Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

((Maybe you forgot that we settled at the very beginning of this RP that Radz is stronger than Killjoy and Trax combined. Radz could fight Rose head on, but she isn't because it isn't her place to fight in this war. She will take on Killjoy, but it will be a quick fight. Radz will probably try to get Killjoy her voice back.))

((This is the last chapter for this Rp storyline, I wanted it to be the comeback of our three Mains, they're more powerful than ever. Epic fights trying to beat the Teachers of their Teachers, skills that were passed down put to the test, the unlocking of power they've never had more reason to use than now. Radz will be facing the Origin of all her skills, a true test of her abilities, the true decider of if she is truly ready to be the worlds protector. Soul is up against like 9 ponies, Trax is having to face twice that only because I'm controling alot of ponies. Its our last chapter for this Storyline, make it worthwhile and epic as possible.))

((Sorry guys, me and the mates got super tore up last night. Surprise right?))

The Horde looked like a sea of metal. An army of hundreds of thousands of Horde approached. Silent stood near the back watching them march. "Glad you finally came out to play, brother." He said to himself before looking a the 9 generals. "You better live up to what I've heard of you." He said to them.

Kane stood behind the Canterlot and Imperial Armies watching the Horde approach. Kane sighed deeply as he looked to the east towards the bat ponies to see if they were in position.

Blood stood with the Order overlooking the bat pony army. Blood had recovered and stretched his arms a bit. "Been too long since I saw a battlefield."

At the very top of the mountain where a stone table sat in the center, Ally and Oakly sat in criss crossed with their hooves together at the center of their chests. "Since we have little time for your training, we're going to meet with all your relatives, they will teach you all you need to know." Ally said as she closed her eyes, Oakly gave her a confused look but closed his eyes too. It seemed like hours before Oakly opened his eyes, what he saw amazed him, it was a golden celestial plane that went on into a bright horizon. Suddenly Oakly was tackled in a hug by a silver haired mare with bright violet eyes, "Aww i finally get to meet my lil brother, My name is Viola Melody, but you can call me Vi." Vi told him as she let go with a bright smile, Oakly looked around noticing others around too, he saw Ally standing beside another earth pony Mare and unicorn Mare. a unicorn Stallion with dark gray fur and smoky black mane and tail, his amber eyes like burning embers, stood behind Vi. "This is my son Storm Flare, funny cause he's your nephew technically. And you already know our little black-sheep sibling." Vi said pointing to Kage who stood with a frown and annoyed look. Vi helped Oakly up, "Over there is your mother Ally, My mother Octavia Melody, but you can call her Tavi. And the unicorn is Kage's mom, Sun Flash. Dont worry, shes not like Kage at all." Vi said introducing the mothers. Ally, Tavi, and Sun just stood beside each-other with angry expression and closed eyes, Oakly looked over them. Tavi looked like an older version of Vi but with dark gray hair, Sun resembled Kage with a white coat and long yellow hair, she opened her light brown eyes barely to look at Oakly and smiled with a wink, then returned to her angry expression like the other two Mares beside her. Oakly looked at Kage who grumbled and looked away, he then looked at Storm who smiled politely, he glanced at a grinning Vi before he noticed another Stallion standing just in front of the three Mares. Oaklys eyes widened as he starred at the grey pegasus, Vi followed the little colts stare and smirked, "Yeah thats him, That prideful stallion is your father, Nameless Trax." She said walking over to stand beside Storm. Trax looked over at the mention of his name, he and Oakly starred at eachother, their blue eyes matching like mirror images. "Hello son, sorry I couldnt be around to meet you personally-" Everyones eyes flew open in shock as Oakly sped up and punched Trax in the face, only Kage was grinning with a delightful look, "Alright, maybe we are related, just a little." He said proud-fully. Tavi, Ally, and Sun were shocked at first but grinned with pride, "Now hes officially part of the family." They said in unison but the glared at eachother before going back to their usual grudging looks. Oakly stepped back with a proud look, "Thats for leaving my mom, and keeping secrets." He said with a humph. Trax rubbed his jaw, "Certainly know where the temper comes from." He said mumbling as he shot a glare at a proud smiling Ally. Trax looked back to Oakly, "Now that we've got that out of the way, lets begin with some truths being told, obviously I have alot. And it would be better if my three favorite Mares would stop giving me the silent treatment, it might go faster?." Trax said sounding more like he was begging than anything. The three Mares just scoffed, "Nice try Trax but your no where near getting out of this hole you've dug." Sun spoke first, "Right now, you have three Mares ready to bury you with shovels," Tavi said secondly, "Then we're gonna pack the dirt in hard, real hard." Ally said lastly. Trax moaned flattening his ears, "And I forgot my ladder to climb out..." He said with a frown.

