New Apple In Town (Open to All)

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet looked at Colgate, "So how long befor we get there?" She asks her, closing her eye a bit as she rubbed where the tooth was. "Seems the pain is comin' back."

She nodded. "I see. And this Princess Luna, is she.... an Alicorn too?" She asks him softly.

She nodded but shook her head. "I still, I'm still fairly young. And well, I had an odd reception. You see, where I come from, alicorns are as common as an earth pony or pegasus. So I'm sure you can understand my.... you know. I don't under.... I fully don't get why alicorns are royalty here, but I do wish that ponies would just treat me.... like normal." She giggled. "I suppose I'll adjust though."

"Alicorns are treated like roualty because the only ones here are princesses and tgeir families." He explained to her. "But dont worry, you will feel quite welcome here in no time." He added, smiling.

She nodded. "Well the reason I came was the ad saying they want another cook here, particularly one good at desserts, you see, I plan to open my own bakery, and eventually a chain, however I need the money for that..."

"Yes. The owner is still hiring in fact. She isn't here but I'm the cook right now. Show me what you got and I will consider telling her to do it." Darky said smiling as he stood up and took her to the kitchen to see hers skills.

Sweet sighed. "Thank ya, hun. Can ya believe ah get funny looks when ah say ahm an Apple?" She says to her. "All because ah got wings." She giggled some.

Vanilla smiled. "Hun.... you're about to see the mistress of confection at work here." She says as she sets to work making a German Chocolate Cake. She looked over. "Do you have some shredded coconut?" She asked him.

Sweet giggled. "Because most ponies in the Apple Family, are earth ponies." She giggled. "Ah reckon mah pa was a pegasus, thus why ahm a pegasus. Ah tell ya though, it comes in handy when it comes time ta harvest the apples." She says. "Ya can go up and see which apples are ripe, which are overripe and which are not yet ready fer buckin'."

Vanilla smiled as she began humming a sweet tune. Before long a small cake was finished, the rich flavored scent filling the air to the point that you could taste the smell. She cut a slice and brought it over to him. "Not my finest but it certainly the smallest." She giggled.

Darky smiled after smeeling it. It smelled really good, but he had to do the real test. Eat it.

He waited for her to give him a slice to see how it tasted, and for what he saw, he knew it would be amazing.

Colgate smiled "I guess that would help" she said as she opened the door to let sweet in

((I say we time skip this cause I'm not sure on what they would do

You can just post sweet and Colgate back in when you feel it's been long enough))

Vanilla smiled. "R.... Really?"

After a longwhile, Sweet would return with Colgate, her tooth gone as she looked at her. "Thank ya hun. Would ya like ta come in? This storm don't look like it'll be lettin' up anytime soon."

Colgate smiled

"Of coarse....but...where dose lucky sleep?" She asked hoping it was somewhere private

Lucky was sound asleep in the medical cabin

Red heart was sleeping upstairs in one of the guest room due to Lucky's snoring

Brave walked down the stairs "what's smells so go-....um hello there, darky who's the alicorn?" He asked a bit suprised by the mare

Darky smiled and nodded to her. "yes! It is pretty awesome." He said smiling as he turned to Brave. "Oh, this is Vanilla. She came here to help, and she makes awesome desserts!" He said smiling as he gestured him to try some.

Archived