Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Killjoy just sighed "Radz is that better, at least in your case. Not even I could stand a chance if we crossed swords. She is your exact opposite..you be wise to keep her out of your affairs, but by all means do since it will be your last mistake."

((Its called being challenged))

"Killjoy, Radz is powerful, but in this case she will be tested to her limits." Trax began calmly, "Think about it, Rose has been watching us for the past 65 years, she knows more about us than we do about ourselves. She's memorized our training, our skills, strengths and weaknesses. We have to hope our Friends can rise to the challenge, this will be the greatest fight they've ever had to fight." Rose walked up to him and put her hoof on his cheek, "True, but is that everything? Aren't you missing something? Something little Radz could have learned from your teachings? I know how you are Trax, you never teach eveything you know, not even your own family. The wise and skilled Nameless Trax, the living embodiment of Yin and Yang, has trust issues." Trax looked at her coldly, every muscle in his body itched to strike her down at this very moment, but it would be useless.

"Of course he did, its how he is, but thats what I love about him." Rose said as she rubbed up against him an nuzzled under his chin an neck, "I mean come on, you have three children, and all from different mothers. I can't imagine how Tavi could take that, first it was your little crush from your past with Children of the Night and that was before little Vi was born. Then 14 years ago it was the batpony from Vampireece, you did a little a more than just comfort her, and now you have another Son. Kage did well in making sure you got my gift, forcing Radz and him to kill you. Through all those affairs, I should have shown myself and got in on that action." She pressed close to him, their lips barely touching, "Maybe i want some now......" She whispered seductivly. Trax's face was shadowed by guilt, he attempted to move but Rose had him frozen. Rose backed up and turned around lightly whipping her tail across his face, "Tell her why Trax." She said sitting back in her chair. Trax was silent for awhile, "I didnt trust her, I don't trust Radz. I didnt teach her two Martial art types and the ancient chakra art, I couldnt trust anyone with them." He said coldly.

"And you risked the world because of a trust issue." Killjoy said now glaring at Trax "Radz was my best students, someone I trusted. I trusted you also and you turned your back on me and my request to keep Equestria safe. You lied to one your closest friends, how can you even talk about trust when it's obvious no one can trust you." she said coldly as she turned around not even facing Trax "you may have just doomed us all because of your hesitation."

"Enough!" Soul shouted. "She's turning us against each other. This is part of her trickery! If we have any chance of stopping her from destroying the world we have to stand together."

"You may be right, but I do not regret what I've done, I stand by my decision." Trax said coldly, Rose shivered with excitement, "Isn't he just so cool? So cold in every decision he makes, all his good choices hide a dark middle. Face it Trax, My love, your heart is as black as mine on the inside."

Killjoy growled "did you regret your decision by not stepping in before Thunder killed your daughter? You lost your child because of your hesitation, now millions of families will be destroyed because of you." She glanced back at Trax "to do wrong and choose to ignore it...is the act of a coward. Remind you of anything?"

Trax remained silent, "Please Killjoy, Trax didnt learn of his daughters death till after. Actually, that was the only thing I didnt do, your pathetic Nephew did all that himself. Guess you gotta fail once before you find a good apprentice right?" Rose went on.

"Shut the helł up." Trax said icily, Rose raised an eyebrow in surprise, "We all have our demons, and the first step to defeating those demons, is admitting you have them. I was a terrible Husband, Father, and Friend. I am a coward, I knew I endangered those around me, and possibly because of me they will all die. But I have made my decisions, and now I must stand by them, and accept the consequences that follow. I am sorry Killjoy, Soul, I have failed you both as a friend." Rose started clapping after his speech, "I must say, through the dark there is some light, you really are the embodiment of Yin and Yang. Honestly you three are fun to control, but I think my favorite was Thunder, I mean he just couldnt handle Killjoy being dead, even when he knew Black was innocent. That whole Sombra incident, Me, Slipknot was too easy to fool. Black, His love for Vi made him difficult to get through to but he couldn't resist my power. But Thunder, I mean come on, he took the cursed power I gave him like it candy to a baby. His weak mind was so easy to manipulate, he accepted my curse faster than he accepted Blacks innocence of Killjoys death. I actually felt sorry for you, you're first student and he turns out to be a weak minded failure." Rose started laughing a little, Trax gritted his teeth itching to strike her but the attempt would be for nothing.

Soul glared at Rose. "So everything that's happened since the war with the Republic has been you.....so that means......" He grit his teeth angrily as he thought about it. "You made Silent this way. You made him want to kill me and take over Equestria. You took my son from me...."

"It was, everything that has scarred our lives was done by her." Another voice called out before showing Radz walking out of the shadows. "You need to work on your hiding skills, this place and you wasn't hard to find, wondering why you never noticed? Simple." She brought Rose's images of Radz still in the castle. "I made a duplicate of myself and you were looking at my clone the whole time while I was finding you." She smirked as she approached the group. "Don't get mad at Trax Killjoy, I knew he was hiding his secrets the whole time, though I assure you that his arts will not be needed, I guess you can say I have my own way of fighting." She looked at Rose "it's so good that we can finally meet face to face."

