When the blazing sun is gone. (open)

Ponyville: a year after Lord Skarr's invasion of Equestria.

A major event was underway. The unveiling of a new town hall since the previous one was destroyed by Lord Skarr's dream corruptor.

Celestia smiled as she cut the ribbon signaling the opening of the town hall.

As the ribbon touched the ground an incredibly thick fog rolled in filling the entire town in an otherworldly cold.

A song echoed through the fog like it were coming from all directions.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky... When the blazing sun is gone. When the nothing shines upon. Then you show your little light. Twinkle, twinkle all the night." A ghostly voice sung as a shadow appeared in the fog. This shadow was the source of the voice. Her eyes were featureless and glowed white like static in a television. Her mouth didn't move as she began walking to the stage. "When the blazing sun is gone, when the nothing shines upon. Though I know not what you are. Twinkle, twinkle little star..." Now in Celestia's face the ghostly mare vanished then reappeared, now eye to eye with the princess. "Make us whole!" She said before sinking into the alicorn.

Sorry well isn't this the Occ thread it is!!!

I can't see it anywhere else but here man where is it send me a link or something that would help...

Archived