up, "Seems Trax learned from his mistakes since his Son, Oakly, now has the same ability he refused to teach Radz. I mean right now your just starting off from when you died, so technically your you in the past. Your spirits are wiser than you are now, even more powerful than I could make you. I dont care if I live or die, I dont care about my memory throughout history, I'm just here to have fun. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Then your existence is meaningless." Soul chimed in, his eyes watching Silent on a screen, wishing there was a way to reverse time and save him from the fate Rose created for him, a way to prevent the decades of hatred towards his own son that followed.

A medic came and carefully took Ash to the infirmary where her broken leg was soon treated. She laid in a bed with a splint on her leg, the pain greatly reduced.

Rose shrugged, "Tomato tomaato."

Steel walked into Ashes room, "How are you feeling?" He asked politely, his left hoof was in a sling, broken when he rescued Ash.

Oakly stood in the Throne hall, "Its the Nightmare curse, Silents daughter has it. Shes nothing to be trifled with either, from what I could feel, she had more power than any other Silents had under him. I dont even think Silent knows what hes dealing with, or that shes now as powerful as he is, shes more dangerous because shes unpredictable." He reported out loud.

Soul rolled his eyes. "Somebody wasn't loved enough as a foal."

Ash gently sat up. "Better, hopefully the healing magic will let me walk again soon." She felt guilty at Steel's injury. "I'm so sorry about your hoof. I owe you my life, Steel."

Kane nodded at Oakly. "I didn't even know he had a daughter. But this is concerning. The nightmare hasn't had power since it possessed Luna. I can't imagine how much it has grown over the years."

Steel dippped his head to her, "I only made sure you were okay, I guess I failed since you are hurt."

Rose giggled, "With a father as mine, you were never loved. Only my own emotions guided me, however blindly they are."

"If you can take Silent, I will personally take on Silents daughter, and make sure she is handled while Silents Army is destroyed." Oakly promised.

"You didn't fail, Steel. I promise. You saved my life." Ash said, involuntarily putting her hoof on his hoof that wasn't injured.

"Sounds more like teenage angst and daddy issues to me." Soul scoffed.

"Very well. Do you know if her Nightmare powers are voluntary? Or is she possessed by them?" Kane asked.

"The Nightmare is a possession, the only one who ever actually had control over the Nightmare was Killjoy. It would take years for Hazel to even get close to fully control the Nightmare. If Hazel doesn't get help soon, the poor little girl, even if it's Silent's daughter, would suffer insanity like nothing ever witnessed." Radz said entering the room. If the full power of the Nightmare gets unlocked inside Hazel...I feel none of you might be able to defeat Hazel..."

"Your right, your alive and thats what matters." Steel said as he sat in a chair next to Ashs bed.

"Im gonna say sexual frustration more than anything." Trax commented, Rose shrugged, "What can I say, its been awhile."

"Thats not true, Killjoy wasnt the only one, my wife had the Nightmare hundreds of years before Killjoy. She was practically born with it, and shes had complete control over the Nightmare for the past 500 years." Shadow pointed out, "But Radz is right, at such a young age Hazel is at more risk to others and herself. Do we know how she was possessed?" Oakly felt a knot tighten inside him, he wasnt going to let this Nightmare beat him, he could face her easily. An image of Hazel crossed his mind, she was beautiful .... and frightened, did she even know whats possessed her?

Ash was quiet for a moment before sighing. "Steel, I need to tell you something."

"Yeah, it's probably been a while because nobody likes a mare with a flank so small and unattractive." Soul commented, not even caring that it may not end well.

"Regardless, we need to stop her. I don't know what their relationship is, it could be genuine or Silent could be holding her against her will, but still we must save this mare from the nightmare....and from Silent." Kane added.

Steel looked up into her eyes, "What is it?"

Imediatly Souls face was back on the floor and Rose sitting triumphantly on his head, "You asked for it Handsome."

"Then I ask that you leave her to me, shes already proven herself too strong for most of you, and Kanes focus needs to be on Silent. My Father warned me about the Nightmare, and I will not let it claim the life of an innocent, so long as I still breath." Oakly said sternly, his eyes burning with determination.

Ash sighed but looked into his eyes. "I know I've been acting kinda strange around you, but there's a reason for it. Steel, something about you made me feel a certain way since the day I first met you. I....I think I have feelings for you."

Soul sighed as his face was driven into the ground as Rose sat on his head. "Is this really necessary? This doesn't make me think it's any bigger."

Kane nodded. "Very well, Oakly. Best of luck to you." He then smirked. "You sure are interested in this mare, I've noticed."

Steels cheeks turned red, "I... I ... Uhh" he fumbled for the right words to say.

"Dont mean it to, just teaching you good manners is all." Rose said pompously.

Oakly looked at Kane with a blank stare, "I only wished to succeed my Father in his fight to repel evil, and save those who are caught in its Nightmares." He turned around a walked off. Shadow sighed, "Colts just like his father, in looks and personality, its almost scary."

Steel held her hoof, "No, I... Ash I'm broken inside, my past is not a clean one, and my dreams at night terrify me. Its hard to put my heart out when theres barely any left to give, my feelings dont show like yours."

Hazel stood on a hill rise looking over the weary army as they pressed onwards to the coast, a small green glint in her hazel eyes flashed around as she grinned wickedly, an evil chuckle rose in her throat.

Oakly stood perched on the very top of the crystal tower, the wind blowing across his face, his peircing blue gaze scanning the horizon.