Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Kane glared at Uchia for a moment before nodding at Stryker. "Give him hell." He said before he flew off to find his brother.

Blood grabbed the hilt of Fraud's massive axe before throwing him off to the side and punching him repeatedly. He grabbed his blades again and prepared to slash at him again. "You're impressive, little bat. But I must end you." Fraud said, parrying with Blood.

Ash landed near Steel with several fireballs swirling around her. "She's powerful, let's do it together." He turned and looked at Lust with a smug look. "I don't like this wh0re's hair anyway."

Uchia slid his back hoof back then sped forward, Stryker threw two of his four swords at him but he dodged them smoothly then parried with Stryker. "Your shield is strong, I'm interested to see just how strong it really is." Uchia said threatenly before pusing off then rounding back as Stryker retracted back the swords he'd thrown in time to block a rapid barrage of slashes from Uchia.

Lust snickered, "Ooh I sense some feelings flying around, who might this little gal be?" She sneered lighting up her devilish looking horn. Steel glanced at Ash wondering why she was trying to be beside him all the time, "I'm fine Ash, go and check up on Laxus, he needs your help more than I do." He told her as he stepped infront of her, he didnt need a distraction during a hard fight. Lust narrowed her eyes with a slight grin.

Kane was making his way through the battle before an explosion suddenly went off in front of him. He shielded his eyes as the flames died down when he noticed that they were not normal flames, but shadowy flames. He looked up to where it came from. There stood Silent, his horn glowing and his blade drawn. "I've waited my whole life for this, brother." He said coldly. Kane glared at him. "You will pay for all you've done."

Blood slashed Fraud across the chest before stabbing him in the side. The demon growled in pain before batting Blood away with the flat side of his axe. Blood attempted to strike again, but Fraud was ready for it as he gashed Blood's side. He grit his teeth in pain.

Ash paused for a moment before turning and heading away. She didn't know why, but she wanted to help Steel badly. She knew he could handle himself, but there was still something that made her want to be by his side.

((Have Kane and Silent battle a lil then Silent consumes the orb Rose gave him, he then puts Kane at his mercy but dosent want to kill him just yet. So then a portal opens up and Silents forces retreat through it, Shadow attempts to chase them through but is knocked back. Thats when Shadow will say he saw a ghost, spiking everyones interest about what else Silent has at his command. But the Three wont appear till after The Hordes defeat and Silents change of heart.))

"Aww, I bet you just love playing hero for the damsel in distress." Lust snickered before dodged a sudden slash from Steel, "I will not let you speak of my teammates in that tone." He said before bashing her with his dragon tail.

((Word))

Kane and Silent flew at each other, the clashing of their blades ringing out across the whole battlefield. Their speed was so every matched and every strike was parried by each other. It was like the same person fighting himself.

Shadow slid under Treacherys giant bladed fan staff and leaped up striking in putting a gash on Treacherys face, Shadow then spun around slicing up the demons side and kicking him across the valley. Shadow hit the ground running and bashed into Treachery sending him flying over the battlezone.

Stryker and Uchia battled it out, his giant greatswords swung around him as Uchia deflected and blocked each one effectively.

Blood thrust both blades into Fraud. He paused for a moment before taking them and ripping then out. He tossed then aside and hit Blood hard again with the flat of his axe. Blood laid on the ground bloody and grit his teeth in pain. "Well fought, little bat, but this is over."

Silent blasted shadow magic at Kane, but Kane opened his wings and dodged them, flying through the air in a serpentine pattern. He flew directly at Silent kicking him in the chest. Silent recovered and unleashed a volley of strikes on Kane. It took Kane all he had to block them all.

Fraud was sent flying to the side as Mapleshade kicked him, "Blood, are you alright?" She asked worridly helping him up.

Treachery got up swiping away the dust angrily, "How can you be this strong, I am an Immortal Demon of Tartarus!", suddenly Shadow was in his face slamming his hoof into his face and smashing it down into the ground, "Im not like the others Demon, My soul is contracted to this sword, its power is mine to wield at will. Face it, your out of your league Demon scum." Shadow replied picking him up by the throat. Treachery growled and grabbed hold of shadowfang, Shadow smirked and let go of him and the sword. Treachery grinned wickedly, "Now I have the sword- Ack!" He dropped the sword and stumbled back, "What the buck, my power!" Shadow walked up and took shadowfang, "This sword can only be wielded by those deemed worthy to be King of all Batponies, you will never be worthy to hold this sword." He said coldly. Treachery shook his head before teleporting away.

