Writing and Editing are Fun! - Toothpaste's Literature Thread

ToothpasteThy

I write short stories, very short stories, poems, lyrics, etc.. I might post WIPs and finished things here, and anyone is welcome to give opinions and critique anything.

If you happen to like what I make, I also enjoy critiquing and suggesting things myself (mostly about punctuation,, speling, and word choice). So post anything you might want me to glance over! (Be warned again, I do not claim to be very good at this. I am not my own judge, otherwise I'd say that everything I do sucks.)

So...

Now you probably want a sample of what I can do, eh? Well no. You can PM me asking for a sample. I'll likely give you Repercussions because it was too short to post on FiMFiction. Anyways, thank you for your interest ^.^

• 1 month later...

This story is non-pony, so that already is going to prompt half of you not to follow the link, but I still think it is one of the better things I've written~ (It's also really short, so don't think you'll be spending hours reading it xP)

http://thy60.deviantart.com/art/The-Wonderful-Lesson-That-You-Have-Taught-Me-530617665

I wrote the beginning of this at writing camp not long ago in a workshop with Chris Fisher, who is an accomplished writer and fantastic person to talk with! He showed me a bunch of awesome techniques and tips that have changed my writing for the better x3

Anyways, I finished the rest of the story in an hour and a half (or a figure similar to that) including rewriting the entire thing. I ended up presenting it in front of a crowd of fifty other people, which was pretty fantastic as I don't think I've ever had that kind of crowd for any of my writings~ ^.^

Please let me know what you think! :D

Archived