Dr Brazil Nut - Grand Adventurer

Name:

Well, howdy - I'm Brazil Nut - Technically Dr Brazil because of the career option, buuut let's keep it casual, eh?

I'm a part of the ol' Family 'Nut', although I'm plenty sure you've heard of me from mah adventures all over Equestria.

I personally would like t'think that there ain't a single pony in this land that hasn't heard tales of Dr Brazil Nut!

Sex:

*Snorts* Ha - DEFINATELY a red-blooded Male, no question about it!

I'm a pretty experienced Stallion - I ain't tellin' you folks nothin' else on that!

Species:

Well, I don't have one of them fancy magic horns, nor do I have a couple of 'em straggly wings on the side of my sturdy frame, so I'm obviously a pony of the Earth...Darn proud of it, too!

Pelt Color:

I have the glorious brazil-nut brown, with a couple of creamy white streaks on the ol' chest an' back!

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:

mah tail is White an' mah mane is a nice dark jet black!

Eye Color:

Why, I got a nice pair of light grey eyes...An' I'll tell ya, the fillies around Equestria love 'em, too!

Cutie Mark:

Why, look at it - it's a golden fossilized Brazil nut...SIMPLY Magnificent, if I must say so myself!

Physique:

I'm a hardworkin' explorer pony, so I'm a pretty stocky an' well-built guy.

Heck, I even would like t'think I'd give Big Mac intosh a run for his money!

Origin:

Well, I was born and bred in Good ol' Bareback Gulch...so I've always known hard work an' hot days!

My folks found me one hell of a handful as a young'un, and simply couldn't stop me from goin' out and gettin' lost at every opportunity. Plenty o' times I'd almost gotten stomped to death by young Buffalo because I strayed too far into their territory...luckily, my folks would normally find me just in the nick of time.

As a young colt, I felt the urge for adventure still, even then - and it became clear where my destiny lay when one afternoon whilst outside with some friends. I accidentally stumbled into an old ancient Buffalo burial ground while exploring a local cave...where I found the {An' this WAS confirmed by another history pony, mind you!} skull of the once-famed chief RedBull - and an old arrowhead to boot. Well, the local history museum was immediately interested once my folks an' I showed them the spoils...they told me that they'd been wanting to find that skull for the longest time.

It was only after I got home that I noticed I'd gotten my cutie mark...Darn best Feeling I ever felt!

Yup, it turns out that I'm a master at uncovering artifacts - a fact that I've proven now many times!

Roleplay Type: You can find me in the Mane Roleplay, yessir!

Well, I've been a freelance explorer for a good few years now...My passion and life, you could say!

I've helped discover and dig up rare equestrian finds, locations and fossils for the world museums and such with plenty of different Equestrian History organisations. Sure, they may not like my methods, but ya can't argue with results!

Motivation:

I'm the kinda pony who doesn't wanna sit still on one spot an' do nothing - ever since I was a foal, I've been active an' a HUGE source of grief an' mischief for the folks. Now, I channel that energy and use mah energy for the benefit of Equestria by headin' out on expeditions to discover lost pasts and secrets of our proud heritage!

Likes: Well, I'm not shy to admit I like a l'il salt here and there...an' I'm also something of a playful appreciator of the fillies...but only ever in jest. I'm also pretty content when either on a huge expedition with a team, or simply doing a little research on a find at my home back on Bareback Gulch - I'm a simple pony at heart, What can I say?

Dislikes:

Not a big fan of being told to do somethin' - if I wanna do something, it'll be on my own terms. I also hate bein' left to do all the work at a dig...it's a team effort, I don't care much for being turned into a one-man-workhorse!

Other than that, I don't really think I have a whole lotta hates...but if somethin' annoys me, Hoooey, you'll know!

Character Summary:

Well, Some ponies describe me a l'il rough around the edges, perhaps even a l'il gruff on occasion.

Truth is, I'm not one t'suffer fools easily...I'll state my mind when I need to' make sure everypony knows that I'm not takin' any horse-apples from anypony. I work hard, play harder, an' pour 110% into everythin' I get involved with.

My tendency to get mixed up in things can sometimes be a pain in the flank, but hey...it's what adventurers do!

As for thingd like the future an' such...well, I've never been one to think too much on that, too busy bein' in the here and now to worry about what COULD be in the future. Got far too much goin' for me right now to let my mind drift away to the realms of the unseen tomorrows an' stuff like that. Don't mistake that for lack of ambition, mind you...I still got plenty of that!

brazilk.png