Uchia flipped back dodging Strykers attack, "You are below me." Uchia said coldly before flickering away. Uchia appeared near the middle of the battlezone and came face to face with the Four members of the White Fang, he smirked and drew his sword.

Blood grit his teeth as he stood with Mapleshades help. He felt his head and saw his blood on his hooves. He had a large gash in his head, but was otherwise fine. "I'll be alright." He looked at Maple with a small smile. "Thanks." Fraud stood up and growled. "How cute. Now you can die together." Blood picked his swords back up and got in a defensive position. "Help me with him. We'll do it together."

Kane and Silent locked their blades together, pushing against each other. They both growled as they struggled to get the upper hand.

Kane shouted as he pushed Silent back, breaking the stalemate. Kane stood over him and prepared to finish him. Silent blasted him off before he had a chance to stab him. He stood and saw he was losing the battle. He had a horde of millions, and yet they were being pushed back. From his cloak Silent pulled the orb out and looked at it. It's mere presence seemed to create darkness around him.

Fraud charged the two bat ponies swinging his axe. Blood leaped over him and kicked him in the head before slashing him and kicking him again back towards Maple.

Fraud fell down in pain and growled a she forced the spikes out of his limbs. He then suddenly got up and grabbed Maple by the throat and threw her to the side. He then swept Blood's feet from under him and prepared to strike him down with his axe. Blood quickly shot from under Fraud before the axe fell and stood behind him and chopped both his arms off. He fell to the ground as Blood stood over him.

Silent growled and lit his horn, allowed the magic in the orb to enter his body. He felt the incredible power enter him and he smiled evilly as the orb made him even more powerful. Kane watched in awe. "What evil is this?"

"This is the evil you created dear Kane, now watch as you idle by weak and useless."

Maple came hugging Blood, "Good job." She said before kissing his cheek, she went bright red after realizing what she just did. Suddenly Fraud vanished as his body was sucked into the shadows. One by one the demons vanished into the shadows. Uchia stood over the four dead Bat ponies from the Order, "Yes Ma'm, I understand." He said as if speaking to someone, he raced off towards the back of the horde army.

Silent smirked and blasted Kane with his powerful dark magic. Kane flew back and hit the ground hard. He got up slowly and swung his blade at Silent. Silent's attacks were even stronger and he could do nothing against them. Silent grabbed his throat and slammed him down before throwing him away.

Blood blushed from the kiss but smiled at her anyways. He pulled her into a hug and nuzzled her affectionately.

Uchia made it to behind where Silent and Kane were fighting, he put his hooves together and focused his energy, he then placed his hooves on the ground forming a giant loop with rock from the earth. Shadow lead the charge as they pushed back the horde army.

Kane struggled to his feet and rushed Silent again. Silent kicked his throat and stabbed him in the shoulder. Kane fell again and grit his teeth in pain. Silent stood over him looking down at his brother.

Kane looked up at Silent, waiting for him to finish him. Silent had his blade raised high, but something kept him from brining it down. Silent turned and walked in the opposite direction. "Full retreat." He said blankly to Uchia. Kane was surprised at Silent's mercy.

"Sir." Uchia said before glancing at at Kane with a cursing glare then threw a kuni high into the air, it exploded into a red flare. The horde began falling back as the stone loop lit up with a dark purple aura. The horded began flooding into it as they were telported elsewhere.

Blood cut down a Horde soldier a she saw the armies falling back through a portal. "They're retreating. We've won today."

Ash blasted fire at a group of horde as Snow froze another group. Ash returned to her normal form. "We did it."

Kane was heavily injured from Silent's new powers. He laid back and clutched his side and grit his teeth. He had scars and burns all over.

Shadow landed next to Kane, "You look like you've seen better days King Kane." He said helping him up, Shade appeared next to Kane putting himself under Kanes hoof to support him up. Stryker and Steel slashed open the last remaining horde soldiers as the rest retreated through the portal. Shadow looked at the portal, "Shade, no one else is to go through the portal." Shade nodded as Shadow took off towards the portal. "Sire!" Ragnorak yelled out as he watched the Bat pony king fly through the portal. "Please come back My Lord." Shade whispered.

"Shadow!" Blood called as he watched his brother enter the portal. "That idiot, he better not get killed." Some Canterlot soldiers came to Kane and prepared to take him to be treated for his injuries. "The King is gravely wounded. We won't get him out in time." One of them said. Snow landed near them and whistled loudly, and soon Ledus landed near them. "Take him to Canterlot. Hurry."