The lullaby of the Stars (private)

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon, after they all finished, Darky turned to Luna and nodded before turning to Lullaby and Light. "We... have to speak with you." He said calmly.

"I don't like this." Lullaby whispered to Light.

Light was a bit shocked to hear this as well.  Sense this was his first relationship he wasn't sure if that meant they couldn't see each other any more or worse.  Light was silent and only listened.

Luna watched them nodding, "It's true dear.  We aren't saying that you two are banished from each other but just to take it a bit slower."

Dakry nodded. "I allow that you both see each other and go out, but don't take it too fast like you are doing. "

Lullaby sighed. "Fine dad.... " she said a bit dissapointed.

Light didn't say anything.  He looked up at Darky when he said that but looked back to Lullaby.  He wasn't scared as much anymore but he was worried now.

Luna nodded before moving away.  She took her dishes with her magic and went towards the kitchen.

Darky remained there as Luna did that. He then stood up. "Alright then. You can come here all the times you want to and see Lullaby." He said. He then went with Luna to the kitchen.

Lullaby turned to Light and sighed. "Damn..." she said as she leaned back. "I didn't expected that."

Lullaby sighed. "Yeah. Me too." She said, then looked at him and kissed his nose.

Darky looked to Luna once in the kitchen. "Well. That went better than I expected." He said.

Lullaby smiled and snuggled him as he hugged her. She loved when he did that.

Darky smiled at what Luna said. After he finished the plates, he saw how Luna went to hug him. He smiled and hugged her back.

Lullaby gently nuzzled him a bit in his cheek. "I don't know." She started thinking for a moment. "We should visit your parents. I hadn't met them." She then said smiling.

Darky smiled after he felt her mane over him. He nuzzled her a bit and kissed her on the tip if her horn.

So lovely he thought.  The house had green wallpaper and stairs that lead up to the second floor.  The floor was made from wood from the forests around Canterlot and had a red rug covering some of it that had the word "Welcome" on it.  There were two open ways to go from the front door.  Upon entering, Light said, "I'm home!" which, to his responds, "Welcome back son!" said a hearty voiced pony who now was moving his way towards the door.  A white colored earth pony with orange eyes and red hair appeared from the closest opening.  "Hey there!" he said with that hearty voice again while moving towards Light to give him a hug. Light hugged him.  "How are you? Where were you those past few days? We thought you went off to better things." he said with a chuckle and a wink.  "Now now who is this?" he said observing Lullaby and looking back to his son

Lullaby amiled after seeing the house. It was lovely and cozy, she thought. He then followed Light in. In there, he saw the earth pony walk to Light.

"Hello. My name I Midnight Lullaby. I'm princess Luna's daughter." She said as as she showed that she was an alicorn in fact.

Archived