A colorful love (Private)

Bluelight

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He lead her to a small shop. In there was an earth pony. She had a blue mane with a yellow line at the middle, and had a red coat.

"Uh... hello." The mare said shily.

((http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20765-Soft-Cloth))

The mare shrugged shyly and went to work on a dress. Even though she was really shy, she was really good in that.

"She can make a beautiful dreas for you." Lightning said smiling to Pastel.

Lightning went with the mare. He said something, then both went with Pastel.

"Uhm... my name is Soft Cloth..." she said shyly. "I... will make a dress for you..." she added, even more shy now. "I just need your measurments. Can you follow me?" She asked, leading her to a stand so Soft could work.

"I... didnt knew..." Soft saif, then shook her head, looking a bit cute and amazed at the same time. "I...I will do my best!" She said, then turned to Pastel. "So... how do you want the dress?" She asked.

Pastel blinked,"Hmm........ I dont really know yet.......... I was looking at a couple of other dresses but...... the were too.......... plain. It gets annoying when you see the same three colors..... I mean, I know its normal, but still"

Soft nodded. "I have some models for you to see. You can make any adjusments you wish to them." Soft added, then brought about 6 ir 7 really beautiful dreasses to Pastel.

Lightning was impressed.

Archived