"One dark thought, that was all it took, and he. Just. Ran with it." Rose said simply, "His previous daddy issues helped the process, you should have seen him gathering up those barbarians, I cant tell you how many innocent ponies were killed in his rampage. You must be so proud." She added jokingly. "That would explain Silents sudden change in personality, I even considered training him, but then he changed." Trax admitted, "Of course not before I asked you." He added.

Radz caught Killjoy and punched her on the gut with such power, a shock wave was emitted. She then spun around behind Killjoy and punching her on the spine before slamming her foot into Killjoy's head knocking her out cold. Radz teleported behind Trax and hit him with the flat end of her axe then teleporting in front of Trax as she kicked him under his chin sending him the air, as Trax was in the air, Radz teleported to Soul and punched him three times rapidly in the chest before flipping her axe around and slamming the handle on his face knocking him out. Radz sheathed her axe and Trax finally hit the ground, also out cold. Radz looked at Rose and shrugged "not what you were expecting? Let this be a message to you, if no one can stop you...I will." She said before teleporting away.

Radz looked at the portal and rolled her eyes. "lemme guess another "all powerful" being?" she mumbled as she slouched over in annoyance before walking into the portal. "I'm getting too old for this sh|t."

Radz looked at the three. "so...What's going on?" she asked not really sure what they could possibly want with her. "Forgive me if I seem ignorant, but I don't know who any of you are. Though I'm guessing I'm asking too soon since an explanation was about to given." she said shrugging. 

Radz raised an eyebrow trying to put two and two together "so...now that I know exactly who you all are. I'm guessing I'm missing a point to why I'm here. Is this like an initiation?"

((Can you please stop trying to to make Radz seem less powerful than she really is, we already settled that Radz is more than capable of facing Rose.))

Radz narrowed her eyes "if all you are going to give me is a lecture, then buck off. I am sick and tired of you powerful sh!t heads telling me what I am. Like that feathered @sshole." She pointed at Angel "thinking you all know everything." She raised her voice "I am NOT going to let anything happen to Equestria, my powers are none of your concern and you know nothing about me. What I have displayed is not even my full strength. You underestimate because I don't use my full strength because I fear it might be more harm than good, also the reason why I don't fight unless it is a last resort." Radz turned her back to them. "Unless you want proof, let me get back. I'm done talking to you."

((Then theres no suspence, no reason for the close to the edge feeling, if all Radz has to do is lift a hoof then its not even worth doing any of this. Its useless to go further if She's All powerful. Theres gotta be a challenge to rise against, every single book, movie, show you've ever seen has a protagonist rise above to defeat the antagonist. The Antagonist is stronger at first but then the Protagonist finds a way to become stronger by overcoming something. Otherwise its just bland and unmoving. If Radz is gonna be OP in the is Thread, then she cant assist them at all, she cant fight of help in any way. If she wants to be the protecter of earth then she cant think of pick favorites, its either the world in trouble or nothing. And right now only Equestria is in trouble, not the world as a whole. The Reason I brought the Three back was because thats us, our first OC's together, on the final chapter of our first Storyline. I wanted the characters we're controlling now to be like, "We have to face the Three most powerful Ponies Equestria has seen, How are we gonna beat them?", thats how they become better, is they take what their Original Teachers taught them and use it to better themselves against the threat. The Final test to show they can survive and meet any threat head on and beat it. Plus its our chance to fight with our Favorite OC's again, now in their prime and more powerful than ever, they're like Lord Beerus taking on Everyone. And then the Students finally become the Teachers, the final test for the final Chapter. But if you really want Radz to be OP as you say, then i dont think she should have anything to do with the fight period, otherwise whats the point. All she can do is tell them to become stronger, thats it. Cause Roses plan doesn't involve the rest of the world, and no i will not change her plan. I chose to give Metal the honors of defeating Rose cause his Kane and Silent working together idea is good. I like the idea of Radz vs Killjoy, the source of all her teachings is her enemy, what better way to see if you're better than your teacher than a life or death fight?))

((I never said once that Radz was even going to fight Rose, they may have a tussle and have Radz step aside for Kane and Silent fore they would the rightful ponies to beat her. Radz IS fighting, but only because she wants Killjoy to got back into rest. I am well aware of stories where the villain is more powerful than anyone else. Radz became better than her teachers by taking both of their knowledge and combining them with her own. That alone gives her unfathomable power. She will only aid for a moment, she's not going to fight the entire war for them, I explained this at the very beginning. She fears her own power and only helps when truly necessary fore if she fought all the wars, ponies would start to depend on her and become weak. She'll be facing Killjoy, but it won't be quite what you are expecting. I'm not asking you to change the plan either. You have your points, but like I said, Radz is only intervening because of Killjoy and maybe punch Rose like once.))