The lullaby of the Stars (private)

(Hey my one friend that hasn't been into many rps as well wants to play as was. I was wondering if he could join as well. His username is Lgnmss)

"Yes we came by to see you princess."  said Light taking a step forward.  Light now thinking to himself wonders what the scrolls contain, "Princess, if I may ask, what are in those scrolls you are reading?"

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sure, I don't mind, just tell him what I told you and a CS of his OC, then he can join.)

Lullaby snuggled Tia.

"Oh, the scrolls?" Tia asked, then looked at it. "Old spells I want to send to Twilight so she can investiagte them." She explained. "This are old spells after all."

With a glitter in his eyes Light said, "I see. I, matter of fact, am a scholar who loves to read ancient books full of magic. I enjoy to learn new spells on my journeys around Canterlot when exploring the old ruins that surround it from its olden days."  While saying this, Light trotted close enough to look at some of the seals, eyeing them with focus.

Celestia smiled. "Then, I migjt be able to give you one." She said, but closed the one Light was looking at. Her horn glowed and gave him a smaller one. "Here, start with this one." She said to Light. "Once you are finished, come back with me and I will give you more." She said as Lullaby let her go. "Had you seen mom?" She asked Tia.

"Oh, sister is in the back garder with your dad." She said.

"Thanks!" Lullaby replied.

Looking at the small scroll with glee, Light said, "Thank you Princess!" Taking it with his magic and putting it into his messenger bag.  "I will read it as soon as I get home. I will come back as I finish them."  Now with a wide smile he says to Lullaby, "Should we go visit your mother now?"

She nodded. "Yes. Lets go now." She said smiling as she lead them to the garden, waving her hoof at Tia.

"See ya!" She said happily.

Tia just waved back.

At the garden, Luna was laying down in the grass with a grey alicorn with a long black mane and tail, but some scratches around his body. Both were kissing.

( http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20610-Darkness-knight-and-Golden-Lightning

The first one)

"Yes, thats daddy." Lullaby said smiling as she slowly and quietly walked towards them.

Folden chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry, I always do this." She said as she quietly aproched the two ponies kissing.

Light hid as well as not to be seen before the storm that would occur when Lullaby would get them both by surprise.  Golden did the same still chuckling a little.  Both waiting until the "predator" would catch its "prey".  All silent until the first bullet was shot during war.  Light's head started hurt due to him thinking up all these kinds of comparisons and decided just to watch instead of thinking.  Lullaby moved more and more towards her mother and father.

Once she was close enough, Lullaby mover her head just avobe theirs and smiled at the two kissing alicorns.

She looked dosn at them and said. "Enjoying your time alone as I always I see."

The two alicorns stoped and her faces turned bright red as Golden started laughing.

Light seeing this was also in the same state as Golden.  Golden and Light both moved closer to the two love birds.  Luna looking at the visitors and her daughter saying with concern, "Lullaby you know not to startled us so. We almost bonked heads like last time." Getting up hoove in hoove, Luna and Darkness first scolding faces turned to caring and loving faces.  Darkness letting go of Luna's hoove saying, "It is true you shouldn't do that any more silly." and putting it over Lullaby to give here a playful hug.  Luna looked over to the guests and trotted towards them saying, "Ah Golden it is so nice to see you again." giving a hug as well.  Luna then takes notice of the newcomer and asks, "Who is this daughter?"

(Alright, just for you to know, you cam't control other OCs unless they allow you for some reason. Right now I won't say anything, but try not to do it again alright? Still, feel free to play any cannon character unless Game master (owner) says you cant.)

Lullaby giggled at how both his parents reacted. "Sorry, couldn't help it." She said smilong as she hughed back their parents.

Golden smiled and hugged back Lina. "Is good to see you." She said smiling. "Oh, and the new one is Lightrunner." She said smiling.

(Oh sorry I forgot Golden and Darkness are both OCs sorry won't happen again.)

"Greetings Princess." Light said while bowing.  He raises his head, "It is very nice to meet you like this." smiling at her with wonder, knowing Luna's past due to his studies in history books but not phased by it now.

(Is alright. Everyone makes mistakes )

Luna smiled to him. "Nice to meet you to." She said ro him after he bowed before her and she let go Golden.

Darky let go her daughter and walked to Luna's side, but Lullaby junped to his back, giggling. He sighed, but smiled at that. She just looked so cheerfull and playful.

Watching Lullaby made Light laugh a little.  "Your daughter really loves you two." Light said with a grin.  "She really is something special." while looking at Lullaby smiling at her.  "Now for what we came here to see you for, Golden?" Light looking at her.

"She has always been lime that." Darky said as he nuzzled her.

Lullaby nuzzled back a bit.

"Oh yes. We came for the jewel you wanted me to work with." Golden said smiling.

"... oh, now I remember." Luna said. Her horn glowed and gave her a bag. "It is inside." She said.

(Just a question how does this work when someone leaves because they need to work or sleep? Does it just take place back where it left off or does someone else control the actions of the person who left?  I don't know about you but I am tired.  It's 1:05am over here haha.)

Light watched as the bag was handed over wondering what it would look like.  Light looked back at Luna and asked, "Where did you find such a pretty jewel? It isn't anything that I have ever seen before and still am a bit curious about how it looks."

(It take place back when we stoped. Is just for the people involed after all. Like just now xD)

"I found it when I was near the Crystal Empire time ago with Darky." Luna said smiling to Light after he asked her about it.

"You want to see it?" Golden asked him, then oppened it to reveal a shining deep blue jewel inside it in the form of an orb. Inside, you could see space and galaxies, or at least looked like it. Since Golden was happy, the orb let out a gently light blue shine.

(Bunny do you have a character sheet?)

While gazing into the orb, Light says, "Wow, it's exquisite! It looks like there are thousands of galaxies inside of it. It is quite a good pick Princess."  Now smiling, Light took his eyes off the jewel, "Thank you for letting me see it." while giving a short bow.  Light now happy says, "Does it have any magical property."

Thinking again, Light knew nothing about jewels or stones especially ones that had magical properties.  "I don't have a clue either Princess." said Light while trotting around thinking of it.  "Never have seen what the Crystal Empire even looks like, only by books and descriptions from others."

Luna nodded. "Yesm there might be something in books, and next time I go to the Crystal empire I will ask around." She said.

Lullaby got of Darky's back and walked to.where her friends where.

Archived