Rainbow Daring Dashes FFA RP log

Well, i have TONS of Rp idea's, and iv made countless threads for a lot of different RP's. So, instead, now instead of clogging up the whole FFA forums with one after another OOC about a new RP, Il start organizing them all from here. 

The list will be updated whenever i have something to update it about. The following are reasons i will update.

Someone has joined the RP

A new Idea is added

That list..... might grow lol :razz:

Anyway, yeah. So, this will have a TON of RP's on it, and if you wish to join any, their will be either two ways its being set up.

Its a bigger idea, that will be more.... Open to anyone, that one just go to the OOC as it will have a separate thread, and ask to join. These ones will not really be that big, by big i mean posting standards. No one is expected to write anything that much, and wont have a limit to amount of joiners, within reason. (AKA, no 20 people in one thread, i cant manage THAT many alone, maybe if i get others to help me moderate lol :razz:)

These will be reasonably quick RP's, and it can go anywhere even without me here to order it, sort of like Sand box games, anythign can happen as long as it is more or less sticks to the topic. These will more or less not require a sophisticated app, it will be more like name, race, personality and appearance, and gender.

The other way, will be via PM. These will be more selective, and will be more tasking. These will be ones will be for people who are into more detailed RPs, and also longer ones. Although, as always, anyone is allowed to join regardless of RP skill, these will be RP's that will probably be longer posts, with detail in them. Sadly, these will not have basically unlimited spots, and will be more around 2/3 people, including myself. The maximum people i would accept, would be four not including myself. These will be first four that PM'ed, will get in. These will have a much more sophisticated(HEY, NO SPELL CHECK :razz:), and will be a lot more... Crazy. If you have been in any of my RP's, namely Spec, Halo, or Ponyrim, you will know what i mean, or if you have seen it. 

These will have a set entry limit, though i am willing to accept maybe one more then i originally say i want.

Those are the two ways they will be set out, and il make sure im specific so that no one gets confused.

Il also have a post on this thread for each separate RP, sort of like a log. Itl have those in the RP, what RP it is, what its based off, and if its open or closed, as well as the amount of spots open. 

This post will just be information, which will be updated when i decide to add something new to this idea. 

Well... thats all for this massive thing :razz:

This post will have the RP list, and will constantly be updated as RP's change, progress, and open/close. 

The ones below will be the more simple RP list.

Note, not all of these will be actually started, as i dont want to make a thread, that will jsut be ignored. If you like the idea, and want it to become a RP, please let me know so i can set up something :)

Minecraft

Equestria Girls (After rainbow rocks)

PARTY RP

And more to come

More compicated RP's 

Ditto to note

Extra note, these are the RP's i would LOVE TO START the most. These would last longer then the others.

Double extra no

Lara Croft Tomb Raider (2013)

Max People, three including myself.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (TC's game) 

Max, Three including myself

TC's Ghost Recon Future Soldier 

Max, four people including myself.

Assassins Creed (Which one, undecided)

Max people, around 4.

Mass Effect

Max People, at least 4-6.

This shall be updated, probably constantly.

Archived