Inky Tail (Ready)

BisKit

Roleplay Type: WoE

Name: Inky Tail

Is also known as Jet, Jet Black or Black Jet.

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Sky blue.

Coat: Light cream. Her hooves have a blotchy pattern colored in black. The tip of her wings are also colored in black.

Mane/Tail: Dark sea blue. Her mane looks short, with a loose and thin ponytail. Her tail is also thin and short.

Physique: She has the average height and weight, but with an athletic build.

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie Mark: A silhouette of a swallow.

Just a normal day in the park, where her mother, Heather, was teaching Jet how to fly. It was a late process, as her wings grew longer. She started with fundamentals, keeping up with Heather. Then the practice got harder and harder, until they had to call it a day. She was sweating, her heart was pounding, but she decided to practice alone.

The following days she flew alone, leaving Heather on the ground. Her wings were finally capable to flap properly, and now she can fly independently. She started sweeping along with the winds that day, swooping up and down. She started to fly at a higher level, and below there Heather could see her silhouette, just like a swallow.

Once she landed, she found out her cutie mark.

History: She lived a simple life as a foal with Heather and their dog, Scruffy. Her father works at Las Pegasus for a major earn and stressful life.They don't communicate via anything, just left it alone and never talked to each other. Not even once. Heather was out of this situation - she had nothing to do with this.

Before Jet's father left, they fought a lot because of her carelessness - fighting against school bullies like a rebel, curiosity getting the better of her, leading her to overheard gossips, and other matters. He wanted her to grow up obediently, being loyal as a dog. But she thought obedience leads to slavery- just following some pony's command, not herself. Jet was only in a pursuit for freedom, not working for some pony else.

So the two we're rivals, it was better for them to separate and avoid each other rather than fighting every day and night. Heather was fine with what she wants, though teaching isn't under Jet's control. Heather started teaching her how to fly as a basic skill of a pegasus, and soon let her develop interest in arts.

She usually does art with brushes, like calligraphy- and some other forms of art which are limited to her. Although she couldn't own some arts shop, she just sells her work right off the bat. Jet would always be equipped with her saddlebag, and wander anywhere to paint the beautiful scenery in Equestria.

Character Summary:

Overall, Jet is a cheerful pony. She likes to put smiles and laughter over all her memories. The ends of her mouth always reach the edges of her cheeks, smiling all the way in whichever matter. With smiling her only general activity, she is really carefree, not knowing what could possibly happen good or bad to her. Jet loves to be free, following no pony's order.

She hates to obey, especially her father. Jet is rebellious, in some independent way. She is against obedience itself, all she wants was to be free of everything, but anything can get in her way. Being rebellious without a cause is pointless - that's why she is able to fight any pony in her way. She's got that athletic build- down in her hooves and wings, she's storing a lot of strength and energy. Although she doesn't want to be an athlete, she just exercise anyway.

Because of her carelessness, she tends to be curious, of even the smallest details. She can overhear the gossips that slip through ponies' mouths, and see odd events happening from afar. She has sharp eyesight and hearing, so to say she is really sneaky.

53g8wrt.png

Hello and welcome to canterlot :), just in case i never said that before :P

Now, onto the app.

I think i can pass it on for the next level, though i am a bit confused about something in the history. 

Who is her rival? That part... .seems a bit, vaige to me. Or, i just haven't really grasped what that was about lol :P 

Could you just let me know about that part, other then that the rest is good :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived