A pair of Ideas for one rp.

Not sure if this is the right place to set up role play or not but.... I'm hoping to get either Patriot or Sweet Apple going in role play. Not sure who but I've got a few ideas.

For Patriot it'd be perfect if he possibly starts forming his own team of talented ponies, not just pegasi either. Just think of it as his version of the Wonderbolts, only not as limiting. There will be some specializing in flight, others in other ares. I suppose it'd be a pony circus. Where it leads, it could be a big time mystery.

The other is for Sweet Apple. She's working her farm and starts getting worn out, can't always expect her family to help her out all the time so she puts up help wanted signs all over Ponyville, with the offer of room and board in exchange for hard work. Especially with planting season coming up she could use all the help she can get. But either one I'm open to, and if both are interesting, perhaps I can start another topic and do both, but... I'd like to get the two started on rp as soon as I can. I am also open to ideas as well so you're welcome to add to them.

I do beleive that this thread should be moved over into the OOC Discussion subforum.

I'm sure a mod will come by and move it soon enough though ;)

Edit: Just make sure the romance is limited: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/14551-do-not-post-18-ooc-in-this-section-asking-for-romancemature-rp-ban/ http://www.canterlot.com/topic/15363-predatory-behavior-will-now-result-in-immediate-bans/ (Check out these threads for further information~)

----

Anyways, RP! I'm only really speaking for myself here, but that first RP idea has a lot of meta at the beginning. I think it would be better to have characters meet, and then see how things go from there. The ideas proposed here actually have some humorous potential though, just a bit too much decided for the characters beforehand. But of course, if someone wants to jump in as it is, that's just awesome! :D

Now I'm not the one for romantic RP, I'd probably get real lost real quick! I'm just giving some suggestions that may or may not lead to an expanded crowd of interest that you can completely ignore if you want xD

I understand the limits to how far one can take the romantic stuff. I'm the acts that romance leads up to. I'm just after a good story mainly. And it don't have to be romance. It can be just about anything. It's just the romance part is what could a rp lead to.

Archived