Treachery, the higher ranking of the 9, looked back at Silent with a wide grin, "Why, afraid you'll have to get your pretty little hooves dirty? You worry about yourself and handling your new power, we'll put our training to good use." He said before leaping off with the other demons to take positions at their spots. Uchia stepped up beside Silent, he had taken off his mask revealing a his black pale eyes and short spiky black hair, "I regret to say that my inside stallion was found and killed, by your cursed brother, Kage was like a brother to me."

Stryker stood on the front lines directing his troops, Azure had his Sentinels lined up just a few yards in front of the whole army. Arial and the other Elements were on the balcony of the Elemental castle watching from above, white and golden haired colt the same age as Nara had come in last night revealing himself as the Holy Dragon Slayer or White Dragon Element, his name was Sting. "Today we are back up, Kane will give us the signal if we are needed." Arial said.

Shadow stood dressed in his black armor, "You and me both brother, Shade, have the others be ready for any serious fights. I can sense some serious power from here. Of course this would be pretty easy if her Great protector would grace us with her 'Almighty' presence, this battle would be over pretty quick." He said crossly.

Silent raised an eyebrow at Uchia. "Did he? Hm. That's rather strange. My brother is usually slow to anger and rashness like that."

Ash paced back and forward, nervous that she was about to possibly be involved in a large battle. Snow put a hoof on her. "Calm yourself, dear. We'll be alright." Ash sighed, but then Snow smirked. "Is that all that's making you nervous?" She said, looking to Steel. Ash blushed and made a "don't bring this up now" look.

Blood looked over to Mapleshade, remembering her being with him in the hospital. "Please be safe." He thought to himself.

Steel glanced at Ash then caught Nara and Laxus glaring at him, Steel threw on a look of annoyance then looked back to the battle field.

"Now you two have something in common." Uchia said coldly before walking down to the army.

Oakly thought hard for a moment, "Soooo Sun is actually is good, Kage was told by this Rose pony to give Trax a necklace turning Trax evil, therefore forcing his and Tavi's death. Sorry but everything else you told me makes sense, sorry dad." Trax flatened his ears and smiled innocently as the three Mothers glared at him. Oakly turned to Kage, "Why Kage? To your own father?" Kage scoffed, "Hey, dont really blame him, good ole Mum just didnt tell him about her pregnancy since his big 'Im going out into the world' speech. Guess when you grow up without knowing your dad you get lonley and fall into the wrong crowd." He said shrugging. "I grew up having a dad and mom who werent really my mom and dad only later to find out my mother known me all along and my dad died before I could meet him. At least you had your real mom for the first years of your life, and you got to meet Trax before he died, by your hoof no less. Still, I didnt turn out evil." Oakly said simply, Kage narrowed his eyes at his half brother, "Not sure wether I should be impressed or really really angry maybe jealous." Kage said sternly. Vi stepped up to Kage, "So will you teach him with us?" She asked intently. Kage looked around at their hopeful faces, "Fine, consider it me making up for my actions, plus your gonna need it when you face Uchia." He sighed reluctantly. Trax stepped up to Oakly, "I hope your ready son, we have little time and over 100 years of training to cram into ya, goodluck my child." Oaklys eyes sparkled as he was praised by his father. "Lets do it!"

Silent rolled his eyes and drew his blade, pointing it forward as the massive Horde began to charge towards the Canterlot and Bat Pony armies.

The Crystal Legionaires formed a phalanx at the front of the army while archers began to fire at the Horde and artillery was launched. Horde soldiers began to drop, but they still looked like a tide of steel. Kane drew his sword and took a breath. "Give me strength." He said to himself, thinking of his father and all the loved ones he lost.

Shadow smiled slightly, "Caesar, Rowan, go." On command Caesar and Rowan took off into the sky, they passed right over the phalanx wall and flew low to the ground in a serpentine pattern, they flew together tapping hooves. Suddenly a purple line appeared between their hooves as they flew away from eachother, they turned hard in opposite directions flying to the very ends of the horde army, the purple line stretched out between them. The first horde soldier swung his sword to cut it but the line sliced right through the sword and split the soldier in half, the first five ranks of the horde were wiped out in seconds, suddenly a dark sharp sped through it cutting the line and making it disintegrate. Another dark shape flew fast ahead landing in a dead sprint speeding towards the phalanx line.

