The lullaby of the Stars (private)

"Ooohhh!" he said with a grin before giving a short bow.  "What did you bring in today my son?" he raised and looked at him then back to her.  "It's great to meet you Midnight Lullaby. My name is Sunny Lightrunner at your service."

Light didn't say anything.  He knows his type of talk one subject to the next even without any answer.  He just smiled at both of them.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny's eyes grew wide looking at Lullaby in disbelief.  He looked at his son where he nodded to him with a grin.  "Well isn't that something." he muttered.  "My boy has found himself a princess! How did it occur? When was it? Have you seen the castle?" he went on and on with questions.  Before long Sunny asked, "Would you like to meet my wife or his mother?"

"Alright alright. This way."  Sunny said leading them through the other entrance.  "It's so good to have you here Princess. Stay for dinner if you wish." he said before calling out, "Sweetie! We have a special visitor!"  Then from the doorway a tan colored unicorn with purple hair and green eyes appeared.  "Oh hello Light how have you been?" she said with a gentle smile.

Light responded with, "I'm doing fine mom. I brought over my...girlfriend."

Lullaby smiled. "It is not a well known fact. Only a few ponies in the high class know." She said smiling as she gave a step back. "And... there is no need to bow." She said, a bit embarrased.

Lullaby smiled and nuzzled his nose after the kiss. "They are quite friendly. I think mom and dad would get along with them pretty well." Lullaby said smiling, then kissed him happily in his lips

Light grinned and led her upstairs to where his room was.  The room was the first door on the left while two other doors were there as well.  When Light opened the door it smelt of boy and...paper, odd.  Inside there was an unmade bed with a desk across from it against the wall pilled with stacks of paper and a lamp.  There was also a bookshelf filled with old and new books of Canterlot with a wardrobe that is spaced a bit between that was closed.  Papers littered the corners of rooms seemed to be filled with magic spells and other jibber jabber.  "So how is it?" Light asked looking at Lullaby.  "It isn't much but definitely home."

Lullaby smiled after seeing the room. "It... could have the feminine touch to make it look better." She said smiling as she walked in and looked around. This was a complete mess! She had to do something! Her horn glowed and she started looking at the stuff and organizing a bit so it made sense and looked better.

She smiled and kept working. "Dont worry. I know what I am doing." She said smiling. She read some of the papers and orginized them acording to the topic at different places in the room, most of them on the desk.

After a while, she was finished. "Woo... those were a lot of papers..." she said as she sat on the bed. It was confy!

Light tried to keep tabs on where everything was going.  It was hard to keep up.  After she finished, Light chuckled a little and said, "Yeah. I like to keep notes on everything I have learned for remembrance."  He sat next to her and smiled.  He was pleased with the results.

Archived