Through Blood and Dirt and Bone (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Azure grabbed the lever, "Because after your brother left, we needed to be sure you could defeat him, should he return as a threat." He pulled the lever down, gears and mechanical sounds could be heard behind the walls, suddenly the bed was lifted into the air. There shined golden Armor with flames etched on to it in an intricate design, two golden swords were in sheaths at its sides. "This is the Phoenix King Armor, magic boosted and magic resistant adamant plated and reinforced titanium alloy. Celestia put the rest of her magic into making this armor, and made sure that you were the only one to activate it." Stryker told him. 

Kane was in shock by the gift. It seemed to be a long process to prepare for this moment by all those who came before him. He slowly approached and took hold of the helmet, looking at its face. "The Pheonix King...."

Kane placed the helmet on his head and drew the swords, turning to them with a determined look on his face. "We have a battle to fight."

((Timeskip to the next battle?))

((Alright, let's go))

The horde marched over a hill with an army of unbelievable size. Silent glared at the forces of Canterlot with an evil stare. He smirked to himself knowing his sabotage had weaken their army. Amongst the horde were giant troll-like creatures who growled loudly as they carried large stones and makeshift weapons. On the other side Kane stood with his large army and his Pheonix Armor. "Round two, brother."

Ash stood with the other Elemental unicorns, her face painted with white markings and wearing a white fur cloak in memory of Snow. Her horn lit as she couldn't wait to get payback.

Blood stood with his brother and the other few bat ponies remaining. "I have to admit, the guy can pull an army out of his ass." He commented on Silent's new tidal wave of soldiers.

"He is an arrogant insect that needs to be stomped on, I'm just mad I cant be the one to stomp on him. Still, I'm more curious about him." Shadow said looking at Oakly standing poised like a natural born warrior, "I have to wonder what happened during his meditation, Ally just brushes me off like she always does."

"The troops are ready Sire." Stryker informed Kane coming up beside him.

Arial cracked her neck and joints, her hair and clothing waved in the air as the wind picked up from her power. Steel tightened his vest and plated his skin with iron, Laxus's eyes sparked as Nara and Sting stood with pure intent to charge.

Kane turned to a soldier at his side and nodded. The soldier blew a loud war horn and the troops began to move forward. "Show no mercy. You will get none."

Blood opened his wings and gripped his swords. He cracked his neck to both sides.

Ash lit her horn and her body glowed in flames. "For Snow."

The Elemental ponies changed to their half dragon forms expanding their wings and lighting up their horns. Shadow cracked his neck to the side and drew his sword, Ally drew her cutlass as Maple and Shade lit up their horn, Ragnorak whipped out dual axes. Oakly flipped up his hoof and bent down opening his wings, in a single flap he shot off like a bullet, the back draft blew a strong wind over everyone, even Shadow had to brace himself a little. 

Heresy drew her 7 blades, "I got this one." She shot forward from the Horde ranks racing towards Oakly. Uchia narrowed his eyes suspiciously, "Why am I sensing so much energy from this little foal, .... Its not possible... Kage?"

Rose narrowed her eyes with confusion, "What is this?"

Oakly flew low to the ground speeding towards Heresy, he smiled as they were just feet away from each other. It happened so fast that only those with trained eyes could actually see what happened as Oakly wrapped his back hooves around Heresy's neck and slammed her into the ground, his momentum carried him forward dragging her across the ground till she burst into shadows and faded away. Oakly slid on the ground then kept running towards the horde army.

Shadow blinked in surprise, Dayum...."

The other Demons gasped in shock, Uchia was wide eyed in surprise. 

"Well, let's not let a kid show us up. Cmon!" Blood said, charging in after Oakly.

Ash changed into her half dragon form and immediately descended upon the horde, burning through them.

The Canterlot and Crystal armies clashed with the Horde, with Kane immediately tearing through the horde soldiers.

Oakly was deep inside the horde army fighting them off with skilled hoof to hoof, he jumped back before a flaming fireball hit the ground, as Oakly slid to a stop he whipped out a kuni parrying with Uchia. Their eyes met in a moment of a challenge.

Steel rained down shrapnel from above as he flew over the Army.

"Hey Silent!" Shadow growled as he came from above tackling him into the earth creating an explosion of earth and dust.

Blood tore through the horde as he flew into the middle of a large group, cutting them down easily. He stabbed one of them trough the throat before kicking another towards Maple and Shade.

Silent lit his horn and disappeared before landing on top of Shadow, stepping on his throat. "You won't quit, will you bat?"

Suddenly a loud and deep roar Echoed over the battlefield as an Ursa Major plowed through the trees. Radz stood on the massive creature's head with magical chains in her hooves "lets kick some ass!" she yelled as the Ursa charged though the horde annihilating anything in the beast's path.

Maple turned the barbarian to dust with her magic before jumping back as Shade cast a wave of black magic turning the horde targets into stone, "Her Methods are a little unorthodox, but cant complain with results."

Shadow chuckled, "Love to stay and chat, but you got other problems, I'm just a distraction for him."