Shades horn turned off, "My Lord, they cut the line." Shadows eyes narrowed in angered surprise. "Ragnorak, protect the phalanx line." On command Ragnorak was teleported by Shade to the phalanx line where he jumped over the crystal soldiers, upon landing he shot forward with great speed, each step crunched the ground underneath. The dark shape and Ragnorak met hoof to hoof, a shock wave exploded from them sending a crack in the earth spreading between the two armies. Ragnorak lifted his leg up to kick but the dark shape blocked, the two fought on as the Horde went around them. 

Caesar slid to a stop as a dark shape flew at him, he drew his swords parring with a demonic looking pony, its hooves were clawed hands and it had a curved unicorn horn as well as bat-like wings. Rowan slid to a halt facing down a demonic looking pony, "What the heII are you?" He said drawing his sword.

The Horde continued towards the phalanx line. "Steady, face them with courage, do not break formation!" Stryker yelled out as he lit up his horn and unsheathed his four greatswords, like clockwork the rest of the Canterlot soldiers unsheathed their weapons.

The Horde crashed into the shield wall hard. The phalanx barely moved before they used their combined strength to force them off and impale them with spears. The archers and artillery still rained down on the Horde. The soldiers behind the phalanx line anxiously awaited any breaks in formation. Kane stood among them. "Show no mercy, for you shall receive none." He said to his soldiers.

"Now my Lord?" Shade asked. Shadow grinned, "Now."

From the east, the treeline exploded as 600 batponies came charging out forming a wedge formation. Shadow was at the lead with Shade on his left and Blood on his right, they spearhead the wedge heading towards the right side of the horde army. The wedge speared into the horde like a hot knife through butter, Shadow sped ahead through the horde til he was in the center and created a wide circle around striking horde soldiers as they charged him.

"The batponies are showing us up. Should we show them what we're capable of?" Stryker said coming up beside Kane.

"The batponies remind me of my journey in Saddle arabia, small in numbers they could take on armies three times their size." Steel said watching the batpony legion impale the horde body. Nara and Sting were playing rock paper scissors behind them with their magic. Laxus watched the battle intently.

Kane grinned and nodded, raising his sword. He waited for the phalanx to push the Horde line back once more. He then pointed his sword forward as the Equestrian army charged forward with a mighty battle cry. Kane immediately took down a horde soldier before slicing through another.

Silent watched as the bat ponies tore through their forces. He smiled evilly as he nodded to a nearby soldier who blew into a large horn. Suddenly the ground shook as the horde armies stepped aside to make room. Massive, fully armored mammoth like creatures began to approach, many Horde archers mounting it's back.

Kane looked at the mammoths in awe. "Where do you even find these things, brother?"

Stryker jumped over the phalanx line and sliced his way through the horde with his four greatswords.

Shadow sheathed Shadowfang and sped off towards the first mammoth, he waited for it to swing its spiked tusks then jumped on the trunk, he ran up and kicked the driver off. He fought off the archers then took hold of the reigns, he glanced to the side and tugged hard to the right, once the mammoth started turning Shadow broke off a long shaft and stabbed into the head of the beast. Then Shadow reared back and punched the long stake deep into the mammoths head killing it instantly, the mammoth went into a nose dive as its tusks acted as a pivot point and the whole mammoth went into a front flip and landed ontop of the horde army. Shadow pushed off and slid to a halt looking back at his work.

((Gimlys line! Do it!))

Blood stood mouth agape at Shadow. "That still only counts as one!" He shouted, in dire need to win his bet with his brother on kills.

The remaining mammoths crushed the Canterlot and Bat Pony forces like bugs. Kane grit his teeth and looked to the sky.

Ash saw the beast approaching and Snow sensed Kane's request. "I think he needs our help."

"And he will have it, take out the mammoths first." Arial said briefly before Steel jumped off the balcony, in mid air he spun changing into his half dragon form expanding his wings and gliding down towards the battle field, as the first mammoth neared the phalanx line Steel headbutted it head on turning his entire body into metal and using his momentum and weight to completely send the giant mammoth crashing back over horde soldiers. Laxus put a hoof back and charged his electric power, suddenly he shot forward at almost the speed of light, he landed smack into a mammoth and peirced all the way through charring it from the inside, he slid to a halt and shook himself, surprising his speed kept him clean, "Never doing that, ever again." Nara and Sting changed into their half dragon forms and raced down, they combined their attacks and blasted down another mammoth.

