The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden walked and sat in a chair behind a desk, Lullaby sitting beside Light, making a small smile to him.

"Oh yes, now that I remember, mom wanted to ask you for a special jewel." Lullaby said to Golden.

"Really?" Golden asked. "I wonder what is."

"I... don't know to be honest." Lullaby said, shrugging in embarrasment.

"Is a jewell with a gem called Blue night." Golden started explaining. "It shines when the moon is out, and reacts to emotions." She added, smiling. "No womder why she wants it."

"Oh I see now." laughing a bit, Light asked everyone, "Do you think she will turn it into a necklace or ring or just keep it as a jewel?"  Putting a hoove on his chin while closing his eyes and crossing the other hoove over the other." (Like how the Thinker puts his arms)

Seeing her get up, Light's concentration broke and startled him.  "Are we really going to go see...a princess!?" with a look of confusion and excitement.  "Well more like am I able too?" looking up at Golden and looking to Lullaby.

Thinking about how he was about to meet a princess and mother to Lullaby, Light was getting more excited than anytime he could ever remember.  He always wanted to meet a princess and maybe learn some spells knowing that they knew that the best.  With a wide grin, Light said, "Okay!"  Getting off the seat with such excitement that the chair almost tips, Light runs out of the room and bounces around.  He did this until he forgot that other ponies were in there with him watching him.  Light calms down and gets red before walking back to Golden and Lullaby.

Both mares started chuckling, then laughed at what he was doing.

"Easy there, I knowyou are exited but.." Golden said between laughs.

"What would mom think if she saw you like this." Lullaby said giggling.

Both lead him to the castle.

Light starts to laugh with them, "I was silly wasn't I? I will be more proper now." with a "serious" face as he walked with them to the castle.  As they approached the gate to the castle, two guards were standing on watch and noticed them coming up.

"Hold it right there, what brings yo-"

"Really..." Lullaby interrupted the guard.

"Oh, m-my apologies princess, yoy and your frienda may come in." The other guard said a bit embarrased as they opened the gates for them.

"Thank you~" Lullaby said as she ealked inside, flicking her tail to the guard's nose.

The guard scrunched his nose after she did that.

Upon entering through the gate there was a garden but not only one garden but many gardens that held the most beautiful flowers in all of Equestria.  The scent of all these flowers was a bit nauseating for Light but he held in.  The pathway was made of stone leading to the castle.  Petals littered the pathway to it.  "Wow!" said Light as he looked up at the castle, "It's huge up close!"

"Indeed it is, it necer stops to amaze me." Golden said as she looked up the castle, smiling as Light did.

Lullaby giggled. "After 18 years of licing here, you get used." She said giggling as she lead them inside.

(Last post for now gotta go to work will be one later)

"I bet it does" said Light while chuckling.  Upon approaching the entrance, Light noticed that the door had engravings in it that looked like two alicorns with their hooves to the crack in the door.  Making it look like they were opening it.  Upon opening the door a light shined through into the eyes of the viewers.

(Ups xD)

Two unicorn guards opened the door for them after they stood there, watching the door.

They entered the hall and at the other side was the door to throne room.

"Shall we tale a little detour to see Celestia?" Golden asked smiling.

"I don't mind." Lullaby replied, then looked to Light with a soft smile.

Looking at Lullaby with a small smile, "Sure I do not mind.  Seeing two in one day would be a dream for any pony."  Light said.  Now with a more serious face, Light asked, "Could we go into the magic quarters of the archives or the library here?" showing eagerness in his voice.

"Sure, we can go later." Lullaby said smiling as she lead the the two of them to the throne room.

As she got closer, two more unicorn guards opened the door for them.

Inside the magnificent throne toom, Celestia was siting in her throne, reading some scrolls with a soft smile on her face.

"Woah. There is so much room."  Light thought while looking how high the ceiling was compared to his parent's house while advancing towards Celestia.  Celestia moved from her scrolls to the three ponies standing in front of her.  "Greetings Lullaby and Golden." her eyes moving from them in the order they stand in.  "And who might this be?" looking at Lightrunner with pleasing eyes.

"Hi aunty!" Lullaby said smiling as she trotted to where she was and hugged her happily, a bright smile on her face.

"Grettings Princess." Golden said smiling, making a small.bow to her as she walked closer.

"This is Lightrunner, Lullaby's new friend." Golden explained smiling as she moved him closer with her magic.

"P-Princess."  bowing to Celestia being a little shaken by being pushed forward.  "It is an honor to meet you pony to pony."  Raising his head to see the Princess again.  "I would never have thought I would be seeing the bigger sister of the two today."

Celestia smiled as she hugged Lullaby back, then turned to Light. "Is a pleasure to meet you. Is good to see that my neice could make friends on her own." She said as she gave her a soft nuzzle, making Lullaby giggle a bit.

"So, what brings you here?" She then asked.

"Just came to say hello." Golden sair smiling to Tia.

Archived