New pony in Town (private, Diamond)

Sunset Rose is wondering around Ponyville, terrified and lost. "Oh why couldn't my father have given me more exact directions to get to the Town Hall?" Sunset says scared. The sun is slowly setting. "I hope I can get to the Town Hall before it gets dark." Sunset says scared and nervous. She walks around trying to find somepony to give her directions.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunset jumps back frightened by the voice of the pony who spoke to her. "Sorry about that. I'm not used to having ponies walk up to me and begin talking to me without me knowing them first. The problem is that I can't find Town Hall & it will be dark soon." Sunset says worried.

"No, I'm alright. I just to get use to these wings though. I've been practicing the spells my dad sent for my birthday and I've only been able to get them done during the day." Sunset says as if she is ashamed of being a bat pony. "When my friends in Canterlot found out about this, they started making fun of me. So, I moved here to Ponyville to get away from my "friends." Sunset says with her head down, upset.

(Your OC is a bit old for mine...XD)

"Well, you can stay here as long as you can..."-He said, taking off his jacket.Just after that, it starts to rain outside.

" Oh dear...I'm glad we made it..."-He said.

(How old is she again?)

"Sure."-He said, leading her to one of the rooms-" Well, you can sleep, and rest here now.There's a lovely bed, a desk and a magical box that display colors in high definition, if you are bored."

Archived