Oakly clashed with Uchia, his skills matching Uchias stroke for stroke. Uchia leaped back and sucked in put his hooves together, "Fire Style Phoenix Flare Jutsu!" He blew out several flares of fire at Oakly, but Oakly put his hooves together, "Earth Style Mud Wall Jutsu." A wall of earth rose in front of him protecting him from the flares. "You know the Sacred Art? Who taught you, who are you?" Uchia asked in rage, he gasped in fear as Oakly flickered behind him, "I am the Son of Nameless Trax, he and my half brother Kage taught me." He told him briefly, Uchia swung around in desperation with lightning in his hoof, but through his outburst brought his downfall. Oakly swiftly moved and grabbed his hoof deflecting it back into Uchias chest, he coughed spitting out blood before falling back on the ground. Oakly stood over him, "Often those who choose the dark, forget the lights warm touch." Uchia chuckled, "Kage you weakling..." He whispered before closing his eyes as death claimed him. Oakly looked up and narrowed his eyes as two demons approached him, he drew a kuni and sped forward clashing with the demons.

Blood cut down another horde soldier before looking at Maple. "Have I ever told you that you look sexy as hell doing that?" He teased before stabbing another barbarian.

The giant trolls growled and all charged the Ursa. They were only half the size but there were more of them. Several mammoths entered the scene as well.

Maple stood still as she strangled severl barbarians with magical trendils from the ground, "Nows not the Hun, maybe later." She said giving him wink and sly smile.

Shadow grabbed Silents hoof keeping him still as Oakly flew in clutching one of the demons by the neck, he slammed the demom into Silent sending them tumbling away.

Kane slashed through several Horde soldiers when he looked in the distance and saw Shadow and Oakly engaging Silent. "Hold him there for me." Kane said under his breath as he pushed forward through the horde.

Silent got up and blasted them both to the ground with a powerful shadow bolt before drawing his two blades and slashing at Shadow violently.

Ash flew by the approaching mammoths, setting one of them aflame sending it stumbling into another, burning both of them.

A troll climbed to the head of the Ursa and swatted Radz off the top, sending her falling to the ground. The troll then began to stab the Ursa.

Shadow dodged around the strikes then parryed with Silent and back flipping back kicking him in the chin. Just then Oakly came under Shadow blasting Silent far back with a blue swirling sphere. A little trail of black smoke whisped by Silents ear, "You know all you have you have to do is say the word, and the three are yours." Roses voice echoed.

Azure sped in close stabbing Limbo repeatedly with his hidden blades then grabbed him by the head and impaling him with the hidden blade. Steel walked away as he left Lust bleeding out as a giant spear pinned her neck to the ground. Shade stood as the last two demons were burned alive from his green and purple flames. Laxus lit up his eyes and rained down Lightning strikes all over the horde army desolating them by the dozens. Arial walked through the battlefield slicing up any who opposed with gale force winds around her. Nara and Sting worked as a team bring down the Mammoths with the help of Stryker who used his absolute shield to black them from the Canterlot forces.

"Things aren't going so well my dear, you might want to choose quickly."

Silent grit his teeth and ignored Rose, lighting his horn and sending shockwaves of darkness at Shadow and Oakly sending them flying back before wrapping their throats in vines. He prepared to finish them off with his sword but it was suddenly blocked. "Not today brother." Kane said as he violently punched Silent in the face.

Suddenly lightning began to strike the ground as massive lightning creatures rose and glared at each elemental unicorn. One of them shot a furious bolt of lightning at the Ursa Radz was on causing it to feel immense pain.

Shadow and Oakly nodded to Kane and went to assist the others.

Laxus grinned wildly, "It must be my Birthday!" He zoomed down spearing into one of the Lightning beasts, suddenly it was sucked into Laxus's mouth as he consumed it whole. His eyes sparked and glowed as he body started to pulse with electricity. "Lightning is my Domain..." He said in an echoing voice as he opened his mouth, suddenly all the Lightning beasts were being sucked in as Laxus consumed them. Steel kicked one back as it tried to dig in, "Silent didnt do a very good job of studying us futher."

"I dont know which is funnier to watch, you getting beaten by your brother or the fact you underestimated your enemy."

((Fixed it))

Silent ignored Rose again and glared at Kane. "I see you got some new equipment. At you'll look like a king when you die." He said coldly. Kane said nothing as he unleashed a storm of strikes on Silent that he wasn't prepared for. "...and I see you've trained since we last met."

As Laxus absorbed the lightning beast, they suddenly turned into water which caused an electrical surge to pass through Laxus causing him immense pain. "They're shapeshifters, they adapt to your weaknesses!" Ash called out.

((I belive it'd be the other way around, maybe rock since its ground? Lol))

"Thanks for the update..." Laxus said shakily as he discharged his gained power into the sky seperating the clouds above in a massive circle.

Oakly landed putting his hooves on the ground, "Wood Style Absolute Wood Prison!" Suddenly the water beasts were encased by a gaint wooden box. "Be smart and take your turn with them!" Steel yelled out.