Mass Effect -Ponies Interest check

Shadowbolt0

Well, as I've said. As much as I like the idea of the spectre coming to recruit us I think it might get in the way of RP a bit. I'm happy to have already been recruited by the spectre and to have it be my character's first day on the job so to speak.

Well, then I suppose that makes that easier. Zealots character will have already been working with the Spectre, goes and recruits the Drell, before continuing with their main mission.

I will create the thread within the next couple of days

Name: Blackwing

Species:Human

Apperance: 
Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Blackwing's mane is Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face

Personality: Although on the outside he is shy, and emotionless, on the inside he is a loyal friend who would do anythign to help those he cares about. You would also find a very caring and honest friend who would never lie to you unless he was doing it to keep you safe. Blackwing does not care about the law much and will happily ignore it for what ever reasons he gets to do it as long as he manages to get the job done.

History:

Skills

Starting Armor: Kestral Armor

Starting weapons: 
Two M3 predetors. 
 Vindicator assault rifle.
mantis sniper rifle.
Omniblade

Class
Soldier
Biotic

Occupation: Currently, he is a vigilante, taking the fight to the blue suns, Eclipse, and the Blood Pack. He knows he cant take out the compoudns, so he just does hit and runs, taking out small targets. He also assists the Spectres, though never directly.

Fame: He is barely known, other then by the three major

Il do the history when ne comes to me

Just wanted to quickly ask what's going on with the post order? Are me and Shadow free to post one after the other until we all meet up then set it then?

Or what?

I think that'll be best until we pick him up. Then either we have a posting order, OR we trust the others not to go too far ahead. I'm open for suggestions and ideas of what you guys thinks better.

Well, I'll be game for a flexible order. Once everyone is done then we all make one post, but we don't continue on until everyone has made a post. 

• 3 weeks later...

Probably best if Huscarl posts before me to introduce himself so I can react to it. Else I don't have too much to write about. 

Probably best if you do not. While I will not got so far as to object to your presence, it would likely be best for the roleplay if you withdrew. 

That more sounds like your hating side talking, then your honesty side. 

I might, or i might not drop, who knows. Il wait a bit, see how its going, if i can have my char fit in, il jump in, if not, i'l either drop, make a more carefree char, or jump in, but be one of those more background people.

Archived