New Apple In Town (Open to All)

She smiled. "Well, you know how alicorns have just a single pair of wings. The statue I look at is like an alicorn but she has.... eight sets of wings. We call her the angelicorn. She's amazing, the stories I mean. She can take the form of any of the races she wishes. I've yet to meet her face to face, well who knows, I may have already but..." she giggled. "the stories I can tell you that were passed down to me..." She looks at her. "But we love her cause of what she did by making a community like what we have. I plan to go back one day but... not to stay. If I can convince ponies I'm not a princess, I plan to make this my home."

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

/me nods. "Yep. Someponies think the statue and I look alike but it's silly." She giggled. "For one I only have two wings, not eight." She looks. "Plus her mane style and mine are too different." She looks about. "I was only six when this picture was taken."

She smiled. "I always, as a little filly, went up and talked to the statue like I was talking to a friend. Sometimes, it felt like she would talk back." She looks at Luna. "So what is it like to be a princess."

Colgate looked at her confused as lucky looked at her

"I don't think she was eating it sweet" brave said smiling

Colgates and Lucky's cheeks reddened as they realized Colgate still had crumbs on her

((This was your last pots, Brave. They are still in the living room))

• 2 weeks later...

Vanilla looked at Luna. "I think you could use a vacation, perhaps I could take everypony to my home city, and show you what it's like. Many ponies who've come from Equestria showed up, after a week of being there, they were revitalized. I don't know why though. I guess it just depends on the pony."

Luna closed her eyes and smiled. "Perhaps I could go..." she said as she smiled a bit more. She would love going and spending time with her husband, and let her daughter be trained by Celestia or finish her medical course.

She smiled. "However, I'm afraid you may get attached to the place." She giggled. "Many do."

Sweet stood up and went outside to look at the night sky and do a bit of thinking.

Brave and red had sat on the couch as they all...had awkwardly sat there for the past who knows how long

The only sound were that of luna and vanilla until sweet walked outside with darky

"So....what are we doing?" Lucky asked as he sat with Colgate in a chair, Colgate sat atop lucky so Lucky's voice was a bit muffled by colgates mane

"No idea" brave said as red leaned agenst him

"Are you two dating now?" Colgate asked curiously

Red nodded

"We started that time he was badly hurt when he was chasing that hydra off with a few of the others from town" she said to her

"That's cute" Colgate said smiling, truly saying she found it cute

Vanilla giggled. "Trust me. When you see it, you'll find it hard not too. The road is colored like the night sky, and the well... you'll have to see for yourself." She says. "The reason I left was it got too perfect."

Sweet smiled, a tear in her eye as she looked out at her orchard. "We've certainly come a long way. And we've done a lot. Brave, Redheart, Colgate, Lucky, you, Lullaby, Cat, Luna, Celestia, you, and now Vanilla. Honestly, at first ah thought ah was goin' ta flop and have ta move back home. And then we found that pearl... things seem ta be going strait up without stopping."

"Perfection can sometimes bore." Luna said smiling. "I though my stallion was perfect... but I found his flaws, ad well as he found mines. That keeps us loving each other. Is hard to describe." She said smiling.

Darky smiled to her. "Yes. It has been quite interesting." He said smiling.

She looks. "Luna, to you he is perfect. He's perfect for you."

Sweet looks at him. "Ah called a few ponies ta come look in that lake bed to see if there's any more of them big pearls. Ahm curious." She looks up. "Oh my..." She opens the doors. "Everypony, a star shower." She calls.

Archived