The lullaby of the Stars (private)

(Alright, here is it. For now, lets introduce our characters.)

(Also, we can change the name of the Rp if you wish.)

A young alicorn was walking around, smiling. She had a night sky mane, similar to the one of Princess Luna, as well as a charcoal coat and purple eyes. She was quite beautiful and had a really charming voice, as well as a cutie mark if a moon with a music note inside it.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching her was a young unicorn with red hair, a white coat, and light green eyes that were as innocent as a young pony.  He pondered the thought of going out to meet her but unsure if he was allowed to talk with an alicorn knowing their royalty.  Being a bit shy about making friends he stood there in the open just gazing at the beautiful pony.

Lullaby stood still after seeing a small shop. She looked inside and smiled after seeing all they had in there. She then entered the shop to buy something. After a short moment shr came out of the shop and couldn't help it but notice an unicorn thatw as looking at her. "Hello there." She said smiling to him with a really beautiful voice.

Shocked by hearing such a beautiful voice he couldn't muster out anything.  He looked down for a bit, blushing.  Wasn't sure if he should say princess or madam when eventually he lift his eyes and whispered, "Hello to you too."  Giving a nervous smile.

"Huh?" She looked down at him boticing he seemed... nervous perhaps? She put her hoof in his cheen, then lifted his face up to see him. "Don't worry, is alright." She said smiling. "There is no need to be nervous." She added

Feeling more confident now knowing that she was very kind he stood tall and locked eyes with hers.  "Thank you." he said with a grin.  "Sorry about watching you earlier.  I was nervous about if you were of royal blood.  How should I address you? Madam or princess?"

She shook her head. "There is no need for that. My name is Midnight Lullaby, just call me Lullaby." She said smiling to hin after he looked better. "So, what is your name?"

(And... this is pretty much it. [emoji14])

(Doesn't seem to hard I am just slow on how to go about things haha.)

"That is a nice name." said while smiling. "My name is Lightrunner Showerfall, but you can call me Lightrunner."  Looking around a bit, "Would...would you like to by my friend?"

(XD)

"Friends?" She asked, a bit surprised. "Hmmm... dad tells me to go out more... sure, a friend would be nice." Lullaby said smiling. "So, Lightrunner... I will call you Light." She added making a soft smile. "Of course, if you don't mind."

She nodded. "Yes, that would be a good idea." She said smiling, thrn staryed walking, making sure he was following him.

After a shirt momebt, they arrived to a jewelry shop. "Here works one of my friends." She said smiling.

"Wow." he said while looking up and down in the windows.  "This place is gorgeous. So many pretty pieces of jewelry."  When they walked into the the store there was a gust of wind that brought along a refreshing feeling of amazement.  Looking at all the pieces Light said, "So who runs this place, Lullaby?"

"An ex super model." Lullaby said smiling as she lead him in. "And friend of mine and dad." Sh eadded as she lead him to the offices.

A lot of ponies in there were seeing her, but a few others where used to her in that place.

Following Lullaby into the offices, Light asked, " Are we allowed back here? They seem to be watching us."  Glancing at all the ponies watching them he was getting worried that Lullaby and him weren't suppose to be in here.

"Don't worry, is alright." She turned to him and smiled after they arrived to a foor that said 'Golden Beryl'. "I"m Princess Luna's daughter after all, nad I know the owner." She saif eith her charming voice.

She then knocked the door.

"Coming!" A voice from the other side said. It was also lovely, but not as much as Lullaby's voice.

After Lullaby said that she was the daughter of Princess Luna, Light was even more amazed and thought how lucky he was to be friends with the daughter of a princess.  Light waited patiently until the door opened to reveal a pony standing in its frame.

The pony on there was another charming and beautiful pony, taller that Lullaby. She had a whte coat and a golden mane, tail and eyes, a big golden diamond as her cutie mark.

"Oh, Lullaby, nice to see you." She said smiling.

"Hello Golden." Lullaby said smiling.

Looking up at the great white pony, Light realized how he was entering a new world that was open due to meeting Lullaby.  Light couldn't help but say, "Wow! You look so pretty lady."  This pony wore a necklace that sparkled any time light hit its clear gem.  Snapping out of his daze by lightly smacking his face with his hooves he looked back up and said with some embarrassment, "Hello Golden."

Golden heard somepony and then noticed Light. "Oh. Thank you." Golden said smiling after he said that. "My name is Golden Beryl." She said smiling.

"His name is Lightrunner Showerfall." Lullaby said smiling to Golden.

"Nice to meet you." Gilden said smiling.

"That's awesome." Light said in amazement and with a twinkle in his eyes.  Beaming now, Light said, "I met Lullaby today and I have met you to Golden. I have never had many friends. I am happy that I am able to have made a new one today and meet you as well."  Light now smiling and a bit flustered from the mini speech he gave.

The two mares giggled s bit adorably.

"Is good to know that you are making friends.' Lullaby said smiling to him.

"It is." Golden said smiling. "Now, please come in." She said opening the door for them to walk in.

Archived