New Apple In Town (Open to All)

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanilla smiled. "I'll show you a little thing with a cake that your husband will love. But you cannot tell him how it's done." She giggled. "First we need the following ingredients, sugar, flour, vanilla, chocolate, strawberries, eggs, and milk."

Sweet smiled as she got up and walked back in looking at the others. "Listen up, I just thought, I think it's time we...." she motions to everypony, "had a break."

Luna smiled and floated a note pad and a pen to write, as well as the actuall ingredients from around the room.

"What do you mean by have a breake?" Darkness asked as he looked at Sweet, still lying down.

Red frowned "me?....have a break....that's funny sweet but you know I'm always on call"

Lucky shook his head "lighten up red...you need take a break...even if that means I fully take over the clinic while you do that"

"But" red began before brave interrupted her

"Take it red....it will be good for you....plus it means more time together" he finished with a smerk

Colgate and lucky giggled at red blush before they drew they're attention back to sweet

"So..is this break like last times where we all did our own things or is it like the other time where you planed something?" Brave asked

Vanilla twitched her ear and opened the door as Sweet looked. "No, everypony is to take a break, no pony is to work. We all have worked hard, so we are going on a vacation. Where, ah don't know."

Vanilla looks. "I know where. Just leave the details up to me." She looks back in and shuts the door as she takes the ingredients and starts mixing them together, showing Luna the ingredients and how to do it. "Hmmm.... looks like we somepony is a mind reader." She giggled jokingly.

Archived