Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"I always wanted to spar against Trax, but I have always feared a fight to the death with him, I can imagine what Rose has brought back. They could be even stronger than the Originals." Shadow said scratching his chest where the scar was.

Lykos gritted his teeth bareing his sharp canines, "Bringing back old deep wounds isn't the way to greet either. You better be going somewhere with this real quick Silent." He growled threateningly.

"Perhaps if we can end this war and get to her in time, we can prevent them from being unleashed." Kane said, looking at the setting sun out the window.

Silent smirked at Lykos. "I have a way for you to get your vengeance. I can give you the chance to have Shadow and Blood's heads on a plate. I can give the Wolves' their ancestral homeland back. I need the bat ponies eliminated, and you're the perfect candidate for helping me with that. All you lost, I can return, if you will aid me."

Lykos grinned with a predatory gleam in his eyes, "You have our help, they will be sheep to the slaughter." As he spoke hundreds of gleaming wolf eyes glowed from the shadows of the forest, howls erupted around them. "Shadow will die a thousand lives for taking my wife from me." Lykos added as he began change, his growling growing more with rage.

"We have more than enough reason to end this, I say let them come, I'm all fired up." Shadow said as he stood up and cracked his joints. Maple looked surprised, "I forgot how powerful pony blood is to us, its been ages."

Silent smirked evilly. "Good to see you haven't lost it, old friend. I'll show you the way into Vampireece, and soon it will no longer be Vampireece."

"We should let king Kane rest. We have more preparations for the next encounter to make." Blood said. Kane nodded. "Thank you, friends. We will soon have more on our hands."

Shadow nodded to his fellow King counterpart before they left the room.

"I will take my wolves alone, I dont want you're filthy armies stench in my ancestral home. Shadow will regret ever denying me kind back in." Lykos growled as he stood tall over Silent on two feet.

((mmmm bad idea and you'll see why))

((Lol we need some commentary in this.))

Rose sighed in boredom, "This silence is too quiet, I could use the company I suppose." She clapped her hooves and the Three positioned themselves before her as the bed disappeared and Rose sat in her throne chair. She then clapped again, "Speak my Resurrected Legends."

Trax blinked and glanced around, he lifted up his hoof to examine it then looked at the rest of his body seeing some of his tattoos and scars. He then looked at Rose, "Who are you? And why am I so young? I must be in my twenties, I remember being 96 when I died." He said surprisingly calm. He glanced at his sides seeing Soul and Killjoy, "Well you two are a sight for sore eyes, its been awhile since we've had a reunion, though I must say it does feel odd being alive again." He said again raising his eye brow at why the whites of their eyes were now black instead, his must be too, have they been reanimated?

((They're basically picking of where they left, they only remember everything up to their deaths.))

"You can invade the city and fail as you have many times before, or you will allow me to guide you. There is a way into the city that Shadow does not know about." Silent said, glaring back at Lykos.

((I dont know, I think them being enslaved against there will would make more sense.))

((They have their Personalities till they're sent to fight, technically they're enslaved now, any sign of threat and Rose will turn them mute again and take away their personality.))

Lykos growled, "Fine, but after you will leave at once, and our friendship is over."

"Well to put it short and simple, you've been reanimated, welcome back to the land of the living." Rose told them. Trax scratched at the ground seeing they weren't exactly on earth presently but in another realm. "Well in any case it is good to see you, it gets lonely when your two comrades are both dead. Last i saw, you're son Kane is quite the Leader." He said smiling.

Killjoy just stood silent, she felt anger and at the same time, great sarrow as if she was taken away from something she held dear. For some reason she never remembered dying or if she was anywhere after death. All she knew that something was wrong.

"Killjoy seems to be taking it a little slow, though it does make sense considering she died first. Hey Killjoy, just to let you know that Thunders apprentice has become pretty powerful, Just as you asked of me." Trax said looking over to her. "Oh yes By the way, You're memory is only of when you were alive, anything else is completely new." Rose told them, Trax glanced at her, "Well then scrath that, I guess theres alot I'll need to catch you two up on, and it will be a little bumpy."

"If I was dead...then that would mean I was with my beloved...my Luna..." Killjoy thought as she gritted her teeth. "It's her fault...she took me away from Luna." She glanced at Rose but showed now sign emotion, she was going to be cautious. Killjoy then then looked at Trax and Soul "Why are we even here, why bring us back?"

"I think theres only one who can answer that." Trax began turninf to face Rose, "Ooh, I finally get to join the conversation. You're here because I want it to be ironic when all of equestria is brought to its knees by its own Three greatest Legends. Oh and to spice things up, I'm also responsible for everything that has ever happened in the past 65 years, yeah the Lunar Republic ordeal was my forst doing and was what got everything started. You're deaths, My handy work. Close friends and relatives, Me. Every wrong thing, Me. Basically just assume It was Me."

Killjoy swung her sword and nailed Soul with the flat side of her sword. Killjoy peered down at Soul pretty much saying "not now..." she rested her sword on the ground as her hooves laid atop the pommel. It was foolish of Rose to be do confident. Little did Rose know is that she made the biggest mistake of her life.

Suddenly the ground cracked below them as Trax let his power show, his face dark with anger, but eveb he was shocked by the amount of power he now possessed. Rose watched carefully, "Did I hit a nerve?"

"Trax!" Killjoy shouted as she glared at him giving the same look she gave Metal. "If Trax was right about Radz...then Radz would have the power to change all this." She thought as her eyes flickered from slit to normal. Killjoy glanced at Rose "she might be in control of me...but can she really control the darkness inside?" She thought.

Trax kept his power vibrant for a moment longer before settling down, Rose chuckled, "Well well, I must give myself some credit for my handy work, you're more powerful than I had originally planned." She said licking her lips. "And yes Killjoy, who do you think created the Nightmare in the first place? Though I must say you're better controlling it than Luna, and poor Thunder didnt even stand a chance. You should have taught him better. Yes, Radz has become quite the warrior, but her power is dwarfed in comparison to mine. Just one of you could bring her down. Radz is quite possibly the most powerful Mortal on earth, she did have some good Teachers afterall."

Killjoy scoffed "you are highly underestimating, for someone so clever, you should know that your whole plan is folly." She said calmly "you can't be the puppet master forever. Radz's power is beyond me and Trax combined and even more so. If you think you are way higher, you'd be dead wrong. Even when she was just my student, I felt great power inside her, by now she would be at god tier like you. Your narcissism will be the end of you."

"Who said I wanted Silent to win?" Rose asked nonchalantly, "I think it is you who is underestimating my power," She began as she stoo up, "I helped Slaughter the most powerful Pony race, single handedly killed the two most powerful Alicorns, and survived the Cleanse that wiped out the Darkness. Believe what you will deary, but honestly the only ones powerful enough to stand a chance, are under my complete control. Radz is powerful and no doubt can still rise in power, but her power is not yet near mine. Besides, there are beings out there who could destroy this earth just by raising a finger. Even I would tremble before them." Trax narrowed his eyes, "No matter how good you are, there is always someone better." He quoted coldly. Rose smirked, "Right on the money Sweetness."