The Dream Valley Warriors (OOC)

In the land of Dream Valley, a place of ponies, they were watched over by a mighty queen simply calling herself Majesty in

her dream castle. She was a great pony of power who surveyed and protected the ponies til one day she was taken away by an

evil Minotaur called Nehron who with his dark armor and magic conquered much of the other lands with his shadow warriors

now going after dream valley. Though he took majesty locking her away he did not count on six warrior mage ponies to rise

up and take him on. There are six dream warriors, will one of them be you and which virtue of friendship will you embody?

Now six individuals would be pony wizard heroes who come together to fight the darkness.

So who wants what?

Magic:
Loyalty:
Honesty:
Kindness:
Generosity:
Laughter:

Character Profile Template

Name:

Title:

Race:

Magic Style:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Special Talent:

Fighting Style:

History:

Picture: (Optional)

so anyone interested in joining?

post-10795-0-94508000-1426362201_thumb.j

Well this looks fun. I'll join :)

---

Name: Silvershift

Title: Not really sure what you mean.... but Silver, I guess? It's what she goes by

Race: Unicorn

Magic Style: She knows some combat spells, but prefers fighting with a weapon, probably a sword. She's also very skilled at fixing things with her magic

Physical Description: I'm lazy... so here's a link http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20282-silvershift/#entry516701 There's also a picture I put in the gallery recently.

Personality: She's quiet, but not shy... more like antisocial, but she'll do a lot to protect others (As for element... since I guess loyalty is taken.... I'll go for generosity I guess?)

Special Talent: Silver is a mechanic. She specializes in making and fixing just about anything

Fighting Style: I kinda said this in the magic description XD

History: It's in the link I put above :razz: Again, sorry for my laziness

---

...so is this good?

Archived