Timber Shield Logging [ask first]

BraveShield

You walk up to your local bulletin board and find a flyer saying that help is wanted in near Garden Gait in the whitetail woods

they are looking for a cook, several strong backs, somepony to replant trees and a Areion or pegasus to make the trees that are cut land where they should

food and bed's will be provided, and that deer are in the area and to respect them

at the bottom is a signature of  a pony named Brave Shield and the company name, Timber Shield Logging.

thank you for joining and sorry about whats next....the rules

1. please no Alicorn OC's unless ok'ed

2. please make it obvious on witch pony that is talking if you are using more than one so it's less confusing

3. PM me the character you wish to use and I'll give the stamp of approval(reason being is we don't need 7 Pegasi and one earth pony so I have to regulate it some how)

4. Give a description in your first post (so we know what you look like)

5. have fun

those who have been invited by me or canvas you don't need to pm just post the description

P.S. as one of brave's character flaws he dosnt like griffons(but he will still hire them) and will seam edgy around them(this is not to discourage the use of griffon OC's its just a fact that should be known by the players so they're not wondering why Brave is edgy around their OC's

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((well considering we came up with this together i guess i dont have to Ask))

Abby stared at the flyer for a while, reading it carefully. She memorized the address before unfurling her bat wings and taking off. She landed in front of the mill and looked at it. Gathering her courage, she knocked on the door.

Brave sat there in the main house on his property waiting for somepony to arrive for the job he's offered

(this company is going to short lived if nopony shows) he thought to himself before using his magic to lift a glass of zap apple cider to his lips and taking a drink

he then heard a knock from the mill

he then opened the main house door and hollered at the pony

"the house is over here!"

Abbys head swiveled towards the yell. She blushed, thoroughly embarrassed. She walked over to the unicorn  who was at the door, still blushing. "Sorry about that. Umm i came to apply for the job." she said sheepishly

"no need to apologize the mill is bigger and closer to the road" he said with a smile "and that's good i was hoping somepony might show up soon" he said gesturing to his couch for her to sit at

he looked at her hoof for a sec wondering why she seamed so nervous before taking it and almost hurting her from how strong he was "nice to meet you, My name is Brave Shield, im 26, and obviously a unicorn" he joked

the white unicorn smiled back

"well would you like some cider?" he asked walking over to the bar "its made with zap apples, a special recipe of mine."

((this is what my charicter looks like

Name: Brave Shield

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Deep Royal Blue

Coat: White with a Light Gray left Ear

Mane/Tail: Dark Blue with a stripe of Silver on the left side, much like Durpy's style but shorter in the back/Dark Blue with the underside of the tail being silver, like Rainbow Dash's style

Physique: Slightly taller then average with a husky build))

"so if all goes according to what i hope my mate will be able to be here"he said "plus all the room doors can be locked and im the only one with a key"

"Ok you can have the one over near the west side" he said walking to the window to point it out "it's the building right there" pointing to a small cottage about 100 ft from where they were

"When have have some more body's if it was just us we'd either hurt ourselves or tucker each other to death to get everything done in a timely manner" he explained giving a worried look to her "honestly I was worried no pony would show"

Abby smiled "Well who could resist such a flyer! With its big bold words, vibrant colors and the pictures!" She teased. "But seriously, even with my advanced eyesight I wasn't able to pick if out easily. Perhaps you should color it a bit?"

((For those of you reading the past few posts this is a hint that we could use a few more ponies

Just PM me the character and I'll give the stamp of approval(reason being is we don't need 7 Pegasi and one earth pony so I have to regulate it some how) give a description in your first post (so we know what you look like) and have fun (also those who have been invited by me or canvas you don't need to pm just post the description)thank you(also as one of brave's character flaws he dosnt like griffons(but he will still hire them) and will seam edgy around them)))

Brave smiled it was true I could have used a bit more effort but he had done it himself and was still proud of the sheets of paper he had posted around equestria

Archived