Shadow slid to a halt and unstheathed shadowfang parring with a demon, Treachery grinned widly as their eyes locked in a moment of challenge, the two began clashing stiring up a cloud of dust. "The Nine Demon Gates, so there is another force at work."

Stryker was fighting off the horde as they rushed the phalanx line, he then noticed a black haird stallion approaching him, his appearence was different from the horde soldiers telling him he wasnt just any normal rank. Uchia put his hooves together, Stryker imediatly threw his swords to his sides spreading down the phalanx line. "Fire Style, Majestic Destroyer Flame!" Uchia blew an enormous exploding wall of fire at the phalanx line. Stryker slid a hoof back as his horn lit up brighter, the pommels of his spread out swords lit up and formed a giant shield wall. Uchias attack crashed into Strykers shield, Stryker gritted his teeth as he strengthened his shield more to withstand the attack. Strykers shield wall was close to Shinings, it was called The Absolute Defense after Stryker used it to defend a small town against a volcanic exlosion, this earned him his place as the youngest Captain of the Guard.

Snow and Ash transformed into their half dragon forms and flew towards the mammoths. Snow froze one of them solid as Ash lot another one fire. The flaming mammoth blindly ran info the frozen mammoth, shattering it like glass. The flaming mammoth fell to the ground and burned to death with all the horde mounted on it.

Blood landed next to Shadow with his blades drawn. "You didn't invite me to reunite with our old friends here?" He said, getting into a fighting stance to assist his brother.

Shining covered his face with his hoof as the bright flame wall protected them. Kane watched as he defended them from the dark figure. He flew up over the flame wall and down into Uchia, slashing at him to disrupt the attack.

Uchia jumped back, he twitched his right leg and a samurai sword slid out into his hand, "I know you killed Kage, now, I will do the same to you." He said darkly as he charged Kane slashing rapidly.

Treachery scoffed as another demon walked out from behind him, "I will take the younger one brother, He seems more my style." He said cracking his neck, "Sure thing Fraud, make his death painful." Treachery said as sped forward tackling Shadow away.

((If your character gets into a fight with one of the Nine demons, you can take control of it, but the 9th and 7th are called for by me. The rest are fair game.))

"He deserved to die. And you're next." Kane replied sternly, raising his blade and shield. He blocked all his strikes with his shield before slashing at him hard.

Blood flew and kicked Fraud away before slashing at him with twin blades.

Uchia deflected Kanes slashes then jumped up and kicking hard on his shield sending him flying back. "No, I will avenge my Comrade, thats a promise."

Shadow clashed with Treachery, the demons skills were more than enough to keep up with Bat pony king.

"I don't expect scum like you to keep promises." Kane said, bashing him with his shield and kicking him back.

Blood threw down Fraud and tried to stab him with both blades, but Fraud kicked him off and slashed at him with a large axe.

Uchia slid to a halt and put his hooves together sucking in air, "Fire Style Phoenix Flare Jutsu!" He blew out a swirling line of several balls of fire. Stryker suddenly jumped in front of Kane and formed a shield with his four swords blocking the attack, "Your attention should be on the head of the snake Sire, let me deal with this welp." He said using his magic to levitate his swords around him. Uchia narrowed his eyes but stood at the ready.

Shadow powered up shadowfang, shadows began to wrap around it as it glowed purple. Treachery grinned and formed a large staff in which a fan of nine blades appeared on one end, it then began to charge with a black color. Shadow gritted his teeth and the two raced off next to eachother clashing as they zoomed away from the battle. They stopped swinging around and clashed sending a shockwave outwards and cracking the ground beneath them.

Caesar, Rowan, and Ragnorak, were dealing with their own demon problem. Mapleshade was assisting Rowan against Greed. Caesar was clashing with Heresy while Ragnorak and Anger clashed with heavy punches.

Steel slashed away several Horde soliders then was face to face with a female demon, "Mmm a unicorn who can manipulate metal, please say you can do that with your-" She was cut off dodging Steels Iron Dragon Roar, the heavy cloud of shrapnal tore through the horde behind her. "Your named after the nine gates of hell, you must be Lust." Steel said forming his hoof into a steel sword. Lust licked her lips and grinned, she then took out two swords and charged him, clashing in a fury of slashes.