Persona 5

I've posted this on all of the other MLP:FiM forums I have been on, so, might as well post it here too.

Anyone hyped for Persona 5 as much as I am?

I CAN'T WAIT.

It's starting to look like we won't get anymore information on it again until E3 2015 or TGS 2015 unfortunately. *sighs* :cry:

Either way... here's the most recent trailer. Which is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

:kissy:

Ffft!

I actually just finished Persona 4 yesterday, and picked up Persona 3 on the PSN to play that one for the first time. Then I found out about Persona 5 and my head imploded from the excitement, because it just looks so darn good. Seriously, I fell rapidly in love with the Persona series while playing 4. xD I really can't wait to see what they do with 5, and I really hope there are more social link features and events... 

Plus the platforming stuff they were showcasing in the last trailer I'd watched looked unbelievably fun.

• 3 weeks later...

I am so excited for P5! It's going to be a blast. I also love the fact they might summon their persona by becoming their persona. Funnily enough, I did a group rp with friends in 2008 that had the exact same summoning mechanic. It was really fun and interesting. 

The only downside is that I need to buy a Playstation 4. I'd go for a three, but honestly that'd be shooting myself in the foot. Might as well cough up the money for a 4. Plus they're not too ridiculous. o_O i'm surprised. Around $350 for the machine and sometimes that comes with a game included. Ugh plus I can get into the PSN. I really want to download and play some games like Journey and Bloodborne.  8-)

Archived