The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lullaby kept snuggling him and she used her magic to put the bed sheet on them before falling completely asleep with him.

Outside, Darky was looking inside from a window, stanidng in a cloud near the window, then head to his room with Luna. "You know, our daughter and her stallion friend are starting to sleep together." he said to her.

Luna who was occupied with reading scrolls turned around to face Darky.  "I did not..." she said moving towards him frowning.  "It is quite early for that for them. Maybe they are getting into it to fast." she said now in front of Darky.  "I think we should have a talk with her tomorrow."

Darky nodded. "I agree with you dear." He said looking at her. "I think their relationship is going too fast." He then nuzzled her. "Heh, you look cute when you frown like that." He said smiling after a moment.

Once he was ready he lead her out to do the usual night jobs.

After several hours they finally came back, being almost time for Luna to bring down the moon and Tia up the sun. Also, a few hours from having to deal with their daughter.

Lullaby smiled and gave him a kiss in his nose before she lead him to take breakfast.

At the royal dinning room, Luna, Tia and Darky were there, eating breakfast.

"Our daughter is coming dear." Dakry said to Luna after a moment.

Darky turned to Luna, gently leaning towards her.  "If you wish we can take it here or wait until they finish breakfast." He replied as he laid his head on her shoulder as he ate.

Archived