Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Deep in the forest surrounding Vampireece, Silent stood with Lykos and a horde of werewolves. He lit his horn and moving a massive rock revealing a cave. "This tunnel leads into the city. Go, crush them."

"Alrighty, leave no bat alive, kill them all-" Lykos began as stepped forward, "I wouldn't do that if I were you," A female voice started through the shadows, a pair of slit eyes resembling Nightmare moons eyes shined through the shadows. Lykos froze and started shivering as his animal instinct told him to run like the wind. Echo walked from the shadows, but something about her was different, "I'd be lying if I said it was a pleasure to see you again Lykos, nice to see you have friends. You really think Shadow would leave Vampireece if he didn't believe it was safe? Oh Hun, Echo is a Nightmare dressed as a Daydream." She grinned bareing sharp teeth as her horn lit up. The cave entrance blew up scattering them back across the forest floor, Lykos pushed a tree off of him as he changed into his wolf form, he barely got a scream out before he was slashed into a bloody pulp. Echo walked towards the others with splattered blood over her face, her nightmare eyes wide in a frenzy as she giggled psychoticcally. "Who wants to play?"

((well Radz just cussed out the powerful beings that summoned, maybe have Angel get angry and let Radz kick his ass to show that she has been hiding her true strength for quite some time and to prove that Radz was no mere mortal with a title.))

Radz quickly ducked and swipe kicked under Angle's feet making him trip and while he was in the air Radz slammed her fist down on his chest sending him crashing into the ground. Radz lifted Angle by the collar. Her eyes glowed bright white as her power surged, for the first time, she was flaunting her true power "come on "my pinkie has more power" is that your best?" she threw Angel away "I'll prove myself by beating the sh|t out of you."

Angel expanded his wings as his eyes turned full green, "Finally someone worth a challenge to me!" He said flying into Radz and dragging her across the ground, he then punched down fliping her over then with lightning speed jabbed her a thousand times before grabbing her hair and pulling her down towards his knee then finished by blasting her with a green beam that blew her far away. Sylis poofed in a bag of popcorn and started eating, he held towards Clear Sky who gave him a dull look.

Silent looked at Lykos' body and scoffed. "Pathetic." He lit his horn and strangle Echo with shadow magic. He reopened the cave and the werewolves began to pour in.

Blood felt a chill and touched his head. "Brother, I think something is wrong."

"Is that all you got chicken sh!t?" Radz voice echoed from the dust cloud as she charged forward right when she was only a foot away from Angel, she teleported behind him and punched him hard in the middle spine causing a powerful shock wave to explode around them, though with her raw power, her precision was perfect as the punch also caused paralysis to Angel's body. Radz spun around to Angel's front before ramming her elbow in the side of his face causing his beak to crack. She finished her attack by uppercutting Angel sending him flying into the air, Radz blasted him with her large beam of light burning him greatly before Angel finally hit the ground.

Angel began to stand weakly as his feathers and fur grew back, his eyes burned like emeralds but he whimpered back as Clear Sky stepped towards him, "Are you done?" She asked simply but a silent sense of warning came from under her tone. Angel glanced at Radz with glare then shook himself straightening up, "Humph..." Clear Sky nodded for him to leave to which he obeyed without hesitation. "Just a reminder, if you plan on challenging either one of us, just go with with me. At least with me you'll last longer before your defeat, she'll just crush you without warning." Sylis whispered to Radz before eating the last of his popcorn.

((Kinda dont want Vampeireece attacked, thought we were pushing Silent to the edge with continual losses pushing him to use Roses Three Legends))

Echo lit up her horn vaporizing the vines, "Not so fast doggies," She said fireing a single shot ball into the cave vaporzing any who entered. Echo planted her feet on the ground and immediately the forest came alive attacking the wolves and tearing them to shreds, a giant trunk formed from another tree and slammed into Silent pushing him out of the large forest, the cries and yowls of the wolves echoed from within the forest as the surrounding treeline thickened becoming impassable, large thorns grew on each branch.

((I know, but I'm kinda trying to drag this out as the most destructive conflict in Equestria's history and have lots of different battles. I still want Kane and Silent to clash a few more times before the Three are released.))

((They can get wrecked a little bit but not too bad. Just trying to add some suspense to Shadow, Blood and the other bat ponies' role in the war. Like they hear about Vampireece getting attacked and be like "oh sh1t!"))

"I don't plan on challenging you or her, but a reminder to you. You might find your logic the other way around if you get in my way." Radz said coldly glaring back at Angel "just know I could've ended his pissy fit in the first attack..." she turned around "for the last time, I need to get back."

"To do what? You know that they must fight this battle themselves, your intervention in any way would only soften them and rely souly on you to protect them. But your duty is bigger than them, your duty is the world as a whole. Radz, as powerful as you, your useless to them." Sylis told her, Clear Sky walked up to then but kept silent, her calm expression gave away nothing about what she could be thinking.

((Is it really necessary? I never planned on getting Vampireece involved at all since its not apart of Equestria.

"Equestria is my home...Plus there is something I must do...there is an old friend of mine back from the dead, it's my job to help her find peace again. I never agreed to be the world's protector, that isn't me." Radz said crossing her arms "and I'm not gonna sit here without giving that Rose b|tch a nice punch in the face, that will at least show her that she isn't the only super power in the world."

"She knows for a fact she isnt. And none of us asked for it either, we saw our world was in trouble, so we rose up to face the challenge. Your powerful enough to be among us, but you must first earn your right to stand with us. Till then, farewell Radz." Clear Sky spoke smoothly before a bright flash of light and Radz was back on earth, Sylis and Clear Sky were gone.

((if I may put my two cents in. Silent attacking Vampireece without Shadow and Blood being there would be a very smart move. It would be kind of stupid to have JUST Canterlot getting attacked over and over, If Silent wants to weaken the empire, who else to attack than the bat ponies who are allied with them. In my opinion, attacking Vampireece would start the tension and thus creating a foothold for Silent's armies. Echo can escape with her children to Canterlot and take refuge. Once Vampireece is taken, BIG battles can start happening.))

((Vampireece, not in Equestria, no strategic advantage at all. Besides forcing The bat ponies to leave Canterlots aid. There are other cities in Equestria, Lol the Show mentions and shows two other cities. Make up Forts, and Cities. ))

((dude, taking an entire faction that is against you out of the war...HUGE advantage. If you didn't want Vampireece attacked, maybe you shouldn't have put them into the war in the first place. Silent actually has the right idea, destroy a kingdom while the forces are absent. I say Metal has a